why do girls find rugby players attractive

Bro that is another topic, i agree that steroids can do that. Im saying dechondral ossification mostly happens in babys and very much less in adults. (Not considering any drugs)
Nah, according to studies, Endochondral Ossification happens in Any Age. Growth in Babies, Children and Teenagers who have Open Growth Spurts it's not Really Endochondral Ossification, it's more like Natural Growth, their Bones are more Sensative. Endochondral Ossification is the way for Adults to Grow. Science is Developing, some Enthusiasts testing methods. I hope in the Future all people will have their Desired height and Faces without any surgery

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Nah, according to studies, Endochondral Ossification happens in Any Age. Growth in Babies, Children and Teenagers who have Open Growth Spurts it's not Really Endochondral Ossification, it's more like Natural Growth, their Bones are more Sensative. Endochondral Ossification is the way for Adults to Grow. Science is Developing, some Enthusiasts testing methods. I hope in the Future all people will have their Desired height and Faces without any surgery
Yeah bone remodeling and wolfs law been the biggest meme on looksmax until today, now we can add endochondral ossification to it

Elon musk can fuck prime adriana lima tho whats YOUR FUCKING POINT NIGGER.

Elon just offers 20 million and easy sex.
I feel you feel mad because getting wealthy requires tremendous amount of effort (and luck) over a lifetime, yet you slowly realize with bitterness that it gets you jackshit in terms of real lust from women. Its glorified prostitution and will leave you suicidal.

Nah Basketballers often Have Diformed Long Faces, plus usually they are skinny. I like Basketball very Much. But American Football gives more Halo tho. Usually in High School Movies the most attractive guys are Football Players, and they are Kings of School. Plus Football Players are more likely able to defend themselves and their girls
Female celebrities are watching games on a consistent basis. I dunno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42845
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
chad face and physique = nt behavior and playing sports
thats why girls like men who do sports.
why dont they like me?

Think it's a lot of things, but I have archetypal amateur rugby physique, few guys here have seen me IRL and I'm incel af...

Tristan definitely has 10/10 SMV lmfao.

6.5/10 face strong htn
6'4 193cm
Great frame
Muscular physique
Around $370 million net worth
Dresses well
Personalitymaxxed

what is he? 7/10 smv? jfl at u nigger, definitely 10/10 smv
tristan is not actually 6'4 btw my cousin who is like 6'2 met the dude and they were eye level in the picture he sent me lol