Why do girls think putting palestine flag in their bio will fix the war

try2beme

try2beme

70% Brazilian 10% Med 10% African
FREE PLANTAIN🥺

How is EVERYONE this brainwashed lol at thinking a post or bio does anything. I bet theres millions of disgusted palestinians at these ppl with saviour complexes. Beyond disgusting this world is OVER

Muh spreading awareness ur not a fucking influencer we all know about whats going on. The average person is a deluded narc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Xangsane, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Social media is the purest brainrot

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, BeanletMogger, Lynxress and 2 others
Imagine caring about a war which is nowhere near close to you and won’t benefit your life. All these people going to free Palestine or Israël demonstrations. Nigga that’s not going to ascend you or help you in any way.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, BrahminBoss, UrGirlsMcm and 1 other person
Imagine caring about a war which is nowhere near close to you and won’t benefit your life. All these people going to free Palestine or Israël demonstrations. Nigga that’s not going to ascend you or help you in any way.
They care about trends not wars otherwise they would post Haitain wars too

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, RAMU KAKA, ascension and 1 other person
Virtue signaling

• +1
Reactions: Reiraku, Lynxress, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
. I bet theres millions of disgusted palestinians at these ppl with saviour complexes.
I mean yeah it does nothing tbh, but I’m sure they appreciate them more than the right wingers saying fuck Gaza and kill em all, no?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I mean yeah it does nothing tbh, but I’m sure they appreciate them more than the right wingers saying fuck Gaza and kill em all, no?
Honestly both of their contributions are the same

Zero real influence

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and yeeyeeslayer
send these women to the frontlines or the city of palestine

then i’ll thank women

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: john2

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Legit idea😂
men are the real cucks, they become so soft towards all women during wartime

men think women can’t fight… when in reality most western women at least are going to the gym multiple times every week to become strong and good looking for chad… so these women can at least hold a gun and fire it at the enemy… right?

nah brooooo women are all delicate little queens and every woman’s eggs are important (even the subhuman women) :bluepill:

like fine, if you want to protect the stacie’s during war-time, then exclude them from war, but just lol at having a soft spot for MTBs and ugly women when most of these average looking women don’t even care about their own looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and try2beme
The war affects me. I live in Muslim country and they are all boycotting McDonald's to the point where they have to reduce prices and give coupons. Not just McDonald's but other products too, coupled with the fact that our economy is not so well

I get a meal with large fries and Coke delivered to my doorstep for 2 dollars + random free snacks they'll just throw in.

• +1
Goyslop but still cheap and this works with most jew corporations

• +1
Because it meana the public the opnion can sway so helping israel stops

• +1
Low sentience beings. Maybe even soulless/no consciousness/NPC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and try2beme