why do girls find rugby players attractive

brow, jaw, headshape = warrior skull

by headshape do u mean having a straight back part like this:
View attachment 2700432
Yeah but also having small forehead and not having a curved bones like how james marsden (cyclops) has. the curved lower jaw bone is a pretty boy trait

Screw her
Ok does it make you Cuck, you'll Marry and she'll constantly cheat on you like Will Smith's Wife. That guy is 6'2 with good frame and HTN Face and he's rich and Status maxxed.

Ok does it make you Cuck, you'll Marry and she'll constantly cheat on you like Will Smith's Wife. That guy is 6'2 with good frame and HTN Face and he's rich and Status maxxed.
Ok but who cares tho

When you do sex with her your testosterone increase, lifespan increase, stress lower, who cares if ur a cuck do it for ur own health and good feelings

You notice that because those are the only ones who make it, natural selection. Go and train there and you‘ll see all sorts of people
Did wrestling before and saw around 80% of them have prominent jaws, and very Masculine appearance. Just look at Bodybuilders, 98% of them have Prominent Jaws

Ok but who cares tho

When you do sex with her your testosterone increase, lifespan increase, stress lower, who cares if ur a cuck do it for ur own health and good feelings
But it won't make your Family Happy, she won't respect you. Your Children will suffer from that too

Did wrestling before and saw around 80% of them have prominent jaws, and very Masculine appearance. Just look at Bodybuilders, 98% of them have Prominent Jaws
why is this? just high t? there must be environmental factor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and depressionmaxxing
Bro im noxchi, all we do is wrestling, there is all types of people who do it, the one who make it far usually have strong masculine traits (=high fighting success)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42845
Most of athletes do Sport from Childhood or Teenage Years. High T makes Robust Face

they're all niggers who played the sport since a young age and had healthy habits as a kid which caused them to have high t.

also for reference high t gives:
increased skull size
developed orbitals
prominent browridge
wide jaw
increased bone density
better projection of the zygos
lower bodyfat
stronger
higher libido
higher semen count

• Hmm...
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
they're all niggers who played the sport since a young age and had healthy habits as a kid which caused them to have high t.

also for reference high t gives:
increased skull size
developed orbitals
prominent browridge
wide jaw
increased bone density
better projection of the zygos
lower bodyfat
stronger
higher libido
higher semen count
Joined sunday at 12:30 PM makes sense now

Bro im noxchi, all we do is wrestling, there is all types of people who do it, the one who make it far usually have strong masculine traits (=high fighting success)
Cool I'm Kazakh. But if you you train from Childhood when your Growth Plates on Face are open, your Face and Jaw will be very Robust and Masculine

Cool I'm Kazakh. But if you you train from Childhood when your Growth Plates on Face are open, your Face and Jaw will be very Robust and Masculine
If you don‘t believe in genes there is no point really in me trying to debate this. Join a redpill forum

?
been here since 2022, before you.
ur not an og btw ur a faggot
Yeah bro and i’ve been here since 1977.
You‘re so OG you know nothing about hormones, genes or facial development

If you don‘t believe in genes there is no point really in me trying to debate this. Join a redpill forum
Doesnt mean genes have 100% role in development lmfao, they do but not 100% cope

Yeah bro and i’ve been here since 1977.
You‘re so OG you know nothing about hormones, genes or facial development
Elaborate.

Testosterone increases bone density which will cause all of the things that I've told.

If your Growth Plates are open, exercises and High T will reconstruct your Face. Michael Jordan is 6'6, his Father is 5'9, mother is 5'4, and everyone in his family and realtives are shorter than 6 feet. Jumping and basketball stress bones and spine a lot. High T also will do the same to Face

Genes are 80%, the rest 20% is your Lifestyle from Childhood

Elaborate.

Testosterone increases bone density which will cause all of the things that I've told.
Doesnt mean genes have 100% role in development lmfao, they do but not 100% cope
Genes are 80%, the rest 20% is your Lifestyle from Childhood
If your Growth Plates are open, exercises and High T will reconstruct your Face. Michael Jordan is 6'6, his Father is 5'9, mother is 5'4, and everyone in his family and realtives are shorter than 6 feet. Jumping and basketball stress bones and spine a lot. High T also will do the same to Face
Enviroment mostly cucks you more then it does ascend you. If you take good enviromental factors on growing kids they will have an positive effect, that‘s been already established on multiple studys i‘ve read.

On patients who are post puberty/done growing it wont do much of a change. Taking one person to prove a statement isn‘t scientific either, psl gods or tall people (even people i personally know) often have a family who‘s the complete opposite of them, and short people can have a tall family but don’t end up like them, white people can make an black kid aswell. Genes go really far back and there‘s god knows how many possibilitys for how you will look like.

I hope you know that even Testo is a genetical trait as some nations have naturally more T than others. Prenatal T is the most important thing really (biggest effect T will ever have on you).
Having high levels of T is cope too since it promotes Balding/hair loss and causes your growth Plates to close earlier.

But yes good levels of T will give you more of masculine face - meaning it will promote it in growing people, not gurantee it, but even with lower levels of T you can still have a masculine face.

Body builders have stronger Jaw because this is how steroids effects your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42845
through larger massaters and face muscles?
Well @RealSurgerymax said in a post he would recommend steroids bc of the good effects they have on your face.

But (i dont know for sure) i think yes. Should have some kind of positive effect on bone too since they‘re sometimes used in surgery.

Enviroment mostly cucks you more then it does ascend you. If you take good enviromental factors on growing kids they will have an positive effect, that‘s been already established on multiple studys i‘ve read.

On patients who are post puberty/done growing it wont do much of a change. Taking one person to prove a statement isn‘t scientific either, psl gods or tall people (even people i personally know) often have a family who‘s the complete opposite of them, and short people can have a tall family but don’t end up like them, white people can make an black kid aswell. Genes go really far back and there‘s god knows how many possibilitys for how you will look like.

I hope you know that even Testo is a genetical trait as some nations have naturally more T than others. Prenatal T is the most important thing really (biggest effect T will ever have on you).
Having high levels of T is cope too since it promotes Balding/hair loss and causes your growth Plates to close earlier.

But yes good levels of T will give you more of masculine face - meaning it will promote it in growing people, not gurantee it, but even with lower levels of T you can still have a masculine face.

Body builders have stronger Jaw because this is how steroids effects your face
I agree that it's most Genetic. But there's Thing which is called Genetic Potential. Genetic Potential is Corridor. Someone's Height Corridor can be from 170 to 190 cm, or from 180 to 200 cm, and most people are at the begining of their Corridor. First people on Earth ate Raw Meat which is much harder to eat than processed or boiled meat, and their jaws were very big and their browridges were very prominent.
This is skull reconstruction of first Primal Human, and his Bones are Insane. It means that your Way of life from Childhood afftects your looks and your future children. Today people eat very soft food and most people look deformed and subhuman. Regarding Testesterone, I heard that Low Testosterone make people bald and ill stressful organism with lack of sleep

Well @RealSurgerymax said in a post he would recommend steroids bc of the good effects they have on your face.

But (i dont know for sure) i think yes. Should have some kind of positive effect on bone too since they‘re sometimes used in surgery.
Bodybuilders have big jaws because they stress jaw bones a lot when they do exercises. When they lift weights for reps, if you noticed they have very Strained Faces. It strains and stresses jaw bones which triggers Bone Growth. Steroids just make this process much Faster. No matter how much Steroids you will use, if you don't stress bone enough to trigger it to grow, you bones won't grow a shit. I know some guys who use steroids, but they don't lift much, their jaws are weak and Narrow

I agree that it's most Genetic. But there's Thing which is called Genetic Potential. Genetic Potential is Corridor. Someone's Height Corridor can be from 170 to 190 cm, or from 180 to 200 cm, and most people are at the begining of their Corridor. First people on Earth ate Raw Meat which is much harder to eat than processed or boiled meat, and their jaws were very big and their browridges were very prominent. View attachment 2700559 This is skull reconstruction of first Primal Human, and his Bones are Insane. It means that your Way of life from Childhood afftects your looks and your future children. Today people eat very soft food and most people look deformed and subhuman. Regarding Testesterone, I heard that Low Testosterone make people bald and ill stressful organism with lack of sleep
Dude this is effects of chewing, i agree with that im writing a whole scientifc paper about this.

Im not saying to have low T, as it is proven to cuck you too

Bodybuilders have big jaws because they stress jaw bones a lot when they do exercises. When they lift weights for reps, if you noticed they have very Strained Faces. It strains and stresses jaw bones which triggers Bone Growth. Steroids just make this process much Faster. No matter how much Steroids you will use, if you don't stress bone enough to trigger it to grow, you bones won't grow a shit. I know some guys who use steroids, but they don't lift much, their jaws are weak and Narrow
Neither wrong nor completely true, i dont wanna debate this

Dude this is effects of chewing, i agree with that im writing a whole scientifc paper about this.

Im not saying to have low T, as it is proven to cuck you too
Chewing just makes your Bones larger
as you can see Masseters are directly attached to Jaw Bones and Articular Cartilage. Strong Jaw Muscles will push these bones and cartilage. After long time Cartilage will become New Bone, and your Jaw will stay Big. See Study about Endochondral Ossification

Chewing just makes your Bones larger View attachment 2700570 as you can see Masseters are directly attached to Jaw Bones and Articular Cartilage. Strong Jaw Muscles will push these bones and cartilage. After long time Cartilage will become New Bone, and your Jaw will stay Big. See Study about Endochondral Ossification
so larger massagers means better jaw bone also? like longer ramus etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
so larger massagers means better jaw bone also? like longer ramus etc
Don't know about Ramus, but I saw one study that said strong muscles will pull jaw bones, and after long time it will freeze because under that Articular Cartilage will turn From Soft Tissue into Bone, so yes it will make jaw bones and jaw bone mass bigger permanently. I advide to combine chewing exercises and also do Gym, because lifting weights stress jaw bone too

Don't know about Ramus, but I saw one study that said strong muscles will pull jaw bones, and after long time it will freeze because under that Articular Cartilage will turn From Soft Tissue into Bone, so yes it will make jaw bones and jaw bone mass bigger permanently. I advide to combine chewing exercises and also do Gym, because lifting weights stress jaw bone too
sarms would also help if you do use them cos it will increase muscle building. like rad 140. right?

• +1
They like athletes in general but I doubt that they specifically like rugby. Rugby is quite a weird sport played in subhuman places like australia
In uk all the jocks play rugby too

performance enhancing drugs
Without Bone Stress, these Drugs won't do a shit no matter if you'll use Tons of it. Remember Bone Stress Triggers Bone Growth. HGH or steroids make this process much Faster. But HGH, drugs and Steroids are dangeous, so people must use it on their own Risk and consult Professional Doctor

Chewing just makes your Bones larger View attachment 2700570 as you can see Masseters are directly attached to Jaw Bones and Articular Cartilage. Strong Jaw Muscles will push these bones and cartilage. After long time Cartilage will become New Bone, and your Jaw will stay Big. See Study about Endochondral Ossification

Well i read that just for you and what you said is true but thats for growing Babys

Without Bone Stress, these Drugs won't do a shit no matter if you'll use Tons of it. Remember Bone Stress Triggers Bone Growth. HGH or steroids make this process much Faster. But HGH, drugs and Steroids are dangeous, so people must use it on their own Risk and consult Professional Doctor
so provided bones are receiving stress, steroids or ped will help speed it up

• +1
This is just wolfs law. But yes it‘s true, steroids promote growth but you have to workout, it speeds up the process of healing pretty much

Why do girls find attractive rugby players attractive :unsure:
A real mystery indeed.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Grown Adults can grow too but it's much Slower and Harder
Its so slow and little that it wont make a diffrence. Jaw and chewing excercises like you see on tiktok will and could create asymmetric masseters, tmjd, bite issues.

Its so slow and little that it wont make a diffrence. Jaw and chewing excercises like you see on tiktok will and could create asymmetric masseters, tmjd, bite issues.
Not True, most Bodybuilders do bodybuilding in their 20s, some even in their 30s. And ALL of them Have Big Jaws.
Look at this Woman, her Face became very Masculine after doing Bodybuilding and Steroids

It will do big change if you'll do it rightly

Not True, most Bodybuilders do bodybuilding in their 20s, some even in their 30s. And ALL of them Have Big Jaws. View attachment 2700628View attachment 2700629 Look at this Woman, her Face became very Masculine after doing Bodybuilding and Steroids
Bro that is another topic, i agree that steroids can do that. Im saying dechondral ossification mostly happens in babys and very much less in adults. (Not considering any drugs)

Also IDGAF if people disagree with this but he has 10/10 SMV.

SMV is not only ur face. His face is a 4/10 which is enough to complete it to 10/10.

Status adds 2 points.
Height/frame/physique adds 2 points.
Wealth adds 2 points.
If one was rated chadlite facially and he has height / physique and frame is that basically chad smv?

If one was rated chadlite facially and he has height / physique and frame is that basically chad smv?
even htn by looksmax standard with those things is chad smv

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and edodalic29
Because it’s masculine as fuck and requires skill

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies