why do i suck so bad at pixelshit?

H

Hunter

Banned
i was born and bred on gaming. been playing since 5 and im almost 19. yet i cant beat a single fucking megaman stage within at least 10 tries. i also suck even harder at FPSes, especially doom where i die like 50 times each level after i reached hell. the only games im good at is devil may cry and a few fighting games which i have spent hours practicing and weeks playing.

JFL at having one cope that makes me want to live and still sucking ass at it. i wish i was high IQ at least so then i can fully enjoy the vidya cope.

bad hand eye cordination and reflexes.

also bad fast paced decision making

its over

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Insomniac, androidcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Hunter
I’m only good at tetris tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Bengt
I just cheat in every game.

So Chad who's good at sports is good at vidya too. Over.
Chad is smarter than you and better at everything.

Nerds only get better grades because they try in school and Chad doesn't.

i was born and bred on gaming. been playing since 5 and im almost 19. yet i cant beat a single fucking megaman stage within at least 10 tries. i also suck even harder at FPSes, especially doom where i die like 50 times each level after i reached hell. the only games im good at is devil may cry and a few fighting games which i have spent hours practicing and weeks playing.

JFL at having one cope that makes me want to live and still sucking ass at it. i wish i was high IQ at least so then i can fully enjoy the vidya cope.
High IQ doesn't help with vidya cope. It just make it more stressful realizing you're wasting your time and potential.

try basketball

• +1
Reactions: Exafc
i still play halo 2 and 3 to cope

• +1
Reactions: Exafc
Im good at every game I play