Why do I always get rejected after 2-3 dates?

Hygienecel

Hygienecel

Iron
It cant be because of my looks since they agree on meeting again, even though i never get complimented on my looks but i don't complement them either. Im not creepy or pushy either, im just kind and normal but i still get rejected and im not even dating up

The only thing I can come up with is me never making a move like trying to kiss them

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Ark, try2beme and 3 others
Answered your own question

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Shkreliii, bobtheflowerpot and 1 other person
Expected a @MoggerGaston thread

(Slavpill)
This nigga goes on 3 dates without even making a move.

Must mog me brutally in looks for women to keep meeting him despite no intimacy

Brutal mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 30679, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
This nigga goes on 3 dates without even making a move.

Must mog me brutally in looks for women to keep meeting him despite no intimacy

Brutal mog
They are probably dating other so they get their intimacy from them. 3 days aren't that much and if they liked me they would keep dating me. Why would a girl ever reject a man for not fucking her within 3 dates?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
They are probably dating other so they get their intimacy from them. 3 days aren't that much and if they liked me they would keep dating me. Why would a girl ever reject a man for not fucking her within 3 dates?
Because they are fucking other men

You keep answering your own questions

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Clown Show
What’s your height

• +1
I dont even make it past first date (LTN looks)
Go for younger girls

I’m mid twenties and I’ve never been complimented by a mid 20s girls it’s always teens and college aged girls who compliment me

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, SoundnVision, bobtheflowerpot and 1 other person
i get rejected on the first date always. girls are flirty on text but never in person. I wonder why....the letter "l" is popping in my head for some reason

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and autistic_tendencies
Go for younger girls

I’m mid twenties and I’ve never been complimented by a mid 20s girls it’s always teens and college aged girls who compliment me
JBmaxxing is the only way

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 7580
Brutal, I can’t even get a number but in some ways this is harsh because you know they’re selectively outselecting you

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Hygienecel
Go for younger girls

Yeah because older ones know how to play the power games and they know that if you know they find you attractive you get an upper hand

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, MoggerGaston and Deleted member 7580
JBmaxxing is the only way
Not just jbs tbh I’m talking about 18-22/23 year olds they’re easier ime

Young professional women want a guy who’s atleast decent looking + rich , nice car, gymmaxed(roided), charismatic etc

24-29 year olds are hardest to slay

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, MoggerGaston and bobtheflowerpot
Not just jbs tbh I’m talking about 18-22/23 year olds they’re easier ime

Young professional women want a guy who’s atleast decent looking + rich , nice car, gymmaxed(roided), charismatic etc

24-29 year olds are hardest to slay
women are evil

so manipulative, always playing some tricks and mind-games, can't even give a single compliment to make you feel good and appreciated.

fuck man. being a straight male is brutal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Hygienecel and Deleted member 7580
i get rejected on the first date always. girls are flirty on text but never in person. I wonder why....the letter "l" is popping in my head for some reason
if you are not super autistic and creepy its your looks. Where do you meet them?

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
I'm I'm not sure if they were fucking someone else most wouldnt keep going on dates like that. Anyone who is doing this is necessarily looking for something else that they're not getting.

It cant be because of my looks since they agree on meeting again, even though i never get complimented on my looks but i don't complement them either. Im not creepy or pushy either, im just kind and normal but i still get rejected and im not even dating up

The only thing I can come up with is me never making a move like trying to kiss them
Your personality failed.

It happens to me. I am almost always guaranteed a first pass but then all goes to sheeeeeeeet

Your personality failed.

It happens to me. I am almost always guaranteed a first pass but then all goes to sheeeeeeeet
But once when i got rejected the girl told me my personality was super good but she doesn't see it leading anywhere

obv if my personality was bad she wouldn't say that she could just say this isn't leading anywhere because i always bring my a-game to dates

im very NT

tinder
Whats your goals with meeting girls from tinder? I hope you don't want something serious with them. Girls from tinder are the most delusional and entitled, basically you have to be perfect if you want her to keep seeing you

Whats your goals with meeting girls from tinder?
im aiming for sex but they are smart so they always wanna size me up in public first. every time i suggest to meet them privately they always turn it into a coffee date. im basically a lamb on its way to slaughter at that point.

Girls from tinder are the most delusional and entitled, basically you have to be perfect if you want her to keep seeing you
they dont like me from the moment they see me so....

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
im aiming for sex but they are smart so they always wanna size me up in public first. every time i suggest to meet them privately they always turn it into a coffee date. im basically a lamb on its way to slaughter at that point.

they dont like me from the moment they see me so....
how tall are you?

See my thread on the rapepill. These girls wouldn’t keep putting themselves in a situation to be fucked if they didn’t want that. However, its still your job to make that happen and if you don’t you’ll be punished for being a pussy.

You need to learn how to physically escalate and push past their resistance, continuing to quickly advance physically even if they act like they don’t want it. Quickly grabbing their wrists, kissing down their neck, pulling their top down before they can react etc. Remember their words don’t mean anything, the fact they keep spending time alone with you tells you everything you need to know.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, MixedWhite, bobtheflowerpot and 2 others
See my thread on the rapepill. These girls wouldn’t keep putting themselves in a situation to be fucked if they didn’t want that. However, its still your job to make that happen and if you don’t you’ll be punished for being a pussy.

You need to learn how to physically escalate and push past their resistance, continuing to quickly advance physically even if they act like they don’t want it. Quickly grabbing their wrists, kissing down their neck, pulling their top down before they can react etc. Remember their words don’t mean anything, the fact they keep spending time alone with you tells you everything you need to know.
One of these girls was back in my place and i didn't have the balls to make a move LOL im beta as fuck after years of inceldom

• +1
Every girl I slayed it was on the first date.

That’s why.

Every girl I slayed it was on the first date.

That’s why.
I often meet them for a dinner as a first date also I cant fuck anyone just like that without knowing them first. lol @ my beta ass

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Or they asked for your IG and it sucks. Low status = no pussy

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Hygienecel
Or they asked for your IG and it sucks. Low status = no pussy
Yeah and their reaction when i tell them i don't even got IG is priceless

its like their life revolves around social media

• +1
3 dates without kissing, touching is a lot. You probably don't physically escalate and keep the conversation in platonic way. Thing is if you don't make a move most girls gonna enjoy spending time with you but they gonna think you don't like them if you don't escalate.

Todd had a good video about this.

It took me a while to figure out that woman massively get turned on when a man desire them and also openly express it. Obviously you have to pass their looks threshold.

Last edited:
But once when i got rejected the girl told me my personality was super good but she doesn't see it leading anywhere

obv if my personality was bad she wouldn't say that she could just say this isn't leading anywhere because i always bring my a-game to dates
Pics? Someone can have a good personality in the normie sense but still not your type of personality.

For some reason I dont like people who are too innocent. They could be god's kid and amazing personality but it doesn't sit well with me. I guess I'm corrupted lol. Not in a bad way.
There are many types. Thugs, neets, sport player, party goer, religious, all can be "good personality" but not their type.

Assuming u do pass looks threshold.

One of these girls was back in my place and i didn't have the balls to make a move LOL im beta as fuck after years of inceldom
Understandable, but if you keep being a pussy with the mindset that you need consent for every little thing you’ll be miserable and full of regret. Believe me, once you start becoming naturally sexually aggressive you’ll realize you got all this pussy that you wouldn’t have gotten if you acted any other way. You’ll be truly proud of the way you carry yourself, not ashamed with regret like you are now.

Human nature is extemely predictable. For example, I can tell you for a fact that if someone’s never been hit in their life they will freeze up in shock, unable to retaliate, essentially just hoping their attacker shows mercy. Likewise, when a man actually takes control of the situation and is quickly kissing down her neck ripping her top off before she can even think to react to it, she will submit sexually at that point. By the time you’re pulling down her pants she’s helping you take them off.

Next time you’re alone with a girl do exactly what I said and thank me later. You’ll start to realize how easy getting pussy actually is. Given that you’re already getting dates that lead to being alone behind closed doors, you’ve already won half the battle.

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, Hygienecel and RAITEIII
There's girl who want to go on 2 dates without sex (for ltr). Others its straight to the point.

• +1
Reactions: Hygienecel
Understandable, but if you keep being a pussy with the mindset that you need consent for every little thing you’ll be miserable and full of regret. Believe me, once you start becoming naturally sexually aggressive you’ll realize you got all this pussy that you wouldn’t have gotten if you acted any other way. You’ll be truly proud of the way you carry yourself, not ashamed with regret like you are now.

Human nature is extemely predictable. For example, I can tell you for a fact that if someone’s never been hit in their life they will freeze up in shock, unable to retaliate, essentially just hoping their attacker shows mercy. Likewise, when a man actually takes control of the situation and is quickly kissing down her neck ripping her top off before she can even think to react to it, she will submit sexually at that point. By the time you’re pulling down her pants she’s helping you take them off.

Next time you’re alone with a girl do exactly what I said and thank me later. You’ll start to realize how easy getting pussy actually is. Given that you’re already getting dates that lead to being alone behind closed doors, you’ve already won half the battle.
Straight forwardness is appreciated

3 dates without kissing, touching is a lot. You probably don't physically escalate and keep the conversation in platonic way. Thing is if you don't make a move most girls gonna enjoy spending time with you but they gonna think you don't like them if you don't escalate.

Todd had a good video about this.

It took me a while to figure out that woman massively get turned on when a man desire them and also openly express it. Obviously you have to pass their looks threshold.

But if she liked me she would want to keep seeing me in hopes of me escalating instead of rejecting me. But maybe she met some chad that escalated instantly and she forgot about me instantly

legit but how can i be sexually aggressive when i have been king and chill all date? should i just switch up to some alpha personality?

There's girl who want to go on 2 dates without sex (for ltr). Others its straight to the point.
But girls that wants ltr would they still want to fuck within the 3 dates?

But girls that wants ltr would they still want to fuck within the 3 dates?
yes if from tinder.

If u meet at work then it could be it takes a few dates. I remember my crush and I went on dates for a while... cuz de were not clear with intentions.

• +1
  • +1
Honestly I been thinking if I had a GF rn I'd just rape her, wouldn't take no for an answer. Sick and tired of foids sayingno to me. Like, I come home, MY house, after 8 hours at work, this bitch is doing the dishes, I'm like hey babe, she says hi back to me, I sneak up on her, start kissing and smelling her heck and touching her soft buttcheeks, and then slap, and then pull down her Calvin Klein and insert.

The fuck she gonna do? Call the cops with a dick in her pussy? Lmao

• JFL
Looks, looks, looks, looks...

• +1