why do so many people hate on trans people

I will ASCEND Jacky:
because its inconsistent with our soceityies beleifs, if we as a society beleive body dismorphia should not have operations done on them then we should have full restriction on gender reafirming surgery as this changes genetalia the most important part of your body, if we beleive all men are shitty people, and then magically allow transwoman not to be woman and woman shelter them and act like they
are the best beings on earth, it is retarded

Only IQlet women think all men are bad. If you have talked to a woman who has any common sense or an IQ over 80, she wouldn't think so, and by your logic,c we shouldn't even allow people to get cosmetic surgery since its main cause is pretty much body dysmorphia
 
Are u fucking serious jfl:lul:
 
I was born as a guy and I identify as a guy
Okay, sweetie :what: listen here. Most people don’t give a fuck about anybody as long as they’re not bad people so if a trans woman or guy is kind and respectful than I respect them back even though I think they’re a bit weird
 
Okay, sweetie :what: listen here. Most people don’t give a fuck about anybody as long as they’re not bad people so if a trans woman or guy is kind and respectful than I respect them back even though I think they’re a bit weird
But they act like victims I don’t like that so 99.99999 are not chill
 
Okay, sweetie :what: listen here. Most people don’t give a fuck about anybody as long as they’re not bad people so if a trans woman or guy is kind and respectful than I respect them back even though I think they’re a bit weird
then you aren't who im talking to and people literally just tried to convince me of why they're so bad
 
As surgery and shi progresses trans niggas are gonna look more and more like women which is an issue u go to the club start making out with this guy who looks exactly like a girl it’s fuckkkkedddde
Clav alt account
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TrueCelibate

Similar threads

D69mo
Replies
20
Views
138
herson
herson
rynx
Replies
30
Views
150
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
Slavurik
Replies
21
Views
99
_MVP_
_MVP_
ibmh
Replies
19
Views
78
Gudlifer
Gudlifer
horseman
Replies
0
Views
39
horseman
horseman

Users who are viewing this thread

  • shortmanlett
Back
Top