Why do incels have such insane standards

View attachment 2671257LOL! Stacylite my ass, Mittendorf mogs that foid to shambles with her PSL features.
ngl i would breed her, she has giga stacy supras and the undereye support of the whole world, but she look like she was born with two extra chromosomes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, Mainstream and murdah
when did i say that? i just said theres something wrong with you as a male if you ARENT attracted to a tier below you
what do you mean with 'attracted'

i can fuck girls a tier below me, but I wouldn't want to date, have kids with or be seen with them. I think thats normal.

Isn't that good for women because it's a dimorphic feminine trait?
i mean it is but its too much, just like a tall jaw is ideal but not too much

she has male skull proportions, fuck off

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, MoggerGaston and Akhi
what do you mean with 'attracted'
you would smash basically, cmon you know what it feels like to be attracted to someone
i can fuck girls a tier below me, but I wouldn't want to date, have kids with or be seen with them. I think thats normal.
yea but thats different to just finding someone attractive

for ltr u should do looksmatch or higher with good chemistry at the bare minimum

so? shes still stacylite

the forehead and jaw are typical for german women
doesnt matter if its phenotypical, thats why nordic pheno isnt ideal for women

what percentile is stacylite to you

I also don't get the existing PSL Goddesses at all.

Like Taylor Hill I can get behind (albeit she has a Hank Hill ass lol), Adriana Lima always looked low class and masculine to me. But apparently she's a top 0.0000000000001% woman, when I would legit prefer a HTB over her.

you would smash basically, cmon you know what it feels like to be attracted to someone
i never cared about smashing girls below me.

Thats for degenerates

yea but thats different to just finding someone attractive

for ltr u should do looksmatch or higher with good chemistry at the bare minimum
When I say I find a girl attractive, I am only considering possible LTR (based on looks).

It's a minimum standard for me to even date/fuck girls, that based on looks only, I could potentially LTR her.
If she doesn't pass the looks-barrier (looksmatch or better), I won't interact with her

I also don't get the existing PSL Goddesses at all.

Like Taylor Hill I can get behind (albeit she has a Hank Hill ass lol), Adriana Lima always looked low class and masculine to me.
Ezgif 3 527242ffbc

minimum girlfriend (the after obv)

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Mainstream
doesnt matter if its phenotypical, thats why nordic pheno isnt ideal for women

what percentile is stacylite to you
99%+ or higher

very rare for me to see a girl as gl as her, and yes in scandi too

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
so? shes still stacylite

the forehead and jaw are typical for german women
well german women are kinda ugly so

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 51465
99%+ or higher

very rare for me to see a girl as gl as her, and yes in scandi too
id say shes top 2.5%

but i weigh skull proportions highly, too tall of a skull looks so tranny

i never cared about smashing girls below me.

Thats for degenerates
it makes a lot of sense evolutionary

guys are supposed to spread their seed, arent you right wing? most of them would agree
When I say I find a girl attractive, I am only considering possible LTR (based on looks).
yea most men dont define it like that
It's a minimum standard for me to even date/fuck girls, that based on looks only, I could potentially LTR her.
If she doesn't pass the looks-barrier (looksmatch or better), I won't interact with her

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream
id say shes top 2.5%

but i weigh skull proportions highly, too tall of a skull looks so tranny
i dont look at a girl and need to analyze her ratios and proportions, i just rate based on how hot she is to me

ratios and that other autism stuff is for men as im not attracted to them

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 50702
i dont look at a girl and need to analyze her ratios and proportions, i just rate based on how hot she is to me

ratios and that other autism stuff is for men as im not attracted to them
i rate off my eyes first, then analyze why i find x girl hot and y girl not as hot

i just have a preference for non male skulls

it makes a lot of sense evolutionary

guys are supposed to spread their seed, arent you right wing? most of them would agree

yea most men dont define it like that
I am not a slayer. I prefer monogamy (with a side-hoe) or a LTR with 2-3 girls at the same time (harem).

fucking random sluts isn't my thing. My n-count is 12 and 9 of them were that 'too ugly to LTR'-type and I found it not worth the effort.

No one in the world has higher standards for women than incels which is quite ironic

if youre hetero and have a healthy hormonal profile you should be instinctually attracted to a mtb with a healthy body

meanwhile virgins on this website will tell you this is a mtb

View attachment 2671229

cagefuel
Bro youโ€™re coping this is a mtb.

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
but I have great trouble rating women "objectively" because there's no well-known PSL-like standard for them
Its called being straight

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and Mainstream
nothing, she looks like shes not from earth
with enough surgery she could surely look such a way to fit your standards, you're just not thinking creatively. Perhaps cheekbone and supra shaving, eyebrow grafts, jaw shaving, rhinoplasty?

im just looking for a MTB girlfriend like this and ppl tell me i have high standards its insane ngl.
You could get a girl that looks similar. Didnโ€™t someone do a successful tinder run with your photos.

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi and MoggerGaston
Idk.
I can be happy with a cute LTB+ with nice personality, fr.

You could get a girl that looks similar. Didnโ€™t someone do a successful tinder run with your photos.
@longjohnmong but it was a fake experiment tbh.

ive been on tinder for years and you never even match girls above HTB. And HTBs are a rarity already.

I give up on women tbh. I refuse to date MTB or below. HTBs are impossible to get with my looks.

• So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
This girl got rated top 1% on Photofeeler. What autism ranking is she?

Last edited:
  • +1
What would you rate her?
As I said, after High-Tier Becky my brain turns off and I perceive all women as equally (highly) attractive. She probably is one.

Wearing makeup, so idk ultimately.

• +1
So more than 1 in 10 random girls is as beautiful as her?
Would be glad if that is true.

What is the autism rank of Dasha Taran? There are no photos of her completely without makeup.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream
No one in the world has higher standards for women than incels which is quite ironic

if youre hetero and have a healthy hormonal profile you should be instinctually attracted to a mtb with a healthy body

View attachment 2671229

cagefuel
Actually comical on how a 2023cel figured this out over 80% of this site

View attachment 2671229

cagefuel
no one would say she's a MTB because she's very clearly a textbook Stacy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back