Why do girls leave nice comments on my tiktok video even though I am autistic and called 3 PSL here?

Because being NT or smiling or whatever else some copers here like to push doesn't matter. Only looks, and you don't have to look like a supermodel to have girls thirst for you either
going down deepest uncanny valley will still get you 200 times more pussy than being a recessed dog :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, 444 and FrameMogger
thanks
maybe afteer my next surgeries i wil make more tiktoks imo pics dont do me justice
No pics descend you hard for some reason in motion you look a lot better. I don’t think you need surgeries just gain a little weight and get to 12-15% body fat while lifting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890

yesterday i decided to post a few videos to test my appeal
just read the comments xD why is it that even though ive threatened to rape girls on tiktok, got exposed for using this forum, racism, transphobia, homophobia, xenophobia, ableism, and islamophobia girls still comment nice things on my videos? I've actually gotten 100+ girls hit me up today on my instagram as well from this video saying "they could fix me" or "they can help me be attractive with a make over if i come over"

i just dont understand why is it that these girls are dming me and saying these things if people here say im 3 psl
to be fair these girls are gen z degenerate alt girls not the gym stacies i want i need to figure out how to broaden my niche
View attachment 1673042View attachment 1673043View attachment 1673045View attachment 1673046View attachment 1673047View attachment 1673048View attachment 1673049View attachment 1673050View attachment 1673053View attachment 1673055View attachment 1673057View attachment 1673059View attachment 1673062View attachment 1673066View attachment 1673068View attachment 1673069View attachment 1673071
i used to have 50k and have 1000 bitches hitting me up on the daily, but i just dont understand, why do all these girls say nice things to me even trhough im a 3 psl incel? are they joking or are they delusional? bc im pretty sure i legit have zero appeal, and can never get a gf.
can someone explain or help me out thx

Mirin bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and ifyouwannabemylover
WHY YOU ALWAYS IGNORE ME IN YOUR SERVER SMH 😢:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
In motion you look way better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
They are either making fun of you or showing off to their friends that they are 'nice' to subhumans.

well yeah i mean im not gonna lie i havbe a rape fetish i get off to controlloing and hearing a girl scream
its not an act its just my fetish not too big of a deal
everyone here says im ugly tho
You are gl they are just gaslighting you so you don’t slay

Jigsaw lookin ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
No pics descend you hard for some reason in motion you look a lot better. I don’t think you need surgeries just gain a little weight and get to 12-15% body fat while lifting
gaining weight tho will make my face puff up

• +1
extremely uncanny. is it edited?

extremely uncanny. is it edited?
no nigga xD its a tiktok video i toook in the app but i did use a filter that made it black and white

no nigga xD its a tiktok video i toook in the app but i did use a filter that made it black and white
bro do a video without sucking your cheeks in cmon bruh

tik tok has face filters. if you look like your sig, over

Because they want you to follow them. dah

• Hmm...
didnt you say you lost all your teeth>? your teeth all look intact in that video

Ur teeth looks really messed up. U will become toothless by the time u turn 20

Ur teeth looks really messed up. U will become toothless by the time u turn 20
theyre really bafd i told you bro my braves come off next week and ill make sure to take a video of them

bro do a video without sucking your cheeks in cmon bruh
im not sucking my cheeks they just do the lines when i talk

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
  • +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
didnt you say you lost all your teeth>? your teeth all look intact in that video
yeah in the back like the molars ive lost them all my front are still intact but i used a black and white filter to hide the brownness im getting them out next week though and theyre gonna have to pull the front ones anyway

tik tok has face filters. if you look like your sig, over
no tiktok face filter can give u my face i just used the blasck and white

that your cheeks look like that without sucking them in, mogger thin skin
i thiknk its just low body fat but idk

Wish you would get off this site and live your life as a normal teenager should

being ND or NT doesn't matter looks and height are all that does you are just a chad bro hurry up and ascend

You can be the next Pennywise.

You can be the next Pennywise.
should i act max? im short like the other males in hollywood
except im not transgender so ill probably not succeed

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
being ND or NT doesn't matter looks and height are all that does you are just a chad bro hurry up and ascend
hy nigga but its a slow proccess i get my braces off next week then i gotta get veneers bc i didnt burhs so i gotta get them pulled out and then more usgreyr

• +1
Reactions: 444 and Deleted member 16133
Oh wow all the comments are comparing your to Ramirez.

dark triad really is legit

niche maxxing....

• Love it
i think i look like vinnie hacker

you look like the white version of richard ramirez. consult me on discord and ill help you escape this mental asylum in your head

they promoting themselves

No James shit
He’s trolling and you are all eating it up. Like you ate up smesh, like you ate up averagejoe, like you ate up ArchaicAlchemist, and many other larpers. Nt matters people

He’s trolling and you are all eating it up. Like you ate up smesh, like you ate up averagejoe, like you ate up ArchaicAlchemist, and many other larpers. Nt matters people
Obviously he's trolling. But I do think a part of him likes the humor this place has and is why he stays. I think initially it started off as a troll, but then he started to like the place as its funny and free to say whatever you want without repercussions which is rare on the internet nowadays. It's why I am here.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 18244