Why do I have straight teeth with weak jawline?

rubberduck

rubberduck

Master
Joined
Jun 27, 2023
Posts
1,674
Reputation
2,090
Would this mean I shouldn't get jaw surgery? I never had braces but have very straight teeth (perfect bite & very straight teeth)
 
Jaw (gonial angle/body/ramus lateral projection ) is genetic
 
 
Jaw (gonial angle/body/ramus lateral projection ) is genetic
idk how that answer my question lol I mean doesn't weak jaw cause dental issues? teeth crowding because there's not enough room for them and then they'll be crooked, I'm wondering how my teeth came in so perfectly with poor jaw development and if I'd get like turned away for jaw surgery considering I have perfect teeth?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
You may have small teeth but otherwise you probably have a normal jaw and are being influenced by this site's extreme autism where everything sub 99th percentile is subhuman
 
nope, just high t
what high t, dog chewed got masster hypertrophy, then squinting and clenching for his life if u didn't notice that right away means ur not a psl autist yet which is a good thing i guess
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30845
idk how that answer my question lol I mean doesn't weak jaw cause dental issues? teeth crowding because there's not enough room for them and then they'll be crooked, I'm wondering how my teeth came in so perfectly with poor jaw development and if I'd get like turned away for jaw surgery considering I have perfect teeth?
Usually it does, but not always

how is your fwhr? if your fwhr is good then you had good growth but low angle gonial genetics
 
what high t, dog chewed got masster hypertrophy, then squinting and clenching for his life if u didn't notice that right away means ur not a psl autist yet which is a good thing i guess
Nigga how do you take that shitpost serious

And calling me not psl autist actually offends me considering the hundreds or even thousands of hours I spent here since 2020
 
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai
Would this mean I shouldn't get jaw surgery? I never had braces but have very straight teeth (perfect bite & very straight teeth)
Interesting, and weird
 

Similar threads

A
Replies
6
Views
48
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
g…twinuzis
Replies
5
Views
51
g…twinuzis
g…twinuzis
britishbomber
Replies
3
Views
34
yunus22
yunus22
dragomog
Replies
5
Views
94
lurvy
lurvy
hipletslayer11
Replies
4
Views
61
hipletslayer11
hipletslayer11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top