Why do i feel like a bad bitch when hardmewing

Dr SmalCox

Dr SmalCox

PSL=COPE
My maxilla is now so forward grown that i purposefully have to suck my lips in at times to not look arrogant. I look like a bad bitch with big ahh lips n shiet with my hollow cheeks and zygos This is unideal however for school/workplace environment so I purposefully suck my lips in I feel like such a douche when im hardmewing :owo:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Qzuan

Like this

• JFL
Reactions: jagmogs1000
I assume this is why all serial killers have good bone development and also why blacks are so aggressive.

The better your maxillary development (Better breathing better hormones more bloodflow etc) the more narcy you can be. Blacks usually have high estrogen coupled with their high T hence they're openly violent but serial killers, i.e Ramirez and Ted bundy who were white did not have this estrogen hence even with their good bone development they still had sort of flat midfaces which made them appear more cold and calculating.

All predators in nature also have insane amounts of forward growth and PCT.

Normies = Pugs/Subhuman prey
Chads with good development = Genetically superior Predators

Sucking in your lips would cause the maxila to be pushed in

I assume this is why all serial killers have good bone development and also why blacks are so aggressive.

The better your maxillary development (Better breathing better hormones more bloodflow etc) the more narcy you can be. Blacks usually have high estrogen coupled with their high T hence they're openly violent but serial killers, i.e Ramirez and Ted bundy who were white did not have this estrogen hence even with their good bone development they still had sort of flat midfaces which made them appear more cold and calculating.

Wow I find your comment really interesting, yeah you’re right about blacks having insane maxilla’s. What do you think of Nicki Minaj and her maxillary development? She acts so aggressive and primal because of it’s but it’s really hot. And of course she is extremely narcy. She definitely has better development than Barrett tbh because of cranial base where they tend to have pls 1+ https://looksmax.org/threads/cranial-base-is-actually-cope.91220/

Attachments

• IMG_0745.jpeg
    IMG_0745.jpeg
    233.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0744.jpeg
    IMG_0744.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0743.jpeg
    IMG_0743.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0746.jpeg
    IMG_0746.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis

@Zenis @heightmaxxing

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis

@BrahminBoss @the_nextDavidLaid @thecel thoughts

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
My maxilla is now so forward grown that i purposefully have to suck my lips in at times to not look arrogant. I look like a bad bitch with big ahh lips n shiet with my hollow cheeks and zygos This is unideal however for school/workplace environment so I purposefully suck my lips in I feel like such a douche when im hardmewing :owo:
Respnd

you have tricked yourself in ur desperate hope to not be a boneless subhuman