Why do incels have such insane standards

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL, Mainstream and Deleted member 32485
she looks proxima centauri B descent
Humans look like how she does, she just has an uncommon phenotype. You can find similar looks among some (not most) scandinavians, slavs, baltics, and slavic siberians.

So more than 1 in 10 random girls is as beautiful as her?
Would be glad if that is true.

What is the autism rank of Dasha Taran? There are no photos of her completely without makeup.

View attachment 2671328
I would say 7.5/10 for Taran. She has better lips, nose and facial thirds.

Maybe this?

If this is really her without makeup, she's legit Stacylite, with only lip fullness and a slightly too wide nose separating her from Stacy. But I doubt it, her skin still looks too "glowy".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
No one in the world has higher standards for women than incels which is quite ironic

if youre hetero and have a healthy hormonal profile you should be instinctually attracted to a mtb with a healthy body

meanwhile virgins on this website will tell you this is a mtb

View attachment 2671229

cagefuel
You are 11-15 why are you fantasising about roasties, stay in your lane buddy.

I think it is unless she has a filter. She was using that scrub so it should remove any makeup in theory. Top 1% skin genes ngl. Not a single pore.
She is exactly the female Chico now I think about it, they could be siblings.

Same "generic" colouring and features, even a somewhat flawed lip/nose area, but extremely good basic harmony and top 1% collagen.

• +1
@longjohnmong but it was a fake experiment tbh.
not only was it not fake but there was such an abundance of success that it spilled over into reality and i got a date myself

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and aesthetic beauty
I already said this before, their standards would be thrown out the window if any foid showed them attention irl
Except they aren't, I get attention (from girls I don't find attractive) and don't fold.
Either people lie a lot or they can't stand by their principles.

1732092c49741b250b765cb98cd7db57
Literally no one here would call her MTB.

Maybe without the fake up, but in this picture definitely not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
And then you wake up
Stop this cope seriously, whenever people make this stupid "everyone folds" argument and I say I don't it's always some "it didn't happen", yeah it fucking did I just proved you wrong is all.

No one in the world has higher standards for women than incels which is quite ironic

if youre hetero and have a healthy hormonal profile you should be instinctually attracted to a mtb with a healthy body

View attachment 2671229

cagefuel
I dont really have that high of standards, I just want an average girl like this.
Women blonde blue eyes face wallpaper preview

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and aesthetic beauty

View attachment 2671229

cagefuel
Well they are incels for a reason. Clearly they have fucked up brain chemistry.

They need to take the lobotomy pill

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
Mostly just posturing and an arms race to be the most obnoxious PSL autist possible. IRL they would coom if these foids looked at them for more than half a second
Jesus Christ arms race on an incel website. Just saying that out loud makes me cringe fuck

• So Sad

View attachment 2671229

cagefuel
Ltb, nah but tbh rating are never biased and come to personal preference

I'm not an incel by any definition, but I have great trouble rating women "objectively" because there's no well-known PSL-like standard for them.

That girl you posted could be anything between a MTB and a Stacylite, I honestly have no grasp on female aesthetic theory and neither do most people here.

Whenever people ask me to rate random women here I always say HTB, cause that won't insult anyone.
There are actually. Cagefuel tbh.

Thatโ€™s a LTS :aheago::aheago:
Woodwife/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back