Why do girls like more slim guys but homosexuals like overly exaggerated muscular guys ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Girls from all ages tend to like the max amount of a physique like vinnie hacker, but when they see a physique that starts at david laid or jeff seid tier they dont find it appealing anymore sexually while homosexuals find it very sexually attractive

is there a evolutionary reason/explanation for this ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and autistic_tendencies
because it s unnatural, unhealty & disgusting. they want good genes & not men that inject serum made from bull testicles

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: j05, Allornothing, Deleted member 24347 and 10 others
because it s unnatural, unhealty & disgusting. they want good genes & not men that inject serum made from bull testicles
But for ONS/slaying would girls from any age still care about genetic quality rather then superficial serum ?

women are cucked by hormonal birth control
Healthy woman should like a thick muscular man

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, notrealdanish, rg1235 and 8 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and autistic_tendencies
source: mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Knockout and LooksOrDeath
Women hate muscles on men, in fact, women even hate masculinity. They would’ve never reproduced with men if men didn’t rape them for centuries.

In fact, all women are lesbians. If you want to appeal to women as a man, you need to tranny-maxx.

This is ideal, this is what women want:

Hide your masculinity! Hide the fact that you’re a male, because it repulses women!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, 5.5psl, Deleted member 24347 and 8 others
Girls from all ages tend to like the max amount of a physique like vinnie hacker, but when they see a physique that starts at david laid or jeff seid tier they dont find it appealing anymore sexually while homosexuals find it very sexually attractive

The natural biology of the male is that we are supposed to be small, wide-framed and we were programmed to run far distances. As @anticel wrote, it's unnatural and those super buff guys have a hard time doing HIIT and can't even run. Guy in my avi has ideal physique

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone and Tr0ubLe

They tell that to you as they ride the gymbros cock and being held by his muscles

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Chads/facially GL men tend to have one particular body type, and that's lean muscular.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 28541, plukee and 2 others
milfs are extremely attracted to muscle/big frame while jb's tend to like the leanmaxx with abs. (Jb's would chose the garou/toji build given the chance, but since it's giga rare to be a prettyboy with muscle they just like the lean prettyboys)

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, autistic_tendencies and LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
milfs are extremely attracted to muscle/big frame while jb's tend to like the leanmaxx with abs. (Jb's would chose the garou/toji build given the chance, but since it's giga rare to be a prettyboy with muscle they just like the lean prettyboys)
is this big frame?

• +1
Reactions: plukee

Yeah.

Some very gay dudes have higher standards than women. Heck I’ve seen more gay guys talk about there partners having big dicks than girls ever talking about that

Women hate muscles on men, in fact, women even hate masculinity. They would’ve never reproduced with men if men didn’t rape them for centuries.

In fact, all women are lesbians. If you want to appeal to women as a man, you need to tranny-maxx.

This is ideal, this is what women want:

View attachment 2494140

Hide your masculinity! Hide the fact that you’re a male, because it repulses women!
Load of bs. Many girls love masculine figures. I think it mainly just depends on the person really but still can gurantee you no girl in her right mind would want that

Also nice profile picture jfl

Chads/facially GL men tend to have one particular body type, and that's lean muscular.
Correct. Simply looking up attractive man on pintrest will tell you this. And the incels here say face only matters 😂 cause even if you do have a chad face people definitely won’t be repulsed by the fact the chads skinny fat

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
shoulders appear wide yes
you people entertaining this guys very obvious larp is what motivates him to continue clogging up threads with images of hurricanes and ai morphs of nic kauffman, just ignore him like the rest of us

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Constantin Denis
Load of bs. Many girls love masculine figures. I think it mainly just depends on the person really but still can gurantee you no girl in her right mind would want that

Also nice profile picture jfl
I was ironic

The natural biology of the male is that we are supposed to be small, wide-framed and we were programmed to run far distances. As @anticel wrote, it's unnatural and those super buff guys have a hard time doing HIIT and can't even run. Guy in my avi has ideal physique
They call it female gaze, but I think this is our natural physique. Maintainable with 2-3 meals.

• +1
Reactions: rares54, autistic_tendencies and plukee
you people entertaining this guys very obvious larp is what motivates him to continue clogging up threads with images of hurricanes and ai morphs of nic kauffman, just ignore him like the rest of us
he's good user otherwise.
Made good threads back in the day

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
They call it female gaze, but I think this is our natural physique. Maintainable with 2-3 meals.
Yes for sure, maybe some working out if you have bad muscle genetics

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Yes for sure, maybe some working out if you have bad muscle genetics
Ofc we gotta workout for it. I meant you don't have to bulk and eat 8 meals a day to maintain it. Achieving that physique will take years nonetheless.

• +1
Reactions: rares54
Ofc we gotta workout for it. I meant you don't have to bulk and eat 8 meals a day to maintain it. Achieving that physique will take years nonetheless.
Oh you meant like that then yeah, it's definetely more maintanable and you keep things like stamina.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back