why do handsome people tend to be less devout?

D

Deleted member 10913

Kraken
Is this statement true? if so what is the reasoning behind it. Is it the validation or do they care more about looks because of being cut off from divine reality?
If the statement isn't true please explain why.
@TRUE_CEL @Maesthetic @Boneless Weirdo @ThatDjangoWalk @brbbrah @Zakkr01_ita @Toodlydood @infidel hunter @mewcoper @Vitruvian

Elite teens of Iran

Look at them freely intermingling like there is no tomorrow. All with a smirk on their face instead of being thankfull show as much as possible.

These are from Turkey

Dubai's elite

Considering @ArvidGustavsson comes from the Swedish counterpart of this lavish lifestyle, what is your intake on the matter?

Attachments

• 1614905654997.png
    1614905654997.png
    796.6 KB · Views: 103
  • 1614905683651.png
    1614905683651.png
    940.9 KB · Views: 157
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, thecel, Chintuck22 and 7 others
This is so true lol i noticed this too but if we were in there place wed do the same

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, WideZygos, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
This is so true lol i noticed this too but if we were in there place wed do the same
Do you think so? i get that they are gl but I only find disgust in their lifestyle...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042, Chadrapist and Deleted member 12303
The real story is not about the Chaiwala. The real story is about us -  Comment - Images

This man got famous for his looks and said I just wanna be a good muslim on an interview. Later he started doing degenerate acting

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 16275 and 15 others
Do you think so? i get that they are gl but I only find disgust in their lifestyle...
Ig if you a devout muslim you wont fit any modern beauty standards (long beard, no surgeries,)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602 and Deleted member 10913
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 12303
I wouldnt say they are less devout, they still subscribe to a religion. But they dont follow the things in the religion. I think the reason why they do these things and the average normie doesnt is because they are able to while the normie isnt. If the normie were in their shoes the normie would do it too.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 6723 and 6 others
Brutal..
man what is the explanation of this?
obviosuly he was not that strong in faith I am not either I shaved after being called terrorist everyday

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, lutte, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
I wouldnt say they are less devout, they still subscribe to a religion. But they dont follow the things in the religion. I think the reason why they do these things and the average normie doesnt is because they are able to while the normie isnt. If the normie were in their shoes the normie would do it too.
What about the handsome religious people in the past and the ones in the present?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 12303
its because they are much more exposed to degeneracy and once they start sinning they think "well im not being a real religious person so i might aswell keep doing what im doing cause im not worthy of praying and acting religious"as for why they sin in the first place it has to do with their exposure to sin you may reject a foid making a move on you once or twice but when the number is very high and quality is always increasing you give in unless you are very devout

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 9380 and 6 others
Is this statement true? if so what is the reasoning behind it. Is it the validation or do they care more about looks because of being cut off from divine reality?
If the statement isn't true please explain why.
@TRUE_CEL @Maesthetic @Boneless Weirdo @ThatDjangoWalk @brbbrah @Zakkr01_ita @Toodlydood @infidel hunter @mewcoper @Vitruvian

View attachment 1022709View attachment 1022711View attachment 1022714View attachment 1022716View attachment 1022717
View attachment 1022746
Elite teens of Iran

Look at them freely intermingling like there is no tomorrow. All with a smirk on their face instead of being thankfull show as much as possible.

View attachment 1022740View attachment 1022742
These are from Turkey

View attachment 1022743View attachment 1022744View attachment 1022745
Dubai's elite

Considering @ArvidGustavsson comes from the Swedish counterpart of this lavish lifestyle, what is your intake on the matter?

I want To murder those whores for ruining cars like thie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadrapist and Deleted member 10913
its because they are much more exposed to degeneracy and once they start sinning they think "well im not being a real religious person so i might aswell keep doing what im doing cause im not worthy of praying and acting religious"as for why they sin in the first place it has to do with their exposure to sin you may reject a foid making a move on you once or twice but when the number is very high and quality is always increasing you give in unless you are very devout
The problem however is that it's not legal in Iran or UAE to have this lifestyle..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
Nah its cope
A lot of Chaddams/Gigachaddams are very involved in Religion

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Xangsane, Copeful and 5 others
What about the handsome religious people in the past and the ones in the present?
I think its always been like how I said. But in the past there were less degenerate things you can do.

The good looking religious people probably are naturally hard-wired to avoid that stuff or are taught to be from a young age.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 12303 and 1 other person
obviosuly he was not that strong in faith I am not either I shaved after being called terrorist everyday
How weak must someone be to do this?

It doesn't seem like shaving a beard is the same. You might want this lifestyle if you are able to but there is always a element of shame. Why don't they seem to have it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
The problem however is that it's not legal in Iran or UAE to have this lifestyle..
well if it isnt it must be because they are degenerate/dont care and their looks allow them to be,in the west however even devout religious people often give in to sin because they are overwhelmed by the degeneracy that surrounds them,when you get foids sending you pics and wanting to smash you it gets very very hard to stay strong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Nah its cope
A lot of Chaddams/Gigachaddams are very involved in Religion
I don't deny that there aren't.. are they the majority however? if that was the case degeneracy couldn't spread fast. Look at it this way. The only reason degeneracy is influantial is because handsome people are doing it. If you saw some ugly fuck eating sushi of another ugly whore you would've spit in their face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
How weak must someone be to do this?
View attachment 1022764
It doesn't seem like shaving a beard is the same. You might want this lifestyle if you are able to but there is always a element of shame. Why don't they seem to have it?

This guy is a devout muslim and has an islamic podcast. Look at how handsome he is

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 10913
well if it isnt it must be because they are degenerate/dont care and their looks allow them to be,in the west however even devout religious people often give in to sin because they are overwhelmed by the degeneracy that surrounds them,when you get foids sending you pics and wanting to smash you it gets very very hard to stay strong
Do you live in the west? is it the same for you?

• +1

This guy is a devout muslim and has an islamic podcast. Look at how handsome he is

I just see a gymcelling guy. What is his marriage status. If someone is married i believe he is less inclined to a degenerate life style. If not was he always devout from childhood?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 10602 and Deleted member 12303
I just see a gymcelling guy. What is his marriage status. If someone is married i believe he is less inclined to a degenerate life style. If not was he always devout from childhood?
Man he gave up music as a gymcel yk how hard that is and idk if he is married but he is on an islamic podcast

• +1
THOSE ARE PURE DEGENERATE
I CAN 100 % UNDERSTAND CHADS FUCKING GIRLS CAUSE THEY HAVE EASY OPURTUNITY TO DO IT BUT THIS KIND OF LIFESTYLE IS COMPLETE NON SENSE AND PUKE INDUCING
JFL AT THOSE TASTELESS
JFL THEY ARE SINNING BUT FOR NOTHING
BUT.NOT EVEN PLEASURING THEMSELVES LIKE FORNICATION DO

PS : THE BITCH WHO RUINED THE FERRARI 458 ITALIA, I HATE YOU HOPE YOU CRASH IN IT SINCE YOU CANT DRIVE YOU WHORE
JGarXgS

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 9380, Chadeep and 3 others
none of them are handsome to me

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 12303
I don't deny that there aren't.. are they the majority however? if that was the case degeneracy couldn't spread fast. Look at it this way. The only reason degeneracy is influantial is because handsome people are doing it. If you saw some ugly fuck eating sushi of another ugly whore you would've spit in their face
Depends
Zina is understanble but the kind of pics you showed me is complete non sense

none of them are handsome to me
They are handsome enough to have this lifestyle. It's not about what you find about them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 4696 and 1 other person
Do you live in the west? is it the same for you?
yes and yes, but i havent sinned yet however many of my friends have,one in particolar tho had a funny story,we always used to talk about how we need to stay strong(it was alot harder for him he had alot of women interested many were very pretty and provocative aswell)and i used to mire him because i saw in person what kind of temptations he was dealing with however he started a relationship with a giga stacy and after a while he fucked up and he smashed but sadly he explained how good that is(smashing) and how now he is unable to stop so its over for him in that regard

• +1
Depends
Zina is understanble but the kind of pics you showed me is complete non sense
Zina is understandable in what context.. If cheating death is the punishment. If it is between youngsters getting 70 lashes or something was the punishment if i am correct.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Zina is understandable in what context.. If cheating death is the punishment. If it is between youngsters getting 70 lashes or something was the punishment if i am correct.
indeed and when im talking about sinning im abviously talking about zina

• +1
yes and yes, but i havent sinned yet however many of my friends have,one in particolar tho had a funny story,we always used to talk about how we need to stay strong(it was alot harder for him he had alot of women interested many were very pretty and provocative aswell)and i used to mire him because i saw in person what kind of temptations he was dealing with however he started a relationship with a giga stacy and after a while he fucked up and he smashed but sadly he explained how good that is(smashing) and how now he is unable to stop so its over for him in that regard
JFL, idk what to think.. it's kinda fucked up for us considering that whore lost her v card and is going to marry some poor idiot in the future,,

• +1
indeed and when im talking about sinning im abviously talking about zina
Its understable to wanting to fuck someone
But the pics on OP post are complete non sense
Whats the pleasure in this ?

• +1
JFL, idk what to think.. it's kinda fucked up for us considering that whore lost her v card and is going to marry some poor idiot in the future,,
he told me he is planning to marry her but im not sure about that one bit,she is muslim aswell thats the thing. she is a tunisian mixed algerian giga stacy with an insane body and she cried for him when she discovered he was texting other foids

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10913
bro if they take those pics they are obviously also smashing i dont think anyone is retarded enough to go to parties drink take pictures with promiscous women and not even smash,people that live like that very very often also smash

• +1
If someone is gl can't they refrain themselves??
he told me he is planning to marry her but im not sure about that one bit,she is muslim aswell thats the thing. she is a tunisian mixed algerian giga stacy with an insane body and she cried for him when she discovered he was texting other foids
man hearing it is brutal let alone experiencing it from the sideline.. what nationality is your friend.
The marriage thing is cope, he just said that to fuck her basically..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 4696

man hearing it is brutal let alone experiencing it from the sideline.. what nationality is your friend.
Of course they are

• +1
  • +1
Jfl
Better him that to this than her.....

what you mean its brutal?also he told me he is somewhat serious about it he really likes her and wish he could marry her but after he lost his v card to her and discovered sex he thinks he is too young for that shit,which is also why its hilarious when foids in my social circle say they want to fuck their muslim boyfriend and get married afterwards unaware of the fact that young sand niggas only want to fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
They are handsome enough to have this lifestyle. It's not about what you find about them.
They just rich bro
Legit some of them are uggos

• +1
what you mean its brutal?also he told me he is somewhat serious about it he really likes her and wish he could marry her but after he lost his v card to her and discovered sex he thinks he is too young for that shit,which is also why its hilarious when foids in my social circle say they want to fuck their muslim boyfriend and get married afterwards unaware of the fact that young sand niggas only want to fuck
Fucking bitches....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 4696
Is your friend gigachad is he the one u sent me a pic of?
by psl standard he is absolutely not giga chad if anything he is low tier normie and yes he is the one i sent you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 10042
by psl standard he is absolutely not giga chad if anything he is low tier normie and yes he is the one i sent you
WhT one there was 2 middle or left
How did he get giga stacey wech tat zid fih

• +1
What's brutal is that we have a high chance on betabuxxing the leftovers from these fucks(not personal)

• +1
Fucking bitches....
unbelievable how delusional they are,they wanna be good muslim women but they are unable to understand that once you give your pussy before marriage is done its over for you cause the mf is gonna leave you

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Wallenberg, Deleted member 10042 and 1 other person
unbelievable how delusional they are,they wanna be good muslim women but they are unable to understand that once you give your pussy before marriage is done its over for you
you have entire clinical resolutions for this jfl. we are more fucked then them, your ''fiend'' doesn't give a shit about his comunity. I am sorry.

• +1
Interesting question and discussion has been mostly surprisingly good.

In the West poor people tend to be more religious than the rich. Maybe rich people are often also better looking than poor? This goes also on country level: richer countries tend to be less religious.

There might be multiple reasons for this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344 and Deleted member 10913
unbelievable how delusional they are,they wanna be good muslim women but they are unable to understand that once you give your pussy before marriage is done its over for you
Zina is taken so lightly in these ages but its one of the biggest sins
Brainwashed ppl ignore the consequences

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 4696
WhT one there was 2 middle or left
middle,he is incredibly nt and i know this sounds like cope but i never met someone with better personality than his,incredibly fun to be around him+ he dresses very nice usually,he slay mogs every chad in college in a brutal way,he is too cool tbh compared to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
Those whores deserve nothing but harsh treating

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10042
middle,he is incredibly nt and i know this sounds like cope but i never met someone with better personality than his,incredibly fun to be around him+ he dresses very nice usually,he slay mogs every chad in college in a brutal way,he is too cool tbh compared to them
man can you also pm his pic..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042 and Deleted member 4696

Users who are viewing this thread

Back