Why do girls disrespect me so much?

or you wa uglier than the previous night without her

being drunked, or you just fucked her bad.
I obviously considered these possibilities at first, however my conclusions are as follows:

1. The sex explanation:

While I at the time was pretty bad at sex, I still did a decent job and can recall she was extremely wet and horny. Beyond that, even assuming that she really did not like the sex the first nor the second time, I still think that if a girl likes you and believe you have higher SMV, the sex needs to be really bad to make her completely disqualify her - which I know for a fact wasn't the case.

2. The drunken glasses-explanation:

We met pretty early on, she didn't seem very intoxicated at all. Further, she wanted to fuck me the next morning and asked for my snapchat before she left.

In conclusion, the explanation that to me is the most likely is simply that in assessing my overall status, which is a combination of all factors, she interpreted my initiative to meet again as a negative sign of my status, and put up an obstacle to do more testing to deduce if my SMV was as high as she thought it was - since she simply couldn't know anything about it beyond my looks. Girls constantly do this, you can see it all the time, even when there is a looks desparity that would make you think she should understand his SMV is clearly above her SMV.

In this specific scenario, I could probably have saved it and proceeded meeting her if I played my cards correctly, however to me it simply wasn't worth it to fight an uphill battle to fuck a girl I was barely interested in. So I simply deleted her and never spoke to her again. I wouldn't be surprised if this act made her think about me and gain attraction, but of course I killed it off so she never had a chance to speak to me again, and so whatever her feelings were was irrelevant.

edit: And just to make it clear - and I'm not saying this to brag, but simply to explain the scenario; I was at the time doing extremely well in terms of women, and this girl was on the lower end of looks and SMV. I would never be caught dead being in a relationship with her, and my friends would likely laugh their ass off if they knew I had sex with her. She was just way, way below me SMV wise.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, sandcelmuttcel and AsGoodAsItGets
mentalcel. small talk before you ask about plans etc

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
ersr5ky4f3w41.jpg
Uneven traps, this guy is def incel

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I called this girl that I was telling you about. I thought that her interest was high since she messaged me, then sent me a text and told me what her phone number was and thanked me for the ride (she didn’t have to do that). I talked to her later that day and sent her a text asking what she was doing Sunday, she said “so far no plans :)” I said “then let’s do something fun. I will call you after I finish work and we’ll do something fun.” She didn’t answer that text, but I thought that it was a test to see if I would trip so I didn’t react. Then when the time came I called her. No answer. Then it said that her phone was switched off. She didn’t even bother to call back or say that she was busy. She was online the whole time too.

Why is this happening to me? Again? Do women treat other men like that?
You are to nice to her if you treat them like shit and show no intresst in them this wouldnt happen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: huntergatherer and .*my*.
W
Yep. The reality is that almost nobody walks around looking like a PSL 8 comparable to Chico in optimal lighting in a ad photoshoot, so in any practical sense, nobody can ever fully ONLY fall back on their looks - if you're autistic or seem inexperienced / low status, women will avoid you.

I remember once back when I was very inexperienced, I went out clubbing and a girl practically forced herself on me (my SMV leagues above her), and we went back to my place and fucked. Next morning, we fucked again and then she left. A couple of days later I sent her a message on snapchat that were something like "hey want to netflix and chill on saturday?" and I could tell by her reply she was just fkin disgusted af lmao. She said something like "I have plans unfortunately". I might have been able to play my cards in a way to make her interested again, but I just deleted her and never talked to her again, simply because I knew I had made a fatal mistake - she got the impression that I was really interested in her - which I really wasnt, but I was appearing so interested that she in turn lost interest.
Wrong conclusion. I can guarantee you with 100% certainty, you were bad/inexperienced in bed. That’s why she flaked.
She just has better options. Don’t overcomplicate to protect ego

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
W

Wrong conclusion. I can guarantee you with 100% certainty, you were bad/inexperienced in bed. That’s why she flaked.
She just has better options. Don’t overcomplicate to protect ego
I can understand why you would suspect me of being biased, however I don't really understand why my conclusion does any better job at protecting my ego than your conclusion. I have had way worse sex with other women where they were still very much interested in seeing me again later.

Obviously we can never know the truth behind why I got the exact response, I mean hell, I could even be over complicating it and she wasn't even skeptical of meeting me again, but simply had other plans or some other factors in life that made her not able to / wanting to see me the day I suggested etc.

As I've already told you, while I wasn't very experienced in bed at the time (I had maybe had about 10 sexual encounters at the time), I can recognize, especially considering my current experience, that she enjoyed the sex both times, and was positive afterwards. Her negative reaction started once I was showing interest via snapchat.

dnrd fatty

• WTF
Reactions: huntergatherer
I called this girl that I was telling you about. I thought that her interest was high since she messaged me, then sent me a text and told me what her phone number was and thanked me for the ride (she didn’t have to do that). I talked to her later that day and sent her a text asking what she was doing Sunday, she said “so far no plans :)” I said “then let’s do something fun. I will call you after I finish work and we’ll do something fun.” She didn’t answer that text, but I thought that it was a test to see if I would trip so I didn’t react. Then when the time came I called her. No answer. Then it said that her phone was switched off. She didn’t even bother to call back or say that she was busy. She was online the whole time too.

Why is this happening to me? Again? Do women treat other men like that?
Dude wtf. You didn’t specify time, what plans etc. Even with all that there is a small chance of flakeage. Next time just say “I’m going to x. You should come. It’ll be fun.” Check for response. Then say “I’ll pick you up at xx:yy. Drop your pin”. Y oh should also check for compliance before one day. “Hey, tomorrow xx:yy. Be ready” If she acts too noncommitted fuck her. Next. Also try to get more numbers. So that yiu wont be onsessing iver a sinhle number like a girl. Usual conversion rate is 1 to 10-15 for pros. (You might get a streak which makes you think itherwise but if you calculate over time this will be the ratio so be easy on yourself becaus ethis is total pros who do this day and night in super high class cities with model tier girls) Amateur conversion is around 1 to 20+ even for chadlites. Keep numbers high. You will fuck. Don’t take this shit personally either. Anything can come up. Its women man. They have weird hormones and shit. They wont come out if they didn’t get their makeup right even.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo, sandcelmuttcel, .*my*. and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and volcelfatcel
Dude wtf. You didn’t specify time, what plans etc. Even with all that there is a small chance of flakeage. Next time just say “I’m going to x. You should come. It’ll be fun.” Check for response. Then say “I’ll pick you up at xx:yy. Drop your pin”. Y oh should also check for compliance before one day. “Hey, tomorrow xx:yy. Be ready” If she acts too noncommitted fuck her. Next. Also try to get more numbers. So that yiu wont be onsessing iver a sinhle number like a girl. Usual conversion rate is 1 to 10-15 for pros. (You might get a streak which makes you think itherwise but if you calculate over time this will be the ratio so be easy on yourself becaus ethis is total pros who do this day and night in super high class cities with model tier girls) Amateur conversion is around 1 to 20+ even for chadlites. Keep numbers high. You will fuck. Don’t take this shit personally either. Anything can come up. Its women man. They have weird hormones and shit. They wont come out if they didn’t get their makeup right even.
To add onto this with my own anectode:

When I was attempting to slay as hard as possible, I had around 200-300 tinder matches, and had conversations with about 1/3rd. So lets say 70-100 conversations. Of those conversations, about 25-35 amounted to meetups, and only about 15 of them amounted to sex. Of these women, I would consider myself better looking than about 80% of them, i.e, I lowered my standards.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Wallenberg and AsGoodAsItGets
Unitonically respond with no care tbh.
respond with care and think before you text as in you have to take in mind to not treat her like a human being. Thats what I meant, you need act careless with chicks so they dont think ur a simp

• +1
Yeah sadly it is true

I am an empath so I tend to be to kind and shit

so shit usually hits the fan for That reason ...

need to be more Dark triad ngl
Bro I’m an empath too. In the beginning it’s hard ciz you can see emotions in people like a fucking matrix but youre overwhelmed that you cannot use that information because youre feeling too much. You just have to be in social situations over tiem and keep in set under pressure to undertand how to utilize emotions in real time.

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel
To add onto this with my own anectode:

When I was attempting to slay as hard as possible, I had around 200-300 tinder matches, and had conversations with about 1/3rd. So lets say 70-100 conversations. Of those conversations, about 25-35 amounted to meetups, and only about 15 of them amounted to sex. Of these women, I would consider myself better looking than about 80% of them, i.e, I lowered my standards.
Finally somebody that fucks! 👊🏼

You can also just be an asshole and line up more dates for the same time frame once you get numbers high enough. Just feel aaa gooood aaah.

You have potential for that (unless irl slayer larping as virgin khhv online for attention jfl).

You might benefit from less gayer hairstyle and a less designer stubble tho tbhngl. You look very high inhib.

Mostly precise line ups work for black people. Whites and passing need to keep it natural looking. Ethnics too, but ethnics have the added responsibility to look classy.

• JFL
I can understand why you would suspect me of being biased, however I don't really understand why my conclusion does any better job at protecting my ego than your conclusion. I have had way worse sex with other women where they were still very much interested in seeing me again later.

Obviously we can never know the truth behind why I got the exact response, I mean hell, I could even be over complicating it and she wasn't even skeptical of meeting me again, but simply had other plans or some other factors in life that made her not able to / wanting to see me the day I suggested etc.

As I've already told you, while I wasn't very experienced in bed at the time (I had maybe had about 10 sexual encounters at the time), I can recognize, especially considering my current experience, that she enjoyed the sex both times, and was positive afterwards. Her negative reaction started once I was showing interest via snapchat.

I see. I just don't buy the premise that "showing interest makes women flake". It could have been any other explanation you mentioned but this.

• +1
I see. I just don't buy the premise that "showing interest makes women flake". It could have been any other explanation you mentioned but this.
yeah that’s true too doc. I think the whole point is not to take shit personally. It could even have been “It was so good the connection. But then she “didnt wanna get hurt” because whatever (again some random bs))” myriad of possibilities

The analogy is simply there to illustrate the point that if you "chase" a woman, she will view that as a sign of low status. This is of course not universally true and affected by a lot of factors, including but not limited to;

- looks desparity (8PSL Chad won't scare off ugly obese girl by showing interest)
- the girls personality (some girls are extremely perceptive to "bad boy" behavior while others are more concerned with other factors)
- the context of the situation (If she already knows your status, for instance if you are a popular guy in class, showing interest will do nothing to harm your chances, while if she literally knows nothing about you, everything you do lets her in on your SMV)

To add on to that, any pushback from a woman is a negative sign but not necessarily a dealbreaker. I of course do not believe that she went from being super interested to 100% disinterested because I was showing interest, however I believe the pushback happened because she wanted to gauge my SMV through seeing how I would respond to her. If you ever try tinder or similar apps, you will notice just how boring a girl will make herself to test your SMV, even though she has seen your pictures.

• +1
Roidmaxxx to increase smv

Lol true

• +1
@AsGoodAsItGets I still believe that just because I did one thing wrong isn’t enough to make all attraction vanish. Was she just being friendly and thought we would be friends when she texted me? I don’t get it. We were practically exchanging spit two days before and now she won’t even do me the common courtesy of telling me that she’s busy or that we’re “moving too fast”.

• +1
@AsGoodAsItGets I still believe that just because I did one thing wrong isn’t enough to make all attraction vanish. Was she just being friendly and thought we would be friends when she texted me? I don’t get it. We were practically exchanging spit two days before and now she won’t even do me the common courtesy of telling me that she’s busy or that we’re “moving too fast”.
You can come in her uee and make her blind and still have the same behavior. The point is “you’ll never know” and it doesn’t matter. There are other girls. Just keep playing

• +1
No way you're even remotely 6 PSL

That being said women are extremely hard to game nowadays, but if a girl wants you she will show interest, if she " plays hard to get " she dont want you
What’s 6 psl then, genius?

I obviously considered these possibilities at first, however my conclusions are as follows:

1. The sex explanation:

While I at the time was pretty bad at sex, I still did a decent job and can recall she was extremely wet and horny. Beyond that, even assuming that she really did not like the sex the first nor the second time, I still think that if a girl likes you and believe you have higher SMV, the sex needs to be really bad to make her completely disqualify her - which I know for a fact wasn't the case.

We met pretty early on, she didn't seem very intoxicated at all. Further, she wanted to fuck me the next morning and asked for my snapchat before she left.

In conclusion, the explanation that to me is the most likely is simply that in assessing my overall status, which is a combination of all factors, she interpreted my initiative to meet again as a negative sign of my status, and put up an obstacle to do more testing to deduce if my SMV was as high as she thought it was - since she simply couldn't know anything about it beyond my looks. Girls constantly do this, you can see it all the time, even when there is a looks desparity that would make you think she should understand his SMV is clearly above her SMV.

In this specific scenario, I could probably have saved it and proceeded meeting her if I played my cards correctly, however to me it simply wasn't worth it to fight an uphill battle to fuck a girl I was barely interested in. So I simply deleted her and never spoke to her again. I wouldn't be surprised if this act made her think about me and gain attraction, but of course I killed it off so she never had a chance to speak to me again, and so whatever her feelings were was irrelevant.

edit: And just to make it clear - and I'm not saying this to brag, but simply to explain the scenario; I was at the time doing extremely well in terms of women, and this girl was on the lower end of looks and SMV. I would never be caught dead being in a relationship with her, and my friends would likely laugh their ass off if they knew I had sex with her. She was just way, way below me SMV wise.
she was busy and "un-horny", jfl at this autism essay you wrote.
your autism is through the roof

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: koalendo and .*my*.
No way you're even remotely 6 PSL

That being said women are extremely hard to game nowadays, but if a girl wants you she will show interest, if she " plays hard to get " she dont want you
hes clearly 6psl lmao.

• Woah
she was busy and "un-horny", jfl at this autism essay you wrote.
your autism is through the roof
I don't think you want to start an autism contest you'll obviously win. If your best argument is "jfl", "cope" and "autism", you've already proven yourself to be on the spectrum.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and sandcelmuttcel

1. The sex explanation:

If I had to guess she just saw this as a one night stand and didn't look at you as a long-term partner, and she felt shamed because she feels like a whore, and she gave you snapchat by accident because she was drunk

If I had to guess she just saw this as a one night stand and didn't look at you as a long-term partner, and she felt shamed because she feels like a whore, and she gave you snapchat by accident because she was drunk
She wasn't drunk when she left.

As I've mentioned, the story is used as an illustration. It could have been a host of different reasons that I can have no knowledge off.

That's why, if one is not Chad, one aims to have like 5 orso leads outstanding.

• JFL
You look like Typical Arab Mohammed. That's a failo in USA.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 6273 and .*my*.
Another ethnic who got turned down based on his ethnicity. Who hurt you exactly?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Wallenberg
Nah OP looks better than typical "sandniggers".

• JFL
Nah OP looks better than typical "sandniggers".
Typical sandniggers aren’t 6’3 and don’t have straight noses. Plus I’m not a sandnigger for fucks sake.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
We did small talk 20 minutes in my car before
you idiot you couldve got it romantic in the car get things going but no you went on with 20mins talking! impressive you just fucked up

shut up currycel weakling id murder your whole family and generation tf are you gonna do

• JFL
Girls are too complicated. Someone needs to post a formula

Dam, don't chase her though(don't be an orbiter).