Why do I have more eyelashes on the upper eyelid

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Joined
Jun 20, 2019
Posts
23,738
Reputation
23,664
I was checking and it's literally foid make up frauded level I was mirin ngl, whereas the lower one has less...
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 4645
Your eyelashes are norwooding bro, it's over.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
I have one eyelash on my upper eyelid
 
It is what it is. Same here.
 
It is what it is. Same here.
I think we rub our eyes or smth. I combed my eyebrows like 15 times per day and after stopping I gained hair density.
 
I think we rub our eyes or smth. I combed my eyebrows like 15 times per day and after stopping I gained hair density.
My brother has thick eyelashes model tier 😑😤I hate him.
 
If your eyelashes are your biggest concern, you must be a top knockout.
 
My brother has thick eyelashes model tier 😑😤I hate him.
If u have them but only on upper eyelid then they may be affected by something. Even sleeping position for example.
 

Similar threads

Verdams mum
Replies
5
Views
35
bhsoda_destroyer
bhsoda_destroyer
ihavenightmares
Replies
39
Views
176
Odindvatres
Odindvatres
themogger1
Replies
7
Views
36
themogger1
themogger1
TGUN.
Replies
12
Views
83
keubool
keubool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top