Why do Indians and blacks and other minorities get so much hate here

Most oppressed Cockazian
>threads calling white men cucks and how theyre all going extinct and celbrating whites getting replacced being spammed acrosss the forum
>replies with nothing but a muh dick joke cos niggers think about nothing but dicks here like the faggots they are

I guess I just prefer realistic ethnics. The forum is filled with fanatical kangs who have unironic BNWO fantasies. None of them hate whites though, that's why they want to live in white countries instead of Africa and marry white women. In the case of many ethnics, their background is something that should be hated. So in this case self-hatred is just race realism.
I meant they hate white men lmao to be exact

>threads calling white men cucks and how theyre all going extinct and celbrating whites getting replacced being spammed acrosss the forum
>replies with nothing but a muh dick joke cos niggers think about nothing but dicks here like the faggots they are
Bcuz you're purposely looking for those threads jfl. Plus niggers are hated on by SFcels and other ethnics on here. Mayos don't get half the amount of hate that curries get on this forum, and in general

We should legalise lynching again tbh