Why do I feel bad for animal slaughter but don't want to turn vegan?

User28823

User28823

Kraken
I'm empathetic to the animals but like the taste of meat too much

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: buflek, Jova, normie_joe and 11 others
Maybe because its basic survival ..

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, R@m@, Jova and 12 others
domesticating animals keeps them from going extinct, gives them a safe and comfortable environment, then culls them humanely to turn them into a renewable high quality food source. it's a mutually beneficial symbiosis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, likenesss, Trilogy and 8 others
cognitive dissonance, no faith in karma/religious morality

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock
not an argument, its an artifact from our primitive past when we actually needed it
We do need it to grow properly buddy stop the cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, likenesss, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
Because it goes against your biological istincts

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Carv and User28823
Maybe because its basic survival ..
but its not...
i have the option to eat what I want

its not like I'm on a deserted island with only pigs .......

low iq moment

• +1
Reactions: Jova and URL code
but its not...
i have the option to eat what I want

its not like I'm on a deserted island with only pigs .......

low iq moment
So what happens when you eat zero meat imbecile

domesticating animals keeps them from going extinct, gives them a safe and comfortable environment, then culls them humanely to turn them into a renewable high quality food source. it's a mutually beneficial symbiosis
the cows i eat don't grow up in a safe and comfortable environment
Adaa

and the wagies or psychopaths who slaughter them don't give af if they suffer

the least I could do is buy meat from farmers who humanely raise and kill the animals, better quality meat too

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Jova, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
We do need it to grow properly buddy stop the cope
no you dont, you can get every nutrient without the need to kill animals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, SteveRogers, Costcosuperstore and 7 others
So what happens when you eat zero meat imbecile
then I eat other things....
muh deficient in b12 :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
nigga thinks we live in the stone age bro never heard of a supplement :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebeast0503, HTN_Mentalcel and URL code
nigga thinks we live in the stone age bro never heard of a supplement :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
what about vitamin A, iron, vitamin D, zinc...

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, Aladin and PrimalPlasty
nigga thinks we live in the stone age bro never heard of a supplement :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The guy writing this is 5"7 @PrimalPlasty

• JFL
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
Kill yourself retarded greycel your mother shouldve aborted you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Obamalama, likenesss, try2beme and 1 other person
meanwhile
I don't care about anecdotes, high animal products consumption = taller population this is the trend, supplements can't make up for that imo. Did liver king even eat his shit diet growing up?

Eating meat is natural and good but vegan or meat-eater we should all strive to give the animals we consume good living conditions and a safe and instant death; they are still beings with feelings

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Costcosuperstore, likenesss and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Aero, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
The extinction point is retarded
In fact it all is. It's so much less efficient to raise livestock. Raising chickens is fine tho

Last edited:
are u fucking retarded? u didn't know vitamin A, iron, vitamin D, and zinc supplements exist?
also jfl considering I eat plenty of meat but am still deficient in those :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: likenesss, optimisticzoomer, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
meanwhile
Yeah but you were talking about b12 suppliment, find a study showing that, obviously hgh works, what tf is your point?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Obamalama, likenesss and The False Prophet
because we need meat to ascend

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
I don't eat meat tbh ngl

• Woah
Yeah but you were talking about b12 suppliment, find a study showing that, obviously hgh works, what tf is your point?
my point is u can supplement everything u need.......
that's like thinking the 500 grams of protein powder bodybuilders takes doesn't help them build muscle because its a powder and not a dead cow :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
my point is u can supplement everything u need.......
that's like thinking the 500 grams of protein powder bodybuilders takes doesn't help them build muscle because its a powder and not a dead cow :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
I suppliment k sometimes ig, it works but its really not optimal. The bioavalability even on high quality supps is fucking dogshit. So sorry

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
Cope
animal products and meat, its the same shit, vegetarianism is find milk mogs meat imo but you do need animal products. Supplimenting like a retard is not an excuse to not eat animal products

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
animal products and meat, its the same shit, vegetarianism is find milk mogs meat imo but you do need animal products. Supplimenting like a retard is not an excuse to not eat animal products
Yes I agree

• +1
blud think hes Mahatma Gandy

• JFL
The guy writing this is 5"7 @PrimalPlasty
fucking retard, we dont live in "stone ages" anymore what the fuck does that even mean, i think he refers to evoloution theory which is a retarded concept in it of itself, but this nigga doesent understand that even tho "time changes" that our body and its natural needs dont.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Obamalama, likenesss, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
I suppliment k sometimes ig, it works but its really not optimal. The bioavalability even on high quality supps is fucking dogshit. So sorry
that moment when u realize certain protein powder forms are more bioavailable than their animal product counterparts :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

D22fe2d77409d117c623c3a4083d9aa7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, URL code and HTN_Mentalcel
because you are a brainwashed 0 androgen faggot

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: likenesss, shieldzz, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
I don't care about anecdotes, high animal products consumption = taller population this is the trend, supplements can't make up for that imo. Did liver king even eat his shit diet growing up?
animal products are the only nutrient dense food in agrarian countries, this trend is irrelevant when alternatives exist in the first world

• JFL
what about:
Vitamin A, D, K2, B12, B6, F, Creatine, Carnisine, Carnitine, Selenium (have fun converting the plant version of it), Carnosine, Taurine, Heme-Iron, CoQ10, CLA

people should know about these ones too, its not just b12

• +1
Reactions: Obamalama and likenesss
fucking retard, we dont live in "stone ages" anymore what the fuck does that even mean, i think he refers to evoloution theory which is a retarded concept in it of itself, but this nigga doesent understand that even tho "time changes" that our body and its natural needs dont.
you an meet these needs through other means thanks to technological advancement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrimalPlasty and optimisticzoomer