Why do girls disrespect me so much?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I called this girl that I was telling you about. I thought that her interest was high since she messaged me, then sent me a text and told me what her phone number was and thanked me for the ride (she didn’t have to do that). I talked to her later that day and sent her a text asking what she was doing Sunday, she said “so far no plans :)” I said “then let’s do something fun. I will call you after I finish work and we’ll do something fun.” She didn’t answer that text, but I thought that it was a test to see if I would trip so I didn’t react. Then when the time came I called her. No answer. Then it said that her phone was switched off. She didn’t even bother to call back or say that she was busy. She was online the whole time too.

Why is this happening to me? Again? Do women treat other men like that?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MegamindCel, huntergatherer, Selinity and 18 others
She disrespects you because she views you as a low status guy. It's happened to me before. I understand you fully bro.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: deadman2, Boxingfan, MegamindCel and 17 others
She disrespects you because she views you as a low status guy. It's happened to me before. I understand you fully bro.
Dude she’s 19. Who is high status among guys her age?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MegamindCel, Deleted member 6273, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
Chads in her school/university. Girls around that age normally date/fuck guys who are 20+ so I wouldn't be surprised if she's doing that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MegamindCel, Lolcel, Deleted member 6273 and 7 others
Chads in her school/university. Girls around that age normally date/fuck guys who are 20+ so I wouldn't be surprised if she's doing that.
I’m almost 21 and 6’3 chadlite, and I have money.

First I will go to where sh* lives, I will call h*r by h*r name, which is *a*****, then I would tell h*r that I have something important that I want to show h*r, I will go to my c@r and she will follow me, open the door, take a b@seball bat that I had previously prep@red, stri*e her with it, then sh*s either unconscious or close to it. I put h*r in my backseat, hand*uff h*r, put duct tape on h*r mouth and cover her with some rags so that nobody sees that. I will then take h*r somewhere where no cameras or witnesses would be, take h*r out of the car, take all of h*r clothes off, str@ngle her, r@pe her and then leave h*r until sh* regains consciousness. Then I will ask h*r “did you enjoy it?” If the answer is anything other than an immediate “yes, that was amazing” I would do it again but this time I would k*ll her by str@ngulation. Then I will put h*r bod* in my c@r (the c@r already prepared to have no skin flakes or ha*r from h*r or any evidence) drive to another place where I already prepared a gr@ve, take h*r out of the c@r, take pictures together (I want h*r to be with me forever) then put h*r clothes back on (I don’t want to disrespect h*r) and bury h*r..
Dude this is just a meme at this point

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, AsGoodAsItGets, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
I’m almost 21 and 6’3 chadlite, and I have money.
Fair enough bro. I'm just speaking from what I've seen. I'm 21 and from what I've seen from girls in my uni, they're hypergamous as fuck. And they're mainly 19-21. A few of my friends got cheated on by their gf's who fucked chad's who were their seniors and shit

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadeep, Philtrumcel and 1 other person
ersr5ky4f3w41.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, EverythingMaxxer, some1h0peless and 6 others
Who said that he would even choose her? And it’s not like I’m abomination myself. I’m worthy of love just like other normies.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
19 women don’t mean shit

they tend to have zero respect for men

and won’t respect you

hence why I say go for older women

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Heguldus, huntergatherer and 3 others
19 women don’t mean shit

they tend to have zero respect for men

and won’t respect you

hence why I say go for older women
You have mommy issues.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Heguldus, Lolcel and 2 others
approach more wh*res chadlite

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and .*my*.
@volcelfatcel what do you think bro?

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
approach more wh*res chadlite
I’m really tired. I don’t see why next time it would work. According to many people here I should be getting approaches from girls, so you would think that of 12 single girls that I have asked out at least half would go out with me, but none went out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Unironically your personality
if you are not larping that you are 6'3
and yes I saw your face, you mog me

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, EverythingMaxxer, Lolcel and 7 others
I’m really tired. I don’t see why next time it would work. According to many people here I should be getting approaches from girls, so you would think that of 12 single girls that I have asked out at least half would go out with me, but none went out.
yeah. Ill be honest even chadlites struggle with women as they are hypergamous as fuck now, its very very odd you don't get approached at 6'3 though. Could try tinder or some other dating site tbh, you don't give aspie vibes either so idk.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Philtrumcel
I called this girl that I was telling you about. I thought that her interest was high since she messaged me, then sent me a text and told me what her phone number was and thanked me for the ride (she didn’t have to do that). I talked to her later that day and sent her a text asking what she was doing Sunday, she said “so far no plans :)” I said “then let’s do something fun. I will call you after I finish work and we’ll do something fun.” She didn’t answer that text, but I thought that it was a test to see if I would trip so I didn’t react. Then when the time came I called her. No answer. Then it said that her phone was switched off. She didn’t even bother to call back or say that she was busy. She was online the whole time too.

Why is this happening to me? Again? Do women treat other men like that?
You need to appear more high status. She probably thinks you are imagining her being your gf already. She wants Chad that is fucking everyone else but her, not some beta simp that wants to marry her.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, AsGoodAsItGets and volcelfatcel
Unironically your personality
if you are not larping that you are 6'3
and yes I saw your face, you mog me
I’m not larping. I was an inch shorter and 30 pounds lighter in this pic. Any expertise can prove that I was over 6’2

Attachments

• ECBB79E7-CFF1-4E2D-9A9E-CA70C38ED8C4.jpeg
    ECBB79E7-CFF1-4E2D-9A9E-CA70C38ED8C4.jpeg
    134 KB · Views: 144
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
You need to appear more high status. She probably thinks you are imagining her being your gf already. She wants Chad that is fucking everyone else but her, not some beta simp that wants to marry her.
Actually makes sense, he needs to just fucking keep his options open and approach more, his looks aren't his issue anymore since he is 6'3 and chadlite facially. It's something about his vibes or character

I’m not larping. I was an inch shorter and 30 pounds lighter in this pic. Any expertise can prove that I was over 6’2
You said you mog everyone at the gym surprised u don't get more attention tbh.

• +1
You said you mog everyone at the gym surprised u don't get more attention tbh.
I don’t mog everyone in the gym. I said I was like too 5 in strength.

I don’t mog everyone in the gym. I said I was like too 5 in strength.
I mean mog mostly everyone facially, height wise. one of the better looking people and tall

• +1
that mean you're under 6foot and or below 5,5 psl

• JFL
Actually makes sense, he needs to just fucking keep his options open and approach more, his looks aren't his issue anymore since he is 6'3 and chadlite facially. It's something about his vibes or character
Yep. The reality is that almost nobody walks around looking like a PSL 8 comparable to Chico in optimal lighting in a ad photoshoot, so in any practical sense, nobody can ever fully ONLY fall back on their looks - if you're autistic or seem inexperienced / low status, women will avoid you.

I remember once back when I was very inexperienced, I went out clubbing and a girl practically forced herself on me (my SMV leagues above her), and we went back to my place and fucked. Next morning, we fucked again and then she left. A couple of days later I sent her a message on snapchat that were something like "hey want to netflix and chill on saturday?" and I could tell by her reply she was just fkin disgusted af lmao. She said something like "I have plans unfortunately". I might have been able to play my cards in a way to make her interested again, but I just deleted her and never talked to her again, simply because I knew I had made a fatal mistake - she got the impression that I was really interested in her - which I really wasnt, but I was appearing so interested that she in turn lost interest.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus, EverythingMaxxer, Wallenberg and 5 others
Yep. The reality is that almost nobody walks around looking like a PSL 8 comparable to Chico in optimal lighting in a ad photoshoot, so in any practical sense, nobody can ever fully ONLY fall back on their looks - if you're autistic or seem inexperienced / low status, women will avoid you.

I remember once back when I was very inexperienced, I went out clubbing and a girl practically forced herself on me (my SMV leagues above her), and we went back to my place and fucked. Next morning, we fucked again and then she left. A couple of days later I sent her a message on snapchat that were something like "hey want to netflix and chill on saturday?" and I could tell by her reply she was just fkin disgusted af lmao. She said something like "I have plans unfortunately". I might have been able to play my cards in a way to make her interested again, but I just deleted her and never talked to her again, simply because I knew I had made a fatal mistake - she got the impression that I was really interested in her - which I really wasnt, but I was appearing so interested that she in turn lost interest.
It's so retarded as a man tbh, you have to read them perfectly and respond with care so she doesn't think ur simping or some shit. They can easily see desperation unironically, if u show high interest then they get bored since they want to get ur attention and approval. It's so retarded power dynamics with women but what can u do.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 10709, Philtrumcel and 1 other person
It's so retarded as a man tbh, you have to read them perfectly and respond with care so she doesn't think ur simping or some shit. They can easily see desperation unironically, if u show high interest then they get bored since they want to get ur attention and approval. It's so retarded power dynamics with women but what can u do.
Very true

you can’t treat them like humans or friends

which is super fucked and odd

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 5185
Very true

you can’t threat them like humans or friends

You'd think they want to be treated like a human being but they don't the shittier u treat them initially the better JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Philtrumcel
First I will go to where sh* lives, I will call h*r by h*r name, which is *a*****, then I would tell h*r that I have something important that I want to show h*r, I will go to my c@r and she will follow me, open the door, take a b@seball bat that I had previously prep@red, stri*e her with it, then sh*s either unconscious or close to it. I put h*r in my backseat, hand*uff h*r, put duct tape on h*r mouth and cover her with some rags so that nobody sees that. I will then take h*r somewhere where no cameras or witnesses would be, take h*r out of the car, take all of h*r clothes off, str@ngle her, r@pe her and then leave h*r until sh* regains consciousness. Then I will ask h*r “did you enjoy it?” If the answer is anything other than an immediate “yes, that was amazing” I would do it again but this time I would k*ll her by str@ngulation. Then I will put h*r bod* in my c@r (the c@r already prepared to have no skin flakes or ha*r from h*r or any evidence) drive to another place where I already prepared a gr@ve, take h*r out of the c@r, take pictures together (I want h*r to be with me forever) then put h*r clothes back on (I don’t want to disrespect h*r) and bury h*r..

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.mov
    340.9 KB
  • JFL
You'd think they want to be treated like a human being but they don't the shittier u treat them initially the better JFL.
Yeah sadly it is true

I am an empath so I tend to be to kind and shit

so shit usually hits the fan for That reason ...

need to be more Dark triad ngl

• +1
Very true

you can’t threat them like humans or friends

Its hard to balance;

On the one hand, you need to be a borderline psychopath, manipulating them, acting like you don't give a fuck, behaving abusive

On the other hand, you need to be loving, caring, nice

You can't just be psychopathic and abusive, or else she will just call the police
You can't just be friendly and caring, she will lose all attraction
You need to blend it together somehow.

They need to be constantly reminded that you are above them in SMV. If they imagine you aren't, the attraction disappears and its over. Oftentimes once she decides you are below, it is over, she will never feel that kind of attraction again. This type of attraction can be built through "abusive" or manipulative behavior in relationships, or in how the relationship is formed. For instance, a relationship that is formed off of the girl taking the initiative, and the guy pushing against any exclusivity will be a lot stronger than a relationship where both jump in feet first simply because she can imagine that other men would be much harder to gain the attention off, while if the relationship took a lot of work for her to form because the guy was always pushing against her attempts, she will believe that other guys would be easier to get with and thus they are of lower status compared to the guy she is with.

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel
Your such a dumass

you moved to quickly

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus
1. She doesnt like you maybe
2. Maybe she was really busy and being “online” can be bugged my friends are always offline when we chat
3. There are other “chadlites” out there

Why do you care about girls respecting you, lmao, you should respect yourself, if she doesn't answer your call then forget about it, life is full of hits and misses

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, huntergatherer and owlofathena
or you wa uglier than the previous night without her
"hey want to netflix and chill on saturday?" and I could tell by her reply she was just fkin disgusted af lmao. She said something like "I have plans unfortunately".
being drunked, or you just fucked her bad.

not white

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
ethnic gigachad getting ghosted by foids. its over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, sandcelmuttcel and Julian

Absolutely brutal about the autistic low status thing

6’3 and 5.5-6.0 psl
No way you're even remotely 6 PSL

That being said women are extremely hard to game nowadays, but if a girl wants you she will show interest, if she " plays hard to get " she dont want you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, .*my*. and Looks234
You probably don’t sexually excite her tbh, all it takes is a certain type of guy and a girl will bend ass over backwards, when I say certain type of guy think of the guy from 365 days, maybe try looking edgier with a bit of sophistication.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and .*my*.
U don't get her exited or interested or amused or anything and for that reason alone she views u as lesser.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Chadeep, Bitch and 1 other person