Why do girls always like guys who have dark hair?

L

LeonardoMessi

Iron
Why women don't like redhed guys?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
dark triad features are just more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy, Deleted member 29167, LeonardoMessi and 1 other person
because 75% to 85% of the world's population has black or deep dark brown hair, it's confirmation bias because they're the majority of people in general.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, AppealMaxxing, MagaPutinism and 1 other person
Tall dark and handsome=Dark Hair and eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, LeonardoMessi and Deleted member 23558
They do if you look like this

but that's a niche, a make you look less masc

Dark mogs

because 75% to 85% of the world's population has black or deep dark brown hair, it's confirmation bias because they're the majority of people in general.

Nah, girls prefer dark haired guys more, that's for sure.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy, LeonardoMessi and Deleted member 23558
Nah, girls prefer dark haired guys more, that's for sure.
there's no studies that support it, it's ethnic cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 29155, goyard and 2 others
the video you send says the correlation is weak at best and there's no science supporting it.

as I said, ethnic cope.
convientely skipped over 7;10 to 7;50

giga cope if i ever seen one.

convientely skipped over 7;10 to 7;50

giga cope if i ever seen one.
the argument you're making is that darker skin, more beard, darker brows, eye lines, and smaller cheeks and a pencil neck is attractive, not that darker hair is attractive.

I suggest you try comprehending the literature you're trying to cite before sending it, there's no mention of scalp hair in that study.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
the argument you're making is that more beard, eye lines, and smaller cheeks and a pencil neck is attractive, not that darker hair is attractive.
no I dont have access to the article. Its locked to unpaid users. The study hes referring to claims darker skin AND hair is attractive compared to the average male face. We only see a small part of the whole study. This guy has no reason to lie hes some mtn redhead.

You've said it yourself, selective reproduction
most of the world doesn't carry the genes for colored hair, they can't select for it even if they wanted to.
no I dont have access to the article. Its locked to unpaid users. The study hes referring to claims darker skin AND hair is attractive compared to the average male face. We only see a small part of the whole study. This guy has no reason to lie hes some mtn redhead.

there's no mention of scalp hair in the article, you can have blond hair with darker brows and it would still apply.

it isn't even new information, women dye their eyebrows darker for this reason too.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
You've said it yourself, its selective reproduction throughout generations.
selective reproducion throughout generations has lead a tiny genetic mutation of blonde hair to spread from 1 person to 10s of millions , which means people are heavily selecting for it

blonde blue eyes male white sperm is the most purchased sperm in europe, america, asia, south america

if dark hair dark eyes was ideal, they would purchase that. but they dont

if dark hair dark eyes was ideal, girls would love ethnic men and hate white men. but they dont.

this entire thread as described before, is a shitskin cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
Thi
selective reproducion throughout generations has lead a tiny genetic mutation of blonde hair to spread from 1 person to 10s of millions , which means people are heavily selecting for it

blonde blue eyes male white sperm is the most purchased sperm in europe, america, asia, south america

if dark hair dark eyes was ideal, girls would love ethnic men and hate white men. but they dont.

This is as fact as birds fly and that lions eat meat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
most of the world doesn't carry the genes for colored hair, they can't select for it even if they wanted to.

View attachment 2311181

there's no mention of scalp hair in the article, you can have blond hair with darker brows and it would still apply.

it isn't even new information, women dye their eyebrows darker for this reason too.
I told you it doesnt mention scalp. The guy whos making the video says it tho and the article is more than just one page. He flips through another page just seconds before.

I told you it doesnt mention scalp. The guy whos making the video says it tho and the article is more than just one page. He flips through another page just seconds before.
yes, he's talking out of his ass in that video, the study he's referencing doesn't contain any reference to scalp hair, matter of fact the examples they used to show their test subjects were bald in that study.

there's no studies that support it, it's ethnic cope.

View attachment 2311181

• +1
Reactions: LeonardoMessi

u r a coping faggot, no one here was talking about dark eyes.

also brown hair >>>

That's true women just prefer dark hair on guys in every coutry.
But IDK why a lot of women don't like redheds and some don't like blondes.
Actually, some sperm banks reject ginger guys solely based on hair color, brutal

• So Sad
brown is neither light nor dark though.
brown could be very different, also lighting plays a huge role.

The irony is that whites would call this dark, while deathnics light

• +1
If you are blonde you can slay by that alone, Dark hair never attracted women

no they don't i have black hair they think hmm he's an ugly ethnic boy imma fuck white chad