Why do I have to do all this?

Mezo103

Mezo103

reincarnatoplasty booked
Joined
May 29, 2023
Posts
1,384
Reputation
715
I'm subhuman and I have to grind so hard to pay for surgeries just to become human, and for what? Love and intimacy should've happened naturally in my teens. Why do I have to put in an unrealistic amount of hard work for years and years with no guarantee of anything, to get something that should've happened naturally? It's much more self-respecting and dignifying to LDAR or rope.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xXTheGamerGod69Xx, constant_while_6800, Dr. Bludy and 2 others
allah gives toughest battles to his strongest soldiers
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tomboyslayer, Deleted member 28916 and comingtothisJFL
I'm subhuman and I have to grind so hard to pay for surgeries just to become human, and for what? Love and intimacy should've happened naturally in my teens. Why do I have to put in an unrealistic amount of hard work for years and years to get something that should've happened naturally? It's much more self-respecting and dignifying to LDAR or rope.

You can thank the inventions of internet OLD and social media.
 
Rope then, no one is stopping you
 
same, im also subhuman, motivation is lacking for me sometimes..
 
because random particle collisions. whining about it isn't going to change anything
 
NEVER GET UP, SHOOT FOR YOUR DREAMS, GOD'S GOT A PLAN FOR YOU
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31024

Similar threads

A
Replies
6
Views
56
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
1blameMiles
Replies
9
Views
60
mozgodorsomething
mozgodorsomething
britishbomber
Replies
3
Views
38
yunus22
yunus22
CyberPsychodelic
Replies
4
Views
32
ecliptic1
ecliptic1
cyclopsia
Replies
16
Views
77
VIGILIANT
VIGILIANT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top