Why do incels care about looks so much?

Is this why the seller demanded money, not looks, to give the CPU I wanted? I bought my CPU with money, not with looks.
this nigga just compared foids with a CPU
this is a first
Ray Liotta Lol GIF

@klip11 @Kamui @Primalsplit @5.5psl @Vermilioncore @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Artemis @the MOUSE @ReadBooksEveryday @Xangsane @AlexBrown84 @Ai Impact

this is a first
Ray Liotta Lol GIF

@klip11 @Kamui @Primalsplit @5.5psl @Vermilioncore @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Artemis @the MOUSE @ReadBooksEveryday @Xangsane @AlexBrown84 @Ai Impact
For a nigga with the word intelligent in his name he ain’t very fucking smart 💀

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Skywalker
This isn't always true. Modern women know the rich males will suspend security provisions if they caught them cheating. That's why a lot of women, who have rich males, will be careful not to cheat because they wouldn't want to lose the long-term security. They would prefer the money and lavish lifestyle, the orgies, and the group sex the rich male has with them and prostitutes, over having a short-term pleasure with some good-looking male.
oh you sweet summer child :lul:

As an incels myself, I have came to the conclusion that, although looks is critical for receiving good treatment and warm smiles from people, it isn't important for long-term relationships.

Modern society is based on post-modernist and consumerist "values", and most people have superficial understanding of the world.

Given that most people, including women, have superficial understanding, that means that nowadays, attraction is based on looks and short-term pleasure from cheating and "novelty". Given that in mind, it's accurate to say that looks matter, right? Yes... but actually no. Although looks is important, as I already said, it isn't the most important thing.

Here is what looks can do:

1. Looks can allow you to be treated better by society;
2. Looks can make women respect you more and treat you better;
3. Looks can give you a higher self-esteem;
4. Looks can increase your chances of mating and sex (IMPORTANT NOTE: If looks is the only reason a woman has sex with you, her plan is short-term pleasure and fun, not a long-lasting relationship;

Here is what looks can not do:

1. Pay for a woman's esthetic surgery for the purpose of increasing her self-esteem and confidence, so she can attract male attention;
2. Bring food to the table;
3. Make your personality good (if you are a bad person, being beautiful won't change that);
4. Increase your penis size and make you last longer in bed;
5. Make a woman, who has a rich boyfriend, decide to leave him and start a relationship with you;
6. Buy a yacht;
7. Buy an expensive, luxury car;
8. Buy a private jet;
9. Buy a mansion;
10. Pay the electricity bill;
11. Pay the bill in an high-profile, luxurious restaurant;
12. Allow you to have a lavish lifestyle modern women like;

Those are just a few examples. Although looks is important, women being attracted by your appearance means the following:

1. She may decide to have sex with you;
2. She may treat you better and with more respect, laughing at your jokes, even if they are sexually offensive (NOTE: You know that meme that shows a women being happy at good-looking male's compliments, while being offender and angry at ugly male's compliments, right)?

That's it, as far as I know.

Looks won't bring you a long-term relationship, but just some fun, temporal fun. If a women is attracted to you because of the way you look, keep in mind you aren't the most beautiful person in the world and there are many more males who are more beautiful than you. And since relationships based on looks are superficial, fetish-based, they are temporal. That means that a woman, who is attracted to the way you look, will have sex with you but then will leave you once she had enough.

On the other hand, money brings long-term security and abundance of resources. That means that, a woman will eventually settle down for a rich male, no matter how ugly he is, and won't need a beautiful male, no matter how beautiful he is.

Here is a thought experiment:

We have one poor and beautiful male. We have one rich and ugly male.

If you are a woman, who will choose for a long-lasting relationship? Well, obviously, you will choose the rich and ugly male, because he has more resources than the beautiful and poor male. You may choose to have sex with the beautiful male or even cheat on the rich male with beautiful males, but, eventually, you will return to the rich male, leaving the poor male without a long-lasting relationship. And keep in mind that being beautiful won't guarantee that beautiful women will cheat on their rich males with you. It simply increases the chances, but there won't be a lot of women who will risk the long-term security and resources their rich males can give them, just for some sex and fun with a beautiful male.

That's why money is more important than looks. Modern women don't care a lot about your looks a d personality, they are more interested in negotiations for long-term security. That's why they will do anything in bed if they have sex with a rich male. They know that they can use sex to control males, so they use sex to control males. Sexual things a woman would never do with a beautiful/poor male are things she will absolutely do with a rich male in bed.

If you want beautiful women, you need money. Modern women know there are males who are ready to pay for sex with beautiful women or even financially support beautiful women for the purpose of a long-term relationship, so those modern women prioritize long-term relationships with rich male, and prefer money over looks.

Even black males with "big black cocks" can't have a long-lasting relationship solely based on their penis size. Modern woken keep such males for fun only, but then replace them with males who can give long-term security.

Looks is much, much less important, when it comes to long-lasting relationship, than you thing. In the process of negotiations, women prioritize long-term security and money over looks. Nowadays, the whole thing is about "How much money do you have?", "What can you bring to the table?", "What can you offer, if I'm with you, what will I receive?".

If you want a long-lasting relationship with a modern woman, make sure you have money. Otherwise, prepare to be cheated on and eventually left alone and replaced with a rich male.
Dnr GrAYfags

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
this is a first
Ray Liotta Lol GIF

Holy shit this thread is low iq even for .org standards. Your average schizo post makes way way more sense than this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Kamui
first of all everyone cares about looks that’s the whole point of black pill. Looks affect your life in everyway. Why incels specifically care about looks? Because they don’t have any.
Yes, looks is important, but money is more important. That's exactly why ugly and fat politicians have more sex than I do. In my country (Bulgaria), there are many fat and ugly politicians (this includes mayors) who are fat, ugly, stupid, incompetent, but still have sexy women, just because they have a lot of money.

As an incels myself, I have came to the conclusion that, although looks is critical for receiving good treatment and warm smiles from people, it isn't important for long-term relationships.

Modern society is based on post-modernist and consumerist "values", and most people have superficial understanding of the world.

Given that most people, including women, have superficial understanding, that means that nowadays, attraction is based on looks and short-term pleasure from cheating and "novelty". Given that in mind, it's accurate to say that looks matter, right? Yes... but actually no. Although looks is important, as I already said, it isn't the most important thing.

4. Looks can increase your chances of mating and sex (IMPORTANT NOTE: If looks is the only reason a woman has sex with you, her plan is short-term pleasure and fun, not a long-lasting relationship;

1. Pay for a woman's esthetic surgery for the purpose of increasing her self-esteem and confidence, so she can attract male attention;
3. Make your personality good (if you are a bad person, being beautiful won't change that);
5. Make a woman, who has a rich boyfriend, decide to leave him and start a relationship with you;
6. Buy a yacht;
8. Buy a private jet;
9. Buy a mansion;

Those are just a few examples. Although looks is important, women being attracted by your appearance means the following:

2. She may treat you better and with more respect, laughing at your jokes, even if they are sexually offensive (NOTE: You know that meme that shows a women being happy at good-looking male's compliments, while being offender and angry at ugly male's compliments, right)?

Looks won't bring you a long-term relationship, but just some fun, temporal fun. If a women is attracted to you because of the way you look, keep in mind you aren't the most beautiful person in the world and there are many more males who are more beautiful than you. And since relationships based on looks are superficial, fetish-based, they are temporal. That means that a woman, who is attracted to the way you look, will have sex with you but then will leave you once she had enough.

On the other hand, money brings long-term security and abundance of resources. That means that, a woman will eventually settle down for a rich male, no matter how ugly he is, and won't need a beautiful male, no matter how beautiful he is.

If you are a woman, who will choose for a long-lasting relationship? Well, obviously, you will choose the rich and ugly male, because he has more resources than the beautiful and poor male. You may choose to have sex with the beautiful male or even cheat on the rich male with beautiful males, but, eventually, you will return to the rich male, leaving the poor male without a long-lasting relationship. And keep in mind that being beautiful won't guarantee that beautiful women will cheat on their rich males with you. It simply increases the chances, but there won't be a lot of women who will risk the long-term security and resources their rich males can give them, just for some sex and fun with a beautiful male.

That's why money is more important than looks. Modern women don't care a lot about your looks a d personality, they are more interested in negotiations for long-term security. That's why they will do anything in bed if they have sex with a rich male. They know that they can use sex to control males, so they use sex to control males. Sexual things a woman would never do with a beautiful/poor male are things she will absolutely do with a rich male in bed.

If you want beautiful women, you need money. Modern women know there are males who are ready to pay for sex with beautiful women or even financially support beautiful women for the purpose of a long-term relationship, so those modern women prioritize long-term relationships with rich male, and prefer money over looks.

Even black males with "big black cocks" can't have a long-lasting relationship solely based on their penis size. Modern woken keep such males for fun only, but then replace them with males who can give long-term security.

Looks is much, much less important, when it comes to long-lasting relationship, than you thing. In the process of negotiations, women prioritize long-term security and money over looks. Nowadays, the whole thing is about "How much money do you have?", "What can you bring to the table?", "What can you offer, if I'm with you, what will I receive?".

If you want a long-lasting relationship with a modern woman, make sure you have money. Otherwise, prepare to be cheated on and eventually left alone and replaced with a rich male.
Redpill cope

Finally a non retard here

Go on

6. Buy a yacht;
8. Buy a private jet;
9. Buy a mansion;

Go rot on .is nigger

Dude. Stop making contrived theories. Women use you for dinners and provision of resources, because you simply don’t have the looks, genetics and raw appeal to be used for sex/fun by women. You basically spelled it out for us yourself, yet your ego prevents you from seeing the truth. Perhaps because you haven’t experienced what life is from the other side (from being a good looking guy with good genes). It is that simple. I know it sounds like a personal attack, but it really is not. I am only trying to help you, so you don’t get used by these hoes.

Your Theory and conclusion however is demonstrably false. Have you heard the phrase alpha fucks, beta bucks? Women have a dualistic mating strategy and you happen to fall in the beta bucks side if equation. So your whole world view is shaped by having lived on this side, and your view that women consider money more important stems exactly from that. You don’t know what’s happening behind scenes, sadly

Dude. Stop making contrived theories. Women use you for dinners and provision of resources, because you simply don’t have the looks, genetics and raw appeal to be used for sex/fun by women. You basically spelled it out for us yourself, yet your ego prevents you from seeing the truth. Perhaps because you haven’t experienced what life is from the other side (from being a good looking guy with good genes). It is that simple. I know it sounds like a personal attack, but it really is not. I am only trying to help you, so you don’t get used by these hoes.

Your Theory and conclusion however is demonstrably false. Have you heard the phrase alpha fucks, beta bucks? Women have a dualistic mating strategy and you happen to fall in the beta bucks side if equation. So your whole world view is shaped by having lived on this side, and your view that women consider money more important stems exactly from that. You don’t know what’s happening behind scenes, sadly
False. Women ACTUALLY prioritize looks over resources. In fact, looks can't bring anything to the table; looks can't pay for dinners in expensive restaurants nor can looks buy private jets, pay for vacations in Dubai, buy luxurious cars and houses, etc...

Your looks is void, literally means nothing when it comes to long-term relationships.