Why do I care about what anyone on this earth thinks

lunin7

lunin7

💉
I don’t understand, there is no reason for me to care about what anyone thinks, even my mentor Renegade#1.

Nothing matters, the only reason I’m here is because my parents who wanted to bring me here without me having a say in it. But even then my parents were also brought here because of their selfish parents. Same with everyone here.

We are only here to not go extinct. Nothing matters, no one’s opinion matters, rejection doesn’t matter, nothingness matters.

Plus 80% of people in the real world are just fat junkie normies or wage slavers who are miserable and depressed while pretending to be happy, so why should I care about anyone out there? I don’t.

Now that I have come to this realization I will be able to create my true identity without any shame. No more days of me having to sacrifice what I want to wear or what I want to believe in.

If people believe in god and ask my opinion I’ll say I’m an atheist for which they should be okay with it.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Pale God and Agendum
I don’t understand, there is no reason for me to care about what anyone thinks, even my mentor Renegade#1.

Nothing matters, the only reason I’m here is because my parents who wanted to bring me here without me having a say in it. But even then my parents were also brought here because of their selfish parents. Same with everyone here.

We are only here to not go extinct. Nothing matters, no one’s opinion matters, rejection doesn’t matter, nothingness matters.

Plus 80% of people in the real world are just fat junkie normies or wage slavers who are miserable and depressed while pretending to be happy, so why should I care about anyone out there? I don’t.

Now that I have come to this realization I will be able to create my true identity without any shame. No more days of me having to sacrifice what I want to wear or what I want to believe in.

If people believe in god and ask my opinion I’ll say I’m an atheist for which they should be okay with it.

+1 rep for being a whiny nigger

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
You should care what other people think because what they think influences what they do and what they do impacts you

• +1
Nevermind, I read what others do influences what I do. Getting rid of dumb people and people who make bad decisions is impossible anyway. They will keep voting and have more children anyway.

• +1