Why do guys generally like body more or give equal importance to body and girls like face most and don't care about body as much?

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
Who stands out to me in a crowd is a high e body not necessarily face but at the same time I have 40/20 vision so I guess I gotta work with what I got.

high e body gets me super hard tbh .

jbs.

and a good face is also a huge plus.

Legit thoery someone should look into.

My guess would be that since we live in such a safe society now and being strong and high t isnt as important anymore for survival. Girls just focus on facial aesthetics but idk

probably because they care more about genetics for future kids while us men just want to fuck a big titty goth gf

sluts who only want sex often just care about body too

Most girls look ordinary without makeup

I cannot PSL a girl without seeing her body first. while a man can have lots of failos there are relatively few things a girl can do short of being fat or having some sort of facial deformity that can make her ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Mousei
Girls care about body a LOT enough with this coping

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Just have a good body bro- works for women but won't work on men if he doesn't have a good face

I'd say that's because the face is a good indicator of health in men, good breathing, good bone development, which means the woman's offspring has more chances of being as healthy as the male, attracting more women to further continue the human race

Meanwhile a good body in women indicates that they're fertile as males only want to pass as much of their genes as they can, having a thin waist, big tits and ass means the woman has more chances of having a successful pregnancy

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Kade and EckhartTollemaxx
Who stands out to me in a crowd is a high e body not necessarily face but at the same time I have 40/20 vision so I guess I gotta work with what I got.
I prefer face>>>>>>body

I don't like girls with big boobs or big butts

I just want a gf with a nice face that has wide hips and is relatively thin