why do handsome people tend to be less devout?

What's brutal is that we have a high chance on betabuxxing the leftovers from these fucks(not personal)
well yeah sadly it is like this,however in my social circle there are also pious women ngl one in particular is very pretty aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
you have entire clinical resolutions for this jfl. we are more fucked then them, your ''fiend'' doesn't give a shit about his comunity. I am sorry.
elab tbh,what you mean he doesent care about his community?

• +1
because hedonism and degeneration ascend you

I mean the massive population of coomers are hedonistic too.

Hedonism lies in many people, attractive or not.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 10913
You sound so bitter and jealous.
It's more about the likelyness of getting a used up ''spouse'' who just so happened to clinicly be a ''virgin'' again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
middle,he is incredibly nt and i know this sounds like cope but i never met someone with better personality than his,incredibly fun to be around him+ he dresses very nice usually,he slay mogs every chad in college in a brutal way,he is too cool tbh compared to them
I dont think his low tier normie
I think his above average tbh
Is he moroccan?

• +1
I dont think his low tier normie
I think his above average tbh
Is he moroccan?
he is moroccan yes and thats strange. he is pretty short and many of the brothers on .me said i mog him in terms of looks and im normie

• +1
he is moroccan yes and thats strange. he is pretty short and many of the brothers on .me said i mog him in terms of looks and im normie
You mog but i think ur above average as well
Do u have other pics of him bcas that pic isnt the best
I think ur 5 psl i changed my mind
Your htn/chadlite
Ur white asf

Last edited:
  • +1
You mog but i think ur above average as well
Do u have other pics of him bcas that pic isnt the best
I think ur 5 psl i changed my mind
Your htn/chadlite
Ur white asf
yeah thats def a bad pic he usually dresses alot better and always nice haircut and shit no one stylemogs him tbh,but i dont have any more pics of him cause i dont take many pictures to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10042
yeah thats def a bad pic he usually dresses alot better and always nice haircut and shit no one stylemogs him tbh,but i dont have any more pics of him cause i dont take many pictures to begin with
Was the gigastacey italian?
He wears designer
is he rich

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 4696
Many religious people are just copers who failed at life.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Was the gigastacey italian?
He wears designer
is he rich
not even close to rich,and no the giga stacy is tunisian/algerian if im not mistaken

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042 and Deleted member 10913
You have a strong opinion for someone who has no idea of whats in store in the afterlife
You dont know if your right so y u so adamant
Dont push your beliefs onto others if u have no proof

• +1
The Romans in your avi were Religious you dumbfucked retarded historylet

• Hmm...
I mean nowdays that the mainstream is not religious, successful people will just stick to the mainstream, more chances to prosper.
what about you? I like to add that it's more 50/50 divide between both succesfull and unsuccesfull people who are religious.

see for yourself.. there are better looking users..
thats why i dont take psl autism too seriously,yes women love looks but you can slay hard without being 8 psl

• +1
I see you got a new guy to wank to in your avi.
Thats not the subject
The Romans would literally torture you for being a godless faggot
And my avi was a hero for his people

• +1
Bad parenting, and i know more handsome people than this who are moral and think logically. It really is just parenting

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 10913
Bad parenting
I read your thread it's good. i'd guess it has something to do with it however school will always hold more influence then a parent. The way he is formed there will stick to him.

Thats not the subject
The Romans would literally torture you for being a godless faggot
And my avi was a hero for his people
Christian romans would. Polytheists i doubt. The thing with polytheism is that there is not something profound in it. People who are polytheist are more like roleplayers imo.

• JFL
Is this statement true? if so what is the reasoning behind it. Is it the validation or do they care more about looks because of being cut off from divine reality?
If the statement isn't true please explain why.
@TRUE_CEL @Maesthetic @Boneless Weirdo @ThatDjangoWalk @brbbrah @Zakkr01_ita @Toodlydood @infidel hunter @mewcoper @Vitruvian

View attachment 1022709View attachment 1022711View attachment 1022714View attachment 1022716View attachment 1022717
View attachment 1022746
Elite teens of Iran

Look at them freely intermingling like there is no tomorrow. All with a smirk on their face instead of being thankfull show as much as possible.

View attachment 1022740View attachment 1022742
These are from Turkey

View attachment 1022743View attachment 1022744View attachment 1022745
Dubai's elite

Considering @ArvidGustavsson comes from the Swedish counterpart of this lavish lifestyle, what is your intake on the matter?

Vanity is haram, all devotion must go to furthering the great plan of allah. These people have been showered with temptation, they do not fast, they do not consider the suffering of others. It is haram all of it. Excess, vanity, sloth. They are all morally bankrupt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Deleted member 10987
@TITUS man get over here and talk about spain.

• +1
Christian romans would. Polytheists i doubt. The thing with polytheism is that there is not something profound in it. People who are polytheist are more like roleplayers imo.
Nah pagan romans were EXTREMLY religious
More than any other pagans
Disrespect to the gods would put you on death

• +1
Bad parenting
I read your thread it's good. i'd guess it has something to do with it however school will always hold more influence then a parent. The way he is formed there will stick to him.
School has influence when u are 12-16. When u are put in a public school with people from all kinds of backgrounds. There is uncertainty and a contrast to family life.

either u can become like the public school kids. A braindead groomed hivemind by coomer online degeneracy or hold human values. Tbh i hate public schools, even though i went to one and did well, its so chaotic and degenerate i wouldnt wish it for anyone

• +1
School has influence when u are 12-16. When u are put in a public school with people from all kinds of backgrounds. There is uncertainty and a contrast to family life.

either u can become like the public school kids. A braindead groomed hivemind by coomer online degeneracy or hold human values. Tbh i hate public schools, even though i went to one and did well, its so chaotic and degenerate i wouldnt wish it for anyone
I hated everyday that i went to school.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Nah pagan romans were EXTREMLY religious
More than any other pagans
Disrespect to the gods would put you on death
It can be the case.. Keep in mind Prophet Abraham was put to the fire by polytheist. Was it because of their religiousity or pride they did that? i am not sure..

It can be the case.. Keep in mind Prophet Abraham was put to the fire by polytheist. Was it because of their religiousity or pride they did that? i am not sure..
Yeah but by their religion
Not our religion
Of course we know our is right but to the mind of people its not always the case

• +1
Vanity is haram, all devotion must go to furthering the great plan of allah. These people have been showered with temptation, they do not fast, they do not consider the suffering of others. It is haram all of it. Excess, vanity, sloth. They are all morally bankrupt
they are better looking then us that's where the problem starts. If some ugly fuck started to pick sushi from some uglywhore no would applaud them. they would get lynched on the streets if that was the case tbh.

no need to cope with god if you are one

no need to cope with god if you are one
Like us they will also die. No one who dies is a ''god''. They get worshiped like idols but in their back minds they also know that a grave is waiting for them.

my last question is what could be done to deplete their influence in society? Any high iq is appriciated.

Tagging y'all one last time to discuss any possible solution.

@TRUE_CEL @Maesthetic @Boneless Weirdo @ThatDjangoWalk @brbbrah @Zakkr01_ita @Toodlydood @infidel hunter @mewcoper @Vitruvian

• +1
Reactions: infidel hunter, Deleted member 4696, Deleted member 12303 and 1 other person
Over for me im a Subhuman

• So Sad

if people wanna go to hell let them i couldnt care less if all of mankind went to hell aslong as im saved

• +1
my last question is what could be done to deplete their influence in society? Any high iq is appriciated.
Theres only one solution. To get rich enough to live the life you want.
To be able to send ur kids to private schools, and have a top tier model wife from a good family.

you shouldnt want to change others or their outcome. But accept that all things are natural. Just don’t associate with them but help them if they ask

• +1
Theres only one solution. To get rich enough to live the life you want.
To be able to send ur kids to private schools, and have a top tier model wife from a good family.

you shouldnt want to change others or their outcome. But accept that all things are natural. Just don’t associate with them but help them if they ask
but there influence can't be countered?

if people wanna go to hell let them i couldnt care less if all of mankind went to hell aslong as im saved
It's about how there influence can be countered to save our kids if we can escape change this grim destiny that is..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
Temptation. If one is GL, more opportunity to have sexual sins.

• +1
Like us they will also die. No one who dies is a ''god''. They get worshiped like idols but in their back minds they also know that a grave is waiting for them.
Let's call @Selfahate his years of hardship might put a diffrent perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back