Why do homeless always ask ME for money even if other people are around

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
Homeless all ask me specifically for money (which I never have on me as I'm 17) why don't they ask older people with more money. Do they think I'm naive or am I high trust looking. Sometimes give them food if I have some on me

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이, hiwasuwor and BigJimsWornOutTires
Because you're black

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
You probably look high trust.

I used to be ogremaxxed before I started balding and this shit never happened.

Then I started to faggotmaxx with longer hair and clean shaved face. Constantly getting aproached by homeless people and people in general to help with directions and shit.

A bum chased me once cuz I failed to intimidate him with eye contact. He said "Do not worry, you are beautiful". Many men are too touchy with me too. Trying to choke me, literally trying to wrestle me, etc.

I swear, so many men are faggots in denial.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이, twojei, Zonar and 4 others
Homeless all ask me specifically for money (which I never have on me as I'm 17) why don't they ask older people with more money. Do they think I'm naive or am I high trust looking. Sometimes give them food if I have some on me
Many of them are failed predators. Also, understand what homelessness means for some of them. They destroyed their homes. Homewreckers, you could say. They'll prey on the weak. Guys like me, they see coming a block away. They know not to approach unless they're high as a kite or drunk like a skunk. They then might approach and try running a scam. "My car broke down a few miles away. My hungry children and dying pregnant wife are still in the car. Could you please find it in your heart to help us out with a little gas money, Sir? Please?"

My reaction:
jack off please GIF

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor, heightmaxxing and dna_cel
U look like kind benevolent knight in shining armour to them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, heightmaxxing and dna_cel
Because you look like you'd be embarrassed by the interaction and likely pay them just to look good and get out of the situation smoothly. And obviously because they know you give stuff sometimes. Cash is king though so if they see someone like you, a giver, coming along they're gonna hit you up for cash first, even if you've never handed out cash before.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
You probably look high trust.

I used to be ogremaxxed before I started balding and this shit never happened.

Then I started to faggotmaxx with longer hair and clean shaved face. Constantly getting aproached by homeless people and people in general to help with directions and shit.

A bum chased me once cuz I failed to intimidate him with eye contact. He said "Do not worry, you are beautiful". Many men are too touchy with me too. Trying to choke me, literally trying to wrestle me, etc.

I swear, so many men are faggots in denial.
I had an erection reading this.

I got approched by an ethnic homeless men who begged me for money and told; all people are racist and don't want to help me, i looked him in the eyes and said; i am also racist, and left

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and heightmaxxing
They know that you're an inkel so they're helping you transition into your future betabuxxing life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 케이제이 and heightmaxxing