Why do girls leave nice comments on my tiktok video even though I am autistic and called 3 PSL here?

holy shit 12k likes
are you some kind of famous? or it is very easy on tiktok to achieve that?

Obviously he's trolling. But I do think a part of him likes the humor this place has and is why he stays. I think initially it started off as a troll, but then he started to like the place as its funny and free to say whatever you want without repercussions which is rare on the internet nowadays. It's why I am here.
It’s why i’m here + solid looksmaxxing. Yes that’s what he’s doing too + getting views for his tiktok and youtube by being controversial. It’s okay jamesy i’m a top tier troll as well, I see you

Obviously he's trolling. But I do think a part of him likes the humor this place has and is why he stays. I think initially it started off as a troll, but then he started to like the place as its funny and free to say whatever you want without repercussions which is rare on the internet nowadays. It's why I am here.

It’s why i’m here + solid looksmaxxing. Yes that’s what he’s doing too + getting views for his tiktok and youtube by being controversial. It’s okay jamesy i’m a top tier troll as well, I see you
not a troll xD

holy shit 12k likes
are you some kind of famous? or it is very easy on tiktok to achieve that?
yeah i used to have 50k followers but now anytime i post a video with my face is blows up instantly in like 10 minutes lol

you look like the white version of richard ramirez. consult me on discord and ill help you escape this mental asylum in your head
whats youre discord also i dont see it i think i look more like vinnie hacker im a prettyboy

Jokes on you dude if you admit it and combine your trolling powers with mine we could have offtopic taken over in days
xD i dont wanna be known as a troll tho fr this is my life story and everything i said thats true will crumble down then no one will believe me again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
xD i dont wanna be known as a troll tho fr this is my life story and everything i said thats true will crumble down then no one will believe me again
I don’t believe you right now

Oh wow all the comments are comparing your to Ramirez.

dark triad really is legit
idk i think i look more like vinnie hacker
do u rlly think dark traid is good tho

some of them are defo joking

whats youre discord also i dont see it i think i look more like vinnie hacker im a prettyboy

just sent u friend request. got same name as my user here. easy to recognize

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133

yesterday i decided to post a few videos to test my appeal
just read the comments xD why is it that even though ive threatened to rape girls on tiktok, got exposed for using this forum, racism, transphobia, homophobia, xenophobia, ableism, and islamophobia girls still comment nice things on my videos? I've actually gotten 100+ girls hit me up today on my instagram as well from this video saying "they could fix me" or "they can help me be attractive with a make over if i come over"

i just dont understand why is it that these girls are dming me and saying these things if people here say im 3 psl
to be fair these girls are gen z degenerate alt girls not the gym stacies i want i need to figure out how to broaden my niche
View attachment 1673042View attachment 1673043View attachment 1673045View attachment 1673046View attachment 1673047View attachment 1673048View attachment 1673049View attachment 1673050View attachment 1673053View attachment 1673055View attachment 1673057View attachment 1673059View attachment 1673062View attachment 1673066View attachment 1673068View attachment 1673069View attachment 1673071
i used to have 50k and have 1000 bitches hitting me up on the daily, but i just dont understand, why do all these girls say nice things to me even trhough im a 3 psl incel? are they joking or are they delusional? bc im pretty sure i legit have zero appeal, and can never get a gf.
can someone explain or help me out thx

bro bc you are singing you have a lot of subs and you look somehow attractive but you just look lil bit somehow weird and scary..gay......but in some picture you look huntered but too much anyway +hollow cheek make you look a model like and ascend you to the attractive group but dont over do make up if you dont want to look gay :)

• Hmm...
bro bc you are singing you have a lot of subs and you look somehow attractive but you just look lil bit somehow weird and scary..gay......but in some picture you look huntered but too much anyway +hollow cheek make you look a model like and ascend you to the attractive group but dont over do make up if you dont want to look gay :)
tahnks also i had no makeup on in the video just tiktok enhance and black and white filter

• +1
Reactions: meryou
:y'all:

• +1
you also have people calling you revolting and disgusting :feelskek: a lot of them

You're statusmaxxing

• Love it
you also have people calling you revolting and disgusting :feelskek: a lot of them
yeah thats cuz theyve been exposed to my racist comments

Surgerymaxxed Chad

yeah thats cuz theyve been exposed to my racist comments
maybe its fause you look weird

be honjest whats bad about me
individually all your features are good
besides lips because they look too big
but it doesnt fit together in a normal way
u have 0 facial averageness (uncanny) its not a good thing

individually all your features are good
besides lips because they look too big
but it doesnt fit together in a normal way
u have 0 facial averageness (uncanny) its not a good thing
so what do iu do to look more average thanks

they playing with u broski

lip reduction + jaw implants
idk man i dont want the jaw to be wider than the cheekbones that willl looks like shit
i think my face is s unkene in for some reason like my jawbone has shrunk somehow
i think ima just get zygos implants

idk man i dont want the jaw to be wider than the cheekbones that willl looks like shit
i think my face is s unkene in for some reason like my jawbone has shrunk somehow
i think ima just get zygos implants
ur jaw should be even with your cheekbones

your uncanny cheek bones + lips give a plastic surgery look

ur jaw should be even with your cheekbones

your uncanny cheek bones + lips give a plastic surgery look
i think i just need to get a bigger ass

youre looking cute when youre singing bro :what: bulk asap to get rid of your hollow cheeks

youre looking cute when youre singing bro :what: bulk asap to get rid of your hollow cheeks
no becuase in those videos i did look better i ate wahteer i wanted and was higher bf better nutrients had beetter skin hair nails etc more collagen
my ceheks are not a choice anymore and even if i did get more fat face ppl here would callm e bloated

• So Sad
Reactions: Polar

yesterday i decided to post a few videos to test my appeal
just read the comments xD why is it that even though ive threatened to rape girls on tiktok, got exposed for using this forum, racism, transphobia, homophobia, xenophobia, ableism, and islamophobia girls still comment nice things on my videos? I've actually gotten 100+ girls hit me up today on my instagram as well from this video saying "they could fix me" or "they can help me be attractive with a make over if i come over"

i just dont understand why is it that these girls are dming me and saying these things if people here say im 3 psl
to be fair these girls are gen z degenerate alt girls not the gym stacies i want i need to figure out how to broaden my niche
View attachment 1673042View attachment 1673043View attachment 1673045View attachment 1673046View attachment 1673047View attachment 1673048View attachment 1673049View attachment 1673050View attachment 1673053View attachment 1673055View attachment 1673057View attachment 1673059View attachment 1673062View attachment 1673066View attachment 1673068View attachment 1673069View attachment 1673071
i used to have 50k and have 1000 bitches hitting me up on the daily, but i just dont understand, why do all these girls say nice things to me even trhough im a 3 psl incel? are they joking or are they delusional? bc im pretty sure i legit have zero appeal, and can never get a gf.
can someone explain or help me out thx

status tbh
also you got that uncanny look some girls fetishsize

• Hmm...
damn what an old song this was form 2020 and it sucks i had such a high voice
wtf i thought that was some woman singing i thought u did the instrumentals tbh man blackpill ruined your life lol

• JFL
autistic ramirez tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Because you actually do have some appeal imo

guys how can i prettyboy max

You aren't autistic just cus you say some weird stuff, legit every single person who's a little weird calls them self autistic.

unless you were diagnosed with multiple learning disabilities from a young age which stunt your ability to survive daily then your not "autistic".

You aren't autistic just cus you say some weird stuff, legit every single person who's a little weird calls them self autistic.

unless you were diagnosed with multiple learning disabilities from a young age which stunt your ability to survive daily then your not "autistic".
i am diagnosed

I can’t fucking believe this shit
me neither please tell me this is an elaborate hoax. I thought everyone here was a larper and the blackpill was an exaggeration of irl. How can this shit actually be real.

tbh I don’t even want to contribute to society now. I wanted to create a business and employs lots of people and donate huge amounts to charity. Fuck all that. The world is rotten and doesn’t deserve a single thing from me.