Why do gymcel retards train the most retarded useless muscles?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
:feelsuhh:: "Oh you skip legday?!??!? Thats very cringe and you should never skip muh legday because legs are important"

:soy:: " Time to train my chesterino for the 4th time this week because it makes me look big when I take off my shirt once a month"

:feelswah:: "nonono stop you cant train neck. It doesnt look like a toad and its not normal, noone else trains it"

These retards praise muscles which are completely useless unless you strip buttnaked. If you choose not to train these retarded muscles and instead opt for actual blackpilled muscles they will go full soyrage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, laaoo, niqfan625 and 16 others
I don't work out to look good I work out so I can kill people bare handed and survive in the wilderness for days on end. Legs and chest are required for doing basic survival manuevers. You need to rethink your workouts bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dannydipss, Descender, Deleted member 51465 and 5 others
I only care about wide clavicles tbh. How can I grow them in a healthy way, take HGH?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
I don't work out to look good I work out so I can kill people bare handed and survive in the wilderness for days on end. Legs and chest are required for doing basic survival manuevers. You need to rethink your workouts bro
Back mogs chest to death for fighting and survival

• +1
Reactions: mike21, laaoo and Deleted member 15827
obviously not blackpilled

I only care about wide clavicles tbh. How can I grow them in a healthy way, take HGH?
Ive been on mk 677 for over 4 months and my armspan has increased at the very least by 1cm, indicating clavicle growth

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Back mogs chest to death for fighting and survival
True but OP didn't mention back so I didn't either. I figured OP had enough sense to know the benefits of back excersize.

• So Sad
only thing that doesn't matter to train is legs, no one cares about that except gymbros

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
@thecel moment

only do pullups crew

all i care about is traps , shoulder and chest so i don't look malnutrition when im leanmaxxed

• +1
Legs, I could agree on that.
But having a big chest does not offer those advantages. If anything, having strong arms and shoulders matter more.
Old-school bodybuilders used to put less emphasis on chest, and more on shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: Dreadnoughtus and Bitchwhipper2
My actual comeback is that no normies actually train for functionality. They only train to look good. But they chose to train the muscles which are useless in clothing.

Training for function is a different option

:feelsuhh:: "Oh you skip legday?!??!? Thats very cringe and you should never skip muh legday because legs are important"

:soy:: " Time to train my chesterino for the 4th time this week because it makes me look big when I take off my shirt once a month"

:feelswah:: "nonono stop you cant train neck. It doesnt look like a toad and its not normal, noone else trains it"

These retards praise muscles which are completely useless unless you strip buttnaked. If you choose not to train these retarded muscles and instead opt for actual blackpilled muscles they will go full soyrage
I train all my muscles

My actual comeback is that no normies actually train for functionality. They only train to look good. But they chose to train the muscles which are useless in clothing.

Training for function is a different option
I respect that statement.

Chest is one of the most important muscles

Most important muscles to train ranked by importance:
1. Back and Delts for v taper and wider frame
2. Neck for masculinity, warrior skull, halo-ing jaw and making nose look smaller in comparison
3. Biceps and triceps, because twig arms are so disgusting to see on "men"
4. Chest for when you actually take off your shirt and I think having a flat chest would make your stomach look fatter in comparison therefore a skinny fat looking subhuman
5. Quads and Calves to not look retarded and to be able to carry your girlfriend. Also, you shouldn't just limit yourself to upper body, because the more muscle you have, the higher your metabolism.
6. Glutes because a good ass is a halo

Avoid training abs and obliques or any exercise that engages said muscles too much to retain a small waist
Avoid training traps to avoid frame looking smaller
Wrist curls are cope

@thecel @TeenAscender

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, duck and Preoximerianas
My legs are done with cardio and soccer alone.

• +1
Reactions: Dreadnoughtus
that's not wrong. i train my neck at home because it makes you look like a retard if you do it in the gym while taking up a bench to do it on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 17244
How can you even train neck at the gym ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 7580
You train legs to boost gh and test as you can lift the most amount of weight on leg exercises. You don't do it to get good looking legs :lul::lul::lul: jfl clearly not muh blackpilled boyo

You train legs to boost gh and test as you can lift the most amount of weight on leg exercises. You don't do it to get good looking legs :lul::lul::lul: jfl clearly not muh blackpilled boyo
fucking bullshit imagine believing this subpar spike of gh and test means something. TRAINING LEGS STUNT THE GROWTH OF UPPER BODY, training legs IS BAD for gymmaxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and BoneDensity

Ab exercises are valid, arm exercises are ok but a lot of gymcels are overdoing it at this very moment and mogging is about genetics.

Even if your goal is just to build upper body muscles, it's not like training legs is a waste of time.
In that study :
They compared a group that just trained arms VS a group that trained legs and then arms. What they found is that the second group gained more arm strength than the first, which they explain by the production of more growth hormones when also hitting the big muscles of the lower body.

In general full body seems to mog for naturals imo for multiple reasons. More growth hormone production, myostatin blocked, more follistatin production, etc... but that's another discussion
I wouldn't train it 4 times a week.
However I don't understand that later statement. The chest should be noticeable when wearing a t-shirt especially in 3/4 angle and from the side, unless you have very poor posture with hunched shoulders. Although I agree other muscles are more noticeable. Shoulders is by far king but it's not like your chest suddenly disappears when you put a t-shirt on. People IRL don't just see you from a perfect front angle, they also see your 3/4 and side profile, and your chest clearly contributes to how big you look in those angles.
Agreed more people should take the neckpill

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel

most important is being wide but being functional. so working everything if using peds should emphasise legs more because the upper areas grow so much faster on them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Yeah all you need is neck delts abs and neck

arms Mog abs
KING REIDYZ

Girls love chest tho

I have a twink (but lean) chest and girls touch my chest more than any other muscle even tho I train my chest the least .. second is abs

(my back and shoulders mog my chest)

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ