Why do gooks lack common sense despite high IQ?

ihatereddit

ihatereddit

Kraken
gooks will pressure their son to study hard as fuck, get good grades, behave, focus on studies not social life
then suddenly he's a kissless virgin at the age of 22 and the gook parents are clueless as to why he's depressed jfl
even the dumbest nigger common sense mogs gooks in this one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Angutoid, romanstock and 11 others
study hard and get good grades works in china/phillippines. Not so much in america.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, deepfuckingvalue, distance decay and 4 others
it is the school culture, it kills creativity, that's why we're seen as soulless, hahaha

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, chawaje, try2beme and 3 others
Wdym? They arrange marriages in china all the time

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and NoseProphecy
It’s not just gooks it’s the immigrant mentality.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Trilogy and NoseProphecy
it is the school culture, it kills creativity, that's why we're seen as soulless, hahaha
Your kind are soulless not due to that but due to your filthy gaythiedt race not accepting a religion. The gooks that worship Jesus are based and have a soul they are enlightened and don’t act like the soulless bug people known to your kind

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Eternal_ and NoseProphecy
Gooks dont have high IQ blud they're just incels with incel parents so all they do is study

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Not possessing the G allele in the rs53576 snp is associated with higher autism, lack of empathy, feelings of loneliness and other subhuman social grievances:

View attachment 2320882

Asians lack the G allele when compared to Europeans and africans, thus asians are essentially soulless, autistic and unempathetic on a genetic and intrinsic level.

View attachment 2320886

What we also know about empathy is that its almost exclusively a human trait. The only other species observed to display a feeling of empathy is our very close and related great ape cousins, more specifically the bonobo apes.
Thus, empathy is closely tied to being human, and one's ability to be empathetic is essentially a measure of their humanity, or lack thereof.

This is just one example of them lacking the genetics for empathy and NT. I can list many other genes where they are at the very bottom in terms of possessing the needed snps to be actual human beings. The trend is very consistent - any gene associated with empathy, asians posses the least of, as compared to other ethnicities.

What were the evolutionary and perhaps cultural reasons that lead to the selection of these inhuman genetics? Discuss

View attachment 2320897

gooks will pressure their son to study hard as fuck, get good grades, behave, focus on studies not social life
then suddenly he's a kissless virgin at the age of 22 and the gook parents are clueless as to why he's depressed jfl
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Most Gook parents are retarded and entitled.

They send their kid to boys only middle school (Yes, this is a thing in Korea), boys only HIGH school, and an engineering school, then wonder why their son is bitchless.

My parents are nothing like this and I’m thankful for that

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
I don’t hate them but I find them profoundly strange people. I hate that they think they’re above believing in God. Instead, they’ve adopted government made slogans and phrases about how to be a good citizen and a good subordinate.

They’re Godless people and their physiognomy tells it so as well!

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Your kind are soulless not due to that but due to your filthy gaythiedt race not accepting a religion. The gooks that worship Jesus are based and have a soul they are enlightened and don’t act like the soulless bug people known to your kind
What religion should I follow? Christianity? Islam?

• +1
Most Gook parents are retarded and entitled.

They send their kid to boys only middle school (Yes, this is a thing in Korea), boys only HIGH school, and an engineering school, then wonder why their son is bitchless.

My parents are nothing like this and I’m thankful for that
True, I went to all boy high school

You know the religion to follow. Ofc it isn’t the one that has a DBZ character for a prophet that cuts moons in half like goku, or a prophet that fucks 9 yr olds. It’s the one and only Lord and saviour Jesus Christ, Chinese people are converting secretly in droves and they are losing their stereotypical soulless meme character they are becoming more NT and based. Maybe Korea and Japan would be the same if they embraced it as well.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and 케이제이
I don’t hate them but I find them profoundly strange people. I hate that they think they’re above believing in God. Instead, they’ve adopted government made slogans and phrases about how to be a good citizen and a good subordinate.

They’re Godless people and their physiognomy tells it so as well!
Confucianism did this to the Gook brain, that bastard sterilised the souls of billions of them he’s an piece of shit so many souls lost to damnation thanks to his mouth

Some parents are like this in other races too

• +1
Reactions: murdah and gooner23
Islam says you’ll be tearing through virgin pussy in heaven.

Christianity says heaven is free from carnal desires, evil, sin, pain, and suffering.

Tough decision. It’s sooooo hard to know which religion isn’t fraudulent!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and 케이제이
Brootal i always blamed them along with my sister

My sister been asia hella times and she cant take how soulless they are as a brazilian but seems like its not even on them. Sure sometimes theres creative kids tho right

• +1
Story of my life but I'm not gook

• +1
it's all about attractiveness. there are a lot of women who would kill themselves for a kpop looking boyfriend. unfortunately 99% of asians don't come close to that. being a shut-in an studying all the time also impedes social ability because you will be disowned by your family if you don't do well.

while for blacks, you could find a gl black dude who looks like a famous rapper spitting game at your local gas station.

• +1