Why do I look better in true mirror (mirrored mirror)

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
To not consider suicide when looking in to a normal mirror I need to cheeksuck like my life depends on it.

But when I look in a true mirror, despite it making me look asymmetrical I look good

Any explaination?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and 5'7 zoomer
To not consider suicide when looking in to a normal mirror I need to cheeksuck like my life depends on it.

But when I look in a true mirror, despite it making me look asymmetrical I look migger as fuck

Any explaination?
Show a screenshot of your phone with the pic of you in a mirror, but in another mirror that is showed at a third mirror.

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, The Grinch and Deleted member 22623
"migger"

Can't decide if you're trying to say mogger or "nigger"

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nikka.kkk, blite, The Grinch and 2 others
But when I look in a true mirror, despite it making me look asymmetrical I look nigger as fuck

Any explaination?
"migger"

Can't decide if you're trying to say mogger or "nigger"
C76743a4 d74b 4e35 8391 f94900748923 1668787498357

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
ive seen your pics you look like a albino african. You have the weirdest features and a narrow long face. The bonesmashing was a massive failure and youre capped at ltn forever.

• JFL
Reactions: Orc
Show a screenshot of your phone with the pic of you in a mirror, but in another mirror that is showed at a third mirror.
Its in literally every mirror

Everytime I go to someones houses I to the bathroom to check their double mirror and I look better every single time

I my brain is playing tricks on me

ive seen your pics you look like a albino african. You have the weirdest features and a narrow long face. The bonesmashing was a massive failure and youre capped at ltn forever.
did he bonesmash fr?

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777
Lens distortion makes my face look a lot longer, its also measurably average width + cry for my ogee curve I have after 6 months since last bonesmash
Screenshot 2023 09 05 23 54 13 04 92460851df6f172a4592fca41cc2d2e6  01

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura and Bitchwhipper2
did u really bonesmashed n how
Im extremely hesitant to say I got results, but I can say that wyen I look back at pictures and videos, I had 0 ogee curve and now I do. So idc very much if it works or not

What I did was I beat my left cheekbone with a hammer until it got uncanny level swollen and sometimes the even the skin would become raw pretty much every 6 days for like 3 or 4 months in 2022

Im extremely hesitant to say I got results, but I can say that wyen I look back at pictures and videos, I had 0 ogee curve and now I do. So idc very much if it works or not

What I did was I beat my left cheekbone with a hammer until it got uncanny level swollen and sometimes the even the skin would become raw pretty much every 6 days for like 3 or 4 months in 2022
why the left, was it asymmetrical? you did like in the video? are u going to start bonesmashing again?

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777
maybe u tend to look at one side of ur face more.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2