Why do I always get rejected after 2-3 dates?

legit but how can i be sexually aggressive when i have been king and chill all date? should i just switch up to some alpha personality?
You need to view them as the sex objects they actually are. You’re hesitant, seeking consent, and not even talking sexually at any point. This is all nice guy behavior, and with women its black or white, either you’re a nice guy turning her off or a toxic guy she’s going to trauma bond with.

You’re afraid to take risks because you think you’ll fuck it up, but being passive is how you’re actually fucking it up. Realize that every woman you meet will reciprocate the advances of subhuman men inferior to you in every way and do/say all sorts of nasty shit that you still don’t seem to think they’re capable of. Personally, knowing how superior I am to all/almost all of the guys a woman will fuck in her entire life I’m insulted by any resistance and naturally feel extremely entitled to do what I want with her. I couldn’t care less how toxic or immoral that sounds, its both the truth and its what works.

I’ve gone through so many women’s smartphones and discovered shit that husbands don’t even know about their wives. They really are all talking to a bunch of guys at once and their ability to move on to the next cock without a care in the world for the last one is beyond most men’s comprehension. Don’t think you’re building some connection by “getting to know her.” The only conversation she’s having that really matters is the one she’s being sexual in.

Me being shy/passive has nothing to do with it? im not a chad at all btw
Ofcourse it has, if chad was inside his home all day.

Thats why we have so many loser looksmaxxers, who randomly became chad

You need to view them as the sex objects they actually are. You’re hesitant, seeking consent, and not even talking sexually at any point. This is all nice guy behavior, and with women its black or white, either you’re a nice guy turning her off or a toxic guy she’s going to trauma bond with.

You’re afraid to take risks because you think you’ll fuck it up, but being passive is how you’re actually fucking it up. Realize that every woman you meet will reciprocate the advances of subhuman men inferior to you in every way and do/say all sorts of nasty shit that you still don’t seem to think they’re capable of. Personally, knowing how superior I am to all/almost all of the guys a woman will fuck in her entire life I’m insulted by any resistance and naturally feel extremely entitled to do what I want with her. I couldn’t care less how toxic or immoral that sounds, its both the truth and its what works.

I’ve gone through so many women’s smartphones and discovered shit that husbands don’t even know about their wives. They really are all talking to a bunch of guys at once and their ability to move on to the next cock without a care in the world for the last one is beyond most men’s comprehension. Don’t think you’re building some connection by “getting to know her.” The only conversation she’s having that really matters is the one she’s being sexual in.
Most guys dont realizs that women arent the same, if you're seeking casual sex, then seek the crowd for it, if you want a chick who will not even have sex with you after 6 months of dating, then theres crowds for that too.

See my thread on the rapepill. These girls wouldn’t keep putting themselves in a situation to be fucked if they didn’t want that. However, its still your job to make that happen and if you don’t you’ll be punished for being a pussy.

You need to learn how to physically escalate and push past their resistance, continuing to quickly advance physically even if they act like they don’t want it. Quickly grabbing their wrists, kissing down their neck, pulling their top down before they can react etc. Remember their words don’t mean anything, the fact they keep spending time alone with you tells you everything you need to know.
Here we go with the redpill.

99.999% of the men who had intimate contact with a foid never watched a redpill video in their life.