Why do I hate humans

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
In real life im very outgoing and social, but it’s just a mask I put on, everyone thinks I’m a chill and cool person and wants to hang out with me, people WhatsApp me to hang out and shit even tough secretly actually I’m extremely anti social and have nothing but despise for everyone.

What causes this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, standardcel and Lynxress
Albanian genetics, you're like me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, standardcel, fuxkdakikez and 3 others
Same here, put on the NTmaxxed mask

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and standardcel
It's all because of the United Nations.

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
shit even tough secretly actually I’m extremely anti social and have nothing but despise for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Albanian genetics, you're like me
But why do people hate us so much but at the same time want to be around us all the time. What causes this? :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
But why do people hate us so much but at the same time want to be around us all the time. What causes this? :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
Idk, maybe their inferiority complex, they talk shit in the internet but in real life they're cool with us and like to be around us. It's like their opinions immediately change in real life and it's strange.

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
Idk, maybe their inferiority complex, they talk shit in the internet but in real life they're cool with us and like to be around us. It's like their opinions immediately change in real life and it's strange.
I live in Germany. When someone finds out about my nationality they literally start celebrating me and treat me like a prince, It’s actually very funny haha

• JFL
I live in Germany. When someone finds out about my nationality they literally start celebrating me and treat me like a prince, It’s actually very funny haha
didnt know somebody treats mutts as princes

• JFL
didnt know somebody treats mutts as princes
If only you know how much you boosted my ego rn you would curse yourself haha

• JFL
Bro think he dark triad or something 😭😭😭

• JFL
  • JFL
Up

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine and The Grinch
And this mf inviting me to Germany ☠️ nah I know what kinda man you are sick fuck