Rage Why do grown ass fucking men do this shit?

House Lannister

House Lannister

🧑🏿‍🎤
They msg you something first (they start the convo):

“Yo house Lannister what are you doing for this etc”

I like a normal person reply when I pick up my phone usually around 10 minutes after receiving the message. “Hey bro yeah I’m doing this what about u?”

Then these mfers leave you on delivered for 12 fucking hours when you know damn well they’re addicted to their phone and on it 24/7. What fucking female behavior is this. Is this how Gen Z acts cool? These are literal men I hang out with and am friends with absolute losers

Moggie

Moggie

Failed Delon, Crisick pre photoshop
15067.jpg

John124

John124

Zephir
I only look at my phone when I'm taking a shit or got a call. Definitely not on it all the time.

Daiquiris

Daiquiris

Reporting live from the New Dehli insane asylum
if my homies did that id be like

Nims

Nims

👉👈
They msg you something first (they start the convo):

“Yo house Lannister what are you doing for this etc”

I like a normal person reply when I pick up my phone usually around 10 minutes after receiving the message. “Hey bro yeah I’m doing this what about u?”

Then these mfers leave you on delivered for 12 fucking hours when you know damn well they’re addicted to their phone and on it 24/7. What fucking female behavior is this. Is this how Gen Z acts cool? These are literal men I hang out with and am friends with absolute losers
Maybe they are scared of you Lannister, or so autistic they need to think about a response for a day before msging back.

I would understand maybe an hour or smth.

House Lannister

House Lannister

🧑🏿‍🎤
I only look at my phone when I'm taking a shit or got a call. Definitely not on it all the time.
Dope but these mother fuckers I’m talking about are literally on their phone 24/7. I reply to a convo they started and they post anime boba tea edits or some gay shit like this while leaving me on delivered for 2 years

John124

John124

Zephir
Dope but these mother fuckers I’m talking about are literally on their phone 24/7. I reply to a convo they started and they post anime boba tea edits or some gay shit like this while leaving me on delivered for 2 years
Pretty sure that's what people do when they're trying to ignore you but they don't want to burn the bridge.

House Lannister

House Lannister

🧑🏿‍🎤
if my homies did that id be like

My close friends and I open eachothers msgs in like 30 seconds it’s just that I live away from them and am forced to hang out with these losers to not rot

House Lannister

House Lannister

🧑🏿‍🎤
Pretty sure that's what people do when they're trying to ignore you but they don't want to burn the bridge.
They literally start the conversations. I don’t have any interest in talking to these guys sometimes but I have a normal brain so I reply to them normally. They r the ones who invite me out as well

Daiquiris

Daiquiris

Reporting live from the New Dehli insane asylum
My close friends and I open eachothers msgs in like 30 seconds it’s just that I live away from them and am forced to hang out with these losers to not rot
god damn lmao, you in college?

House Lannister

House Lannister

🧑🏿‍🎤
god damn lmao, you in college?
Nah just finished HS but I moved high schools. Hopefully in college I can be around more normal people

AshtonKuchter

AshtonKuchter

Ecuadorian, not peruvian.
Get better friends
Also probably you aren`t good looking/ interesting enough

Vain786

Vain786

Aryan race
well rn im ignoring all my friends (for past few months) to force myself into solitude and rot (havent had human contact in long time) so that i will feel untolerable pain and do better in gym, maybe hit some sort of evolution ascension.

i call it painmaxxing

maybe theyre just painmaxxing and youre the stepping stone in their ascension (y)

Attachments

• 1661900539181.png
    1661900539181.png
    685.4 KB · Views: 0
House Lannister

House Lannister

🧑🏿‍🎤
well rn im ignoring all my friends (for past few months) to force myself into solitude and rot (havent had human contact in long time) so that i will feel untolerable pain and do better in gym, maybe hit some sort of evolution ascension.

i call it painmaxxing

maybe theyre just painmaxxing and youre the stepping stone in their ascension (y)
They arent pain maxxing tho. These are the type of guys that try to act all aesthetic and cool that’s why they’re doing this shit

Users who are viewing this thread