Why do grown ass fucking men do this shit?

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
They msg you something first (they start the convo):

“Yo house Lannister what are you doing for this etc”

I like a normal person reply when I pick up my phone usually around 10 minutes after receiving the message. “Hey bro yeah I’m doing this what about u?”

Then these mfers leave you on delivered for 12 fucking hours when you know damn well they’re addicted to their phone and on it 24/7. What fucking female behavior is this. Is this how Gen Z acts cool? These are literal men I hang out with and am friends with absolute losers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Moggable, Vain786 and 8 others
15067.jpg

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 21044 and 3 others
I only look at my phone when I'm taking a shit or got a call. Definitely not on it all the time.

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
I seee more Jewish programming in this

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, House Lannister and ReadBooksEveryday
if my homies did that id be like

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
They msg you something first (they start the convo):

“Yo house Lannister what are you doing for this etc”

I like a normal person reply when I pick up my phone usually around 10 minutes after receiving the message. “Hey bro yeah I’m doing this what about u?”

Then these mfers leave you on delivered for 12 fucking hours when you know damn well they’re addicted to their phone and on it 24/7. What fucking female behavior is this. Is this how Gen Z acts cool? These are literal men I hang out with and am friends with absolute losers
Maybe they are scared of you Lannister, or so autistic they need to think about a response for a day before msging back.

I would understand maybe an hour or smth.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: isis_Bleach and House Lannister
I only look at my phone when I'm taking a shit or got a call. Definitely not on it all the time.
Dope but these mother fuckers I’m talking about are literally on their phone 24/7. I reply to a convo they started and they post anime boba tea edits or some gay shit like this while leaving me on delivered for 2 years

Dope but these mother fuckers I’m talking about are literally on their phone 24/7. I reply to a convo they started and they post anime boba tea edits or some gay shit like this while leaving me on delivered for 2 years
Pretty sure that's what people do when they're trying to ignore you but they don't want to burn the bridge.

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
if my homies did that id be like

My close friends and I open eachothers msgs in like 30 seconds it’s just that I live away from them and am forced to hang out with these losers to not rot

• +1
Pretty sure that's what people do when they're trying to ignore you but they don't want to burn the bridge.
They literally start the conversations. I don’t have any interest in talking to these guys sometimes but I have a normal brain so I reply to them normally. They r the ones who invite me out as well

• JFL
My close friends and I open eachothers msgs in like 30 seconds it’s just that I live away from them and am forced to hang out with these losers to not rot
god damn lmao, you in college?

god damn lmao, you in college?
Nah just finished HS but I moved high schools. Hopefully in college I can be around more normal people

Get better friends
Also probably you aren`t good looking/ interesting enough

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
well rn im ignoring all my friends (for past few months) to force myself into solitude and rot (havent had human contact in long time) so that i will feel untolerable pain and do better in gym, maybe hit some sort of evolution ascension.

i call it painmaxxing

maybe theyre just painmaxxing and youre the stepping stone in their ascension (y)

Attachments

• 1661900539181.png
    1661900539181.png
    685.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
well rn im ignoring all my friends (for past few months) to force myself into solitude and rot (havent had human contact in long time) so that i will feel untolerable pain and do better in gym, maybe hit some sort of evolution ascension.

i call it painmaxxing

maybe theyre just painmaxxing and youre the stepping stone in their ascension (y)
They arent pain maxxing tho. These are the type of guys that try to act all aesthetic and cool that’s why they’re doing this shit

• JFL
They arent pain maxxing tho. These are the type of guys that try to act all aesthetic and cool that’s why they’re doing this shit
fag behavior, u need to mog them

• +1
  • Love it