Why do incels care about looks so much?

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Gold
As an incels myself, I have came to the conclusion that, although looks is critical for receiving good treatment and warm smiles from people, it isn't important for long-term relationships.

Modern society is based on post-modernist and consumerist "values", and most people have superficial understanding of the world.

Given that most people, including women, have superficial understanding, that means that nowadays, attraction is based on looks and short-term pleasure from cheating and "novelty". Given that in mind, it's accurate to say that looks matter, right? Yes... but actually no. Although looks is important, as I already said, it isn't the most important thing.

Here is what looks can do:

1. Looks can allow you to be treated better by society;
2. Looks can make women respect you more and treat you better;
3. Looks can give you a higher self-esteem;
4. Looks can increase your chances of mating and sex (IMPORTANT NOTE: If looks is the only reason a woman has sex with you, her plan is short-term pleasure and fun, not a long-lasting relationship;

Here is what looks can not do:

1. Pay for a woman's esthetic surgery for the purpose of increasing her self-esteem and confidence, so she can attract male attention;
2. Bring food to the table;
3. Make your personality good (if you are a bad person, being beautiful won't change that);
4. Increase your penis size and make you last longer in bed;
5. Make a woman, who has a rich boyfriend, decide to leave him and start a relationship with you;
6. Buy a yacht;
7. Buy an expensive, luxury car;
8. Buy a private jet;
9. Buy a mansion;
10. Pay the electricity bill;
11. Pay the bill in an high-profile, luxurious restaurant;
12. Allow you to have a lavish lifestyle modern women like;

Those are just a few examples. Although looks is important, women being attracted by your appearance means the following:

1. She may decide to have sex with you;
2. She may treat you better and with more respect, laughing at your jokes, even if they are sexually offensive (NOTE: You know that meme that shows a women being happy at good-looking male's compliments, while being offender and angry at ugly male's compliments, right)?

That's it, as far as I know.

Looks won't bring you a long-term relationship, but just some fun, temporal fun. If a women is attracted to you because of the way you look, keep in mind you aren't the most beautiful person in the world and there are many more males who are more beautiful than you. And since relationships based on looks are superficial, fetish-based, they are temporal. That means that a woman, who is attracted to the way you look, will have sex with you but then will leave you once she had enough.

On the other hand, money brings long-term security and abundance of resources. That means that, a woman will eventually settle down for a rich male, no matter how ugly he is, and won't need a beautiful male, no matter how beautiful he is.

Here is a thought experiment:

We have one poor and beautiful male. We have one rich and ugly male.

If you are a woman, who will choose for a long-lasting relationship? Well, obviously, you will choose the rich and ugly male, because he has more resources than the beautiful and poor male. You may choose to have sex with the beautiful male or even cheat on the rich male with beautiful males, but, eventually, you will return to the rich male, leaving the poor male without a long-lasting relationship. And keep in mind that being beautiful won't guarantee that beautiful women will cheat on their rich males with you. It simply increases the chances, but there won't be a lot of women who will risk the long-term security and resources their rich males can give them, just for some sex and fun with a beautiful male.

That's why money is more important than looks. Modern women don't care a lot about your looks a d personality, they are more interested in negotiations for long-term security. That's why they will do anything in bed if they have sex with a rich male. They know that they can use sex to control males, so they use sex to control males. Sexual things a woman would never do with a beautiful/poor male are things she will absolutely do with a rich male in bed.

If you want beautiful women, you need money. Modern women know there are males who are ready to pay for sex with beautiful women or even financially support beautiful women for the purpose of a long-term relationship, so those modern women prioritize long-term relationships with rich male, and prefer money over looks.

Even black males with "big black cocks" can't have a long-lasting relationship solely based on their penis size. Modern woken keep such males for fun only, but then replace them with males who can give long-term security.

Looks is much, much less important, when it comes to long-lasting relationship, than you thing. In the process of negotiations, women prioritize long-term security and money over looks. Nowadays, the whole thing is about "How much money do you have?", "What can you bring to the table?", "What can you offer, if I'm with you, what will I receive?".

If you want a long-lasting relationship with a modern woman, make sure you have money. Otherwise, prepare to be cheated on and eventually left alone and replaced with a rich male.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, workingondying, Skywalker and 15 others
So many words about a simple concept which can be described in 2 words: paypig cuckold

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustaBadplaya, TAChipmunk, Clown Show and 25 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Skywalker, Deleted member 29167 and 23 others
because, when they say "they only want a loyal looksmatched girlfriend", they really mean they want super hot women to drool over them 24/7

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: leveruis, parsekes, thecel and 8 others
Looks can get you everything man continue to cope incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, JustaBadplaya, TAChipmunk and 11 others
So many words about a simple concept which can be described in 2 words: paypig cuckold
It's really not that simple. Women don't perceive rich males as just "paypigs". In fact, modern women really want rich males, which is why good-looking but poor males have less sex and less women are having sex with them than rich males. Women prefer rich males over poor males, even when the rich males are ugly, And the poor males are beautiful.

Modern women's love for rich males may not be sincere but an acting game, where the women hypocritically acts as if she is love in the rich male, so she can convince him she loves him, so he can accept her and give her money. But, being a male who has a sham actress who makes a hypocritical "I love you" theatre is still better than being a male who doesn't have even that...

It’s hard to get money brev

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, bishōnenmaxxer, thecel and 2 others
It's really not that simple. Women don't perceive rich males as just "paypigs". In fact, modern women really want rich males, which is why good-looking but poor males have less sex and less women are having sex with them than rich males. Women prefer rich males over poor males, even when the rich males are ugly, And the poor males are beautiful.

Modern women's love for rich males may not be sincere but an acting game, where the women hypocritically acts as if she is love in the rich male, so she can convince him she loves him, so he can accept her and give her money. But, being a male who has a sham actress who makes a hypocritical "I love you" theatre is still better than being a male who doesn't have even that...
Go to the Hamza discord because you DEFINITELY don't belong here retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustaBadplaya, TAChipmunk, Skywalker and 5 others
But, being a male who has a sham actress who makes a hypocritical "I love you" theatre is still better than being a male who doesn't have even that...
I doubt it john miller

cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, thecel and 📎♿️⚙️
As an incels myself, I have came to the conclusion that, although looks is critical for receiving good treatment and warm smiles from people, it isn't important for long-term relationships.

Modern society is based on post-modernist and consumerist "values", and most people have superficial understanding of the world.

Given that most people, including women, have superficial understanding, that means that nowadays, attraction is based on looks and short-term pleasure from cheating and "novelty". Given that in mind, it's accurate to say that looks matter, right? Yes... but actually no. Although looks is important, as I already said, it isn't the most important thing.

4. Looks can increase your chances of mating and sex (IMPORTANT NOTE: If looks is the only reason a woman has sex with you, her plan is short-term pleasure and fun, not a long-lasting relationship;

1. Pay for a woman's esthetic surgery for the purpose of increasing her self-esteem and confidence, so she can attract male attention;
3. Make your personality good (if you are a bad person, being beautiful won't change that);
5. Make a woman, who has a rich boyfriend, decide to leave him and start a relationship with you;
6. Buy a yacht;
8. Buy a private jet;
9. Buy a mansion;

Those are just a few examples. Although looks is important, women being attracted by your appearance means the following:

2. She may treat you better and with more respect, laughing at your jokes, even if they are sexually offensive (NOTE: You know that meme that shows a women being happy at good-looking male's compliments, while being offender and angry at ugly male's compliments, right)?

Looks won't bring you a long-term relationship, but just some fun, temporal fun. If a women is attracted to you because of the way you look, keep in mind you aren't the most beautiful person in the world and there are many more males who are more beautiful than you. And since relationships based on looks are superficial, fetish-based, they are temporal. That means that a woman, who is attracted to the way you look, will have sex with you but then will leave you once she had enough.

On the other hand, money brings long-term security and abundance of resources. That means that, a woman will eventually settle down for a rich male, no matter how ugly he is, and won't need a beautiful male, no matter how beautiful he is.

If you are a woman, who will choose for a long-lasting relationship? Well, obviously, you will choose the rich and ugly male, because he has more resources than the beautiful and poor male. You may choose to have sex with the beautiful male or even cheat on the rich male with beautiful males, but, eventually, you will return to the rich male, leaving the poor male without a long-lasting relationship. And keep in mind that being beautiful won't guarantee that beautiful women will cheat on their rich males with you. It simply increases the chances, but there won't be a lot of women who will risk the long-term security and resources their rich males can give them, just for some sex and fun with a beautiful male.

That's why money is more important than looks. Modern women don't care a lot about your looks a d personality, they are more interested in negotiations for long-term security. That's why they will do anything in bed if they have sex with a rich male. They know that they can use sex to control males, so they use sex to control males. Sexual things a woman would never do with a beautiful/poor male are things she will absolutely do with a rich male in bed.

If you want beautiful women, you need money. Modern women know there are males who are ready to pay for sex with beautiful women or even financially support beautiful women for the purpose of a long-term relationship, so those modern women prioritize long-term relationships with rich male, and prefer money over looks.

Even black males with "big black cocks" can't have a long-lasting relationship solely based on their penis size. Modern woken keep such males for fun only, but then replace them with males who can give long-term security.

Looks is much, much less important, when it comes to long-lasting relationship, than you thing. In the process of negotiations, women prioritize long-term security and money over looks. Nowadays, the whole thing is about "How much money do you have?", "What can you bring to the table?", "What can you offer, if I'm with you, what will I receive?".

If you want a long-lasting relationship with a modern woman, make sure you have money. Otherwise, prepare to be cheated on and eventually left alone and replaced with a rich male.
oh brah! looks dont matter just waste your golden years till you reach 50 then marry a used up mtb and end on up a dead bedroom! but atleast you will get money tho brah! you will be financially stable but miserable brah! but who cares!

• +1
Reactions: JustaBadplaya, Deleted member 29167, A23ghskung and 1 other person
Looks can get you everything man continue to cope incel
Is this why the seller demanded money, not looks, to give the CPU I wanted? I bought my CPU with money, not with looks.

If I want to have sex with a high-profile model, for example, they will, too, demand money, not looks. Even average good-looking female are likely to demand money for sex, and refuse to have sex if you can't pay.

There are so many women who have esthetic surgeries. Someone has to pay for this, right? They don't pay large amounts of money, just to give males later free sex! They pay to get better looks, so they can attract males who are willing to pay for sex with a good-looking women.

Conclusion: Looks is important and can make people respect you and treat you better and give you warm simles and have biases in your favor, but can't give you everything. I already listed the thing looks can't give you in my first post.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and thecel
oh brah! looks dont matter just waste your golden years till you reach 50 then marry a used up mtb and end on up a dead bedroom! but atleast you will get money tho brah! you will be financially stable but miserable brah! but who cares!
What you said isn't 100% accurate.

You think that being an old, rich male will allow you to have only used up women. This is not true. In fact, there are many young females, including 18 years old females, who are ready to have sex with anyone who can give them money, which includes having sex with 50 years old males, or even older.

Additionally, there are young females, including 18 years old females, who sell their virginity to anyone who can give them money, including males who are 50 years old, or even older.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and DrKlinefelterPhdMd

6. Buy a yacht;
8. Buy a private jet;
9. Buy a mansion;

Why do poor people care about money so much?

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, thecel, uglysub8male and 1 other person
It surely can make her fuck the man who has good looks behind his back while he provides like a cuck though.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Abyss of Feminism

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
What you said isn't 100% accurate.

You think that being an old, rich male will allow you to have only used up women. This is not true. In fact, there are many young females, including 18 years old females, who are ready to have sex with anyone who can give them money, which includes having sex with 50 years old males, or even older.

Additionally, there are young females, including 18 years old females, who sell their virginity to anyone who can give them money, including males who are 50 years old, or even older.
so paypig cuckold and only being used for money, betamaxxing doesnt sound too fund knowing damn well your girl will cheat on you with some low class chad

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

6. Buy a yacht;
8. Buy a private jet;
9. Buy a mansion;

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
It surely can make her fuck the man who has good looks behind his back while he provides like a cuck though.
This isn't always true. Modern women know the rich males will susspend security provisions if they caught them cheating. That's why a lot of women, who have rich males, will be careful not to cheat because they wouldn't want to lose the long-term security. They would prefer the money and lavish lifestyle, the orgies, and the group sex the rich male has with them and prostitutes, over having a short-term pleasure with some good-looking male.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and the BULL
You won't make any Money though

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and IntelligentCel
This isn't always true. Modern women know the rich males will susspend security provisions if they caught them cheating. That's why a lot of women, who have rich males, will be careful not to cheat because they wouldn't want to lose the long-term security. They would prefer the money and lavish lifestyle, the orgies, and the group sex the rich male has with them and prostitutes, over having a short-term pleasure with some good-looking male.
Poorfucks here cannot handle those blackpills. Broke chad Is only good for ons

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, horizontallytall, falcon1 and 2 others
Dndr, but looks act as a hook. In order for your personality to shine you need the looks in the first place.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, A23ghskung, uglysub8male and 4 others
LTRs are overrated in modern times anyway.

Unbenannt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustaBadplaya, thecel and Latinus
This is true but the curries don’t understand it

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Iririfrjn

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, uglysub8male, Deleted member 21863 and 3 others
Tldr; you need to be rich and chad to have meaningful stable loving relationship, having one without the other leads to meaningless relationships of either pure lust or purely transactional

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and IntelligentCel
Your old avi was better

its to cope

white brah is an incel
white brah gets no female
white brah sees guy like chico jeremy meeks and think these white brah are what i am
white brah continues to be incel and associate whiteness with looks like chico and jeremy meeks

its to cope

white brah is an incel
white brah gets no female
white brah sees guy like chico jeremy meeks and think these white brah are what i am
white brah continues to be incel and associate whiteness with looks like chico and jeremy meeks
I'm an incels because I don't have a ripped body and a lot money. Having knle one of these things is unlikely to solve the problem. It's required to have the 2 things at once.

Although it's not likely for me to become rich, the development of a ripped body is already ongoing. The ripped body I will get soon will boost my self-esteem and help me compensate for not having a lot of money, cars, yachts, private jets, etc...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and traveler

6. Buy a yacht;
8. Buy a private jet;
9. Buy a mansion;

Best post ignore the deluded incels

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 6’3 chad and thecel
Yes. Unfortunately, there are many people who would deny realitynand the facts I said, and will choose to cope instead of accepting reality and becoming Blackpilled.

Tldr; you need to be rich and chad to have meaningful stable loving relationship, having one without the other leads to meaningless relationships of either pure lust or purely transactional
Nah Chad halo exists which makes him loved

but I don't cope and deny reality.
Ofc users here have never left the door and interacted with humans all they do is watch doomer who also never leave the house so they have confirmation bias by having doomer forum who don’t leave the house

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Money is equally shit because you’re just becoming a paypig. You’re on to something though.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: stamaster21
looks are so important even the more attractive users here get fawned over

the reason you are incel is women don’t give you attention
so you start hating them and blame your looks

@fo

6. Buy a yacht;
8. Buy a private jet;
9. Buy a mansion;

@fogdart @gymmaxedhorse @Kamui @whiteissuperior
What has this site come to….

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
They think that looks and only LOOKS will get them laid

first of all everyone cares about looks that’s the whole point of black pill. Looks affect your life in everyway. Why incels specifically care about looks? Because they don’t have any.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and fuxkdakikez
@LooksOverAll thoughts?