Why do girls wear revealing clothing then get mad when a guy cat calls her and wants to rape her?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
they wear tight leggings or a short skirt and a tube top and then get mad when some ugly faggot flirts with her and wants to fuck her. Doesn’t make sense. Why dress like a slut then reject sex? It’s like me going to a buffet and putting a napkin around my neck and holding utensils and then rejecting food. Just makes no sense

• +1
Reactions: MoggerM, Xangsane, Bars and 2 others
Because they have the privilege of not living in India

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC, dbva, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
They're idiots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC, dbva, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR, Gaygymmaxx and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
they wear tight leggings or a short skirt and a tube top and then get mad when some ugly faggot flirts with her and wants to fuck her. Doesn’t make sense. Why dress like a slut then reject sex? It’s like me going to a buffet and putting a napkin around my neck and holding utensils and then rejecting food. Just makes no sense
they js want to get attention from handsome dudes not ugly ones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR, liberiangrimreaper, Arthur schopenhauer and 5 others
they js want to get attention from handsome dudes not ugly ones
Well that’s not how it works. They gotta fuck us ugly men too

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, HighLtn and Gaygymmaxx
Can streetshitters freely rape? Mirin. Gonna get my passport. I’m ready I’m ready I’m ready SpongeBob type beat
Even ironically no normal human could think these things without being underlyingly sinister

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and Vermilioncore
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC, gookcelriceR, MoggerM and 2 others
It's just, 90% of the time not the guy they want
The 10%:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gookcelriceR, liberiangrimreaper and Vermilioncore
Can streetshitters freely rape? Mirin. Gonna get my passport. I’m ready I’m ready I’m ready SpongeBob type beat
India is based af.

There was a case today where some paramedic groped a woman in the ambulance.

She rejected his advances so he stopped the vehicle and kicked her and her dying husband out.

MF died shortly after due to not getting timely treatment jfl.

Just Google India ambulance molest.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: gookcelriceR, MoggerM, Henry Rollins and 2 others
India is based af.

There was a case today where some paramedic groped a woman in the ambulance.

She rejected his advances so he stopped the vehicle and kicked her and her dying husband out.

MF died shortly after due to not getting timely treatment jfl.

Just Google India ambulance molest.
No way. Why are Indians born in India so horny all the time ffs
I actually know why, I might make a thread on it.
But why do you think?

What happened to the guy btw?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerM
No way. Why are Indians born in India so horny all the time ffs
I actually know why, I might make a thread on it.
But why do you think?
Idk I'm not from there nor am I a curry.

My guess is that they're just naturally low inhib. Lack of self control too.

Why do you think they're the way they are?

What happened to the guy btw?
Cops are investigating.

He'll probably have to bribe his way out of it or go to prison.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I don't understand shit either. A girl, no matter what ethnicity, race, under a little influence of Western culture, that's it, she starts wearing these revealing clothes and eventually becomes slutty. I'm started thinking that they are the same.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
If your iq is not below 50, you should know the answer to this by now.

No dummy they get mad when YOU do it. Sorry that women give you negative responses. Maybe don't act like a weirdo?

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
Because they are addicted to attention and validation. They respond uncomfortably to subhtn's approaches and pretend to get chad's attention.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
Woman have the mentality and physical capabilities of a child.

Read some Schopenhauer to blow off some steam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back