Why do Iranians hate Arabs but have chosen to adopt an Arab supremacist religion (Islam)?

D

Deleted member 51576

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
I struggle to understand this, for the same exact reason why I struggle understanding how Turks hate Arabs yet they too adopted Islam—an indisputably Arab supremacist religion. Islam mandates that prayers are recited in Arabic, that the Quran is only valid in Arabic, that you refer to God in Arabic (Allah), that you adopt Arab traditions and customs, etc.

How the fuck does it then make sense to hate Arabs when you've bent over for the Arabs and spread your cheeks for them in the most degrading way possible? Help me understand!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, PsychoH, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Same reason ethnics hate white people but choose to adopt a white supremacist religion(christ-insanity).

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zzabidi, salar, Swarthy Knight and 4 others
I struggle to understand this, for the same exact reason why I struggle understanding how Turks hate Arabs yet they too adopted Islam—an indisputably Arab supremacist religion. Islam mandates that prayers are recited in Arabic, that the Quran is only valid in Arabic, that you refer to God in Arabic (Allah), that you adopt Arab traditions and customs, etc.

How the fuck does it then make sense to hate Arabs when you've bent over for the Arabs and spread your cheeks for them in the most degrading way possible? Help me understand!!
Muslim low IQ on display again

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Same reason ethnics hate white people but choose to adopt a white supremacist religion(christ-insanity).
Christianity isn’t a “white” religion first Christian’s were semetics and blacks. First Christian nation was Armenia (semetic) and 2nd was Ethiopia (blacks)

Cumskins adopted it much later on but the differnce is they were able to spread it better than the semetics and blacks

• +1
Reactions: Zzabidi, TheAnomaly, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
>Son of god
>Also god

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Tell me you don’t know about context without saying you know nothing about context or meaning or words

Oh and it’s Son of God. Use the capitals on God you gutless bitch

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
>Son of god
>Also god

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
This thread has nothing to do with Christianity, faggot. Answer my original question or kindly fuck off, with all due respect

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
This thread has nothing to do with Christianity, faggot. Answer my original question or kindly fuck off, with all due respect
I wasn't talking to you retard

Literally nobody likes you here. You're probably a jewish kike who wants to cause problems.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The False Prophet, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 51576
Tell me you don’t know about context without saying you know nothing about context or meaning or words

Oh and it’s Son of God. Use the capitals on God you gutless bitch
Muh context

You literally describe jesus as a white man :lul::lul::lul: muh low IQ :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Zzabidi

You can say the same about christian russians who hate english/american people retard :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
I wasn't talking to you retard

Literally nobody likes you here. You're probably a jewish kike who wants to cause problems.
Seethe and dwell in anger, little muslim monkey. Mashallahhh!!!!!!

You can say the same about christian russians who hate english/american people retard :lul::lul::lul:
Lol what?! Please explain how this analogy works!

Muh context

You literally describe jesus as a white man :lul::lul::lul: muh low IQ :lul::lul:
Explain where Jesus is described as a cumskin? Go ahead I’m waiting.

That’s right, you chat shit and continue to spout nonsense and loook mentally retarded. One Google search would answer all your questions and yet you come here and post retarded comments embarrassing yourself like the pedo prophet follower you are

• +1
Explain where Jesus is described as a cumskin? Go ahead I’m waiting.

That’s right, you chat shit and continue to spout nonsense and loook mentally retarded. One Google search would answer all your questions and yet you come here and post retarded comments embarrassing yourself like the pedo prophet follower you are
Literally go to any church you fucking retard :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Ethiopian Christians portray Jesus as black. Korean christians portray Jesus as Asian. Europeans portray Him as white. It has always been culture specific, little cuck retard.

@Eternal_
What am I dodging?! I asked you to answer my thread, and you gave me an analogy about how Russian Christians hate Americans and Brits and somehow that relates to my thread….??? What are you monkeys on? Answer my thread, for the love of God

Ethiopian Christians Jesus as black. Korean christians portray Jesus as Asian. Europeans portray Him as white. It has always been culture specific, little cuck retard.
So christianity is a joke?? :lul::lul::lul:

Look at this :lul::lul::lul: @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @yeeyeeslayer mfs be changing "their god" as they please :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
What am I dodging?! I asked you to answer my thread, and you gave me an analogy about how Russian Christians hate Americans and Brits and somehow that relates to my thread….??? What are you monkeys on? Answer my thread, for the love of God
I answered you, you dumbass.

You're not a christian literally kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
So you think an “image” means people genuinely think he looks like that? You realise if you go to a Coptic Egyptian church Jesus looks fully semetic in the art. If you go to an Ethiopian Orthodox Church he’s black

Not a single person who has IQ above room temperature thinks for a moment that the icons we have are accurate reflections of Christ otherwise Jesus would be literally 3 different races

But as I said “Google shit before you embarrass yourself” silly little pedo follower

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
So christianity is a joke?? :lul::lul::lul:

Look at this :lul::lul::lul: @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @yeeyeeslayer mfs be changing "their god" as they please :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Nobody aside from the people living 2000 years ago knew what Jesus looks like. It is only natural that various cultures appropriate His appearance in accordance to what they’re familiar with.

Idiot. Burn in hell

So you think an “image” means people genuinely think he looks like that? You realise if you go to a Coptic Egyptian church Jesus looks fully semetic in the art. If you go to an Ethiopian Orthodox Church he’s black

Not a single person who has IQ above room temperature thinks for a moment that the icons we have are accurate reflections of Christ otherwise Jesus would be literally 3 different races
Isn't that considered blasphemy??? :lul::lul::lul:

Now I know christianity is a joke :lul::lul:

Nobody aside from the people living 2000 years ago knew what Jesus looks like. It is only natural that various cultures appropriate His appearance in accordance to what they’re familiar with.

Idiot. Burn in hell

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
Isn't that considered blasphemy??? :lul::lul::lul:

Now I know christianity is a joke :lul::lul:
No it’s not considered “blasphemy” once again you Muslims know nothing of Christianity we are NOT the same religion, once again “Google”

Now let’s talk about your prophet
Didn’t your prophet curse an orphan child and cuckhold his own nephew because he lusted for his wife lol 😂 what a great man to follow truly the paragon of humanity. Didn’t Mohammed come up with convenient revelations when it suited him like once the Jews rejected him he changed praying to Jerusalem to the Kaaba? Didn’t he choose to break his own rules and have 11 wives when Muslim have 4, didn’t your prophet allow and CONDONE his men to RAPE married captive non Muslim women.

I can go on your prophet is full of fucking shit 💩 . Even his revelations were bullshit look up prophecy 30 which was incorrect lmfao 🤣. Your boi is a walking meme machine and that’s the tip of the iceberg in the life of the larping prophet Mo
https://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/false_prophecies.htm

Your religion is a joke and failed. You Muslims failed to have a caliphate it’s gone because CHRISTIANS FUCKED YOU MUDSLIME FAGGOTS UP NIGGA when that’s what Mo left the Muslims with now it’s gone BOO HOOO

No it’s not considered “blasphemy” once again you Muslims know nothing of Christianity we are NOT the same religion, once again “Google”

Now let’s talk about your prophet
Didn’t your prophet curse an orphan child and cuckhold his own nephew because he lusted for his wife lol 😂 what a great man to follow truly the paragon of humanity. Didn’t Mohammed come up with convenient revelations when it suited him like once the Jews rejected him he changed praying to Jerusalem to the Kaaba? Didn’t he choose to break his own rules and have 11 wives when Muslim have 4, didn’t your prophet allow and CONDONE his men to RAPE married captive non Muslim women.

I can go on your prophet is full of fucking shit 💩 . Even his revelations were bullshit look up prophecy 30 which was incorrect lmfao 🤣. Your boi is a walking meme machine and that’s the tip of the iceberg in the life of the larping prophet Mo
Not reading allat 🥱🥱 keep worshipping the son of god who is god at the same time???

And keep changing his image, and go commit major sins on 6 days of the week (except for friday cuz church hehe)

• +1
Reactions: plukee
It works the same way for christians who hate jews

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Not reading allat 🥱🥱 keep worshipping the son of god who is god at the same time???

And keep changing his image, and go commit major sins on 6 days of the week (except for friday cuz church hehe)
Its Son not son. It’s a title you imbecile but you’d know that if you googled as I said 😉.

Now you’re making assumptions of me and other Christian’s about how we live our lives lol. Keep on following a man who fucks 9 yr olds lies and deceived people orders those who went against him to die once he takes power and kisses a black pagan rock

Its Son not son. It’s a title you imbecile but you’d know that if you googled as I said 😉.

Now you’re making assumptions of me and other Christian’s about how we live our lives lol. Keep on following a man who fucks 9 yr olds lies and deceived people orders those who went against him to die once he takes power and kisses a black pagan rock
Christcuck

• JFL
It works the same way for christians who hate jews
Not the same. Because Jews despise Jesus, Christian’s and Mary. Also the first Christian’s were Jews. The covenant of Christianity is to bring gentiles and Jews into one new house instead of separating people into Jew and Gentile. That’s where the friction starts.

Iranians are hated cos they are Shia that’s it

• +1
Not the same. Because Jews despise Jesus, Christian’s and Mary. Also the first Christian’s were Jews. The covenant of Christianity is to bring gentiles and Jews into one new house instead of separating people into Jew and Gentile. That’s where the friction starts.

Iranians are hated cos they are Shia that’s it
Yea, i've genuinely heard some shias who say that arabs are a horrible ethnic group beside the prophet and they curse the companion of the prophet. Its kinda like how some christians hate jews but make an exception for Jesus.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

Turks answered that by turning their country a secular state and by changing the script from Arabic to Latin.

Persians answered that by creating their spearheading another sect of Islam -- Shi'a Islam. You could essentially say that Shi'a Islam is Iranian Islam.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Yea, i've genuinely heard some shias who say that arabs are a horrible ethnic group beside the prophet and they curse the companion of the prophet. Its kinda like how some christians hate jews but make an exception for Jesus.
You mean iranians

Because there are shia arabs

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and smallman
Yea iranian shias
Iranian shia is literally christianity 2.0

You can get tattoos, have sex before marriage, etc. It's insane, a literal meme religion. (Christianity)

You just gotta believe without praying or doing ANYTHING from the pillars of their religion (if one even exists) and BOOM! Now you go to heaven! Hooray!

• +1

You can get tattoos, have sex before marriage, etc. It's insane, a literal meme religion. (Christianity)

You just gotta believe without praying or doing ANYTHING from the pillars of their religion (if one even exists) and BOOM! Now you go to heaven! Hooray!
Once again you MUDSLIMES know nothing about Christianity you stupid pedo follower

Better than following a religion where abortion is legal, a religion which allows for 4 wives and 72 Houris in heaven with erect cocks and servants giving you meats. Hmm why does a spirit that’s dead in heaven need such things? 🤔

Oh well ALHAMDULLAHI ALLAH KNOWS BEST :soy: ALLAHU ACKBAR

Better than following a religion where abortion is legal, a religion which allows for 4 wives and 72 Houris in heaven with erect cocks and servants giving you meats. Hmm why does a spirit that’s dead in heaven need such things? 🤔

Oh well ALHAMDULLAHI ALLAH KNOWS BEST :soy: ALLAHU ACKBAR
You're speaking from your asshole now :soy:

Show me where it says abortion is legal you christcuckold :soy:

And what's wrong with having 4 wives when you christcucks fuck a new girl everyday??

This imbecile really calls Christianity a meme religion when you troglodytes genuinely believe that when you die, muh allah has prepared an unlimited buffet of virgin pussy for you to sample and deflower.

How do you have the nerve to call Christianity a meme religion? Dumb faggot

This imbecile really calls Christianity a meme religion when you troglodytes genuinely believe that when you die, muh allah has prepared an unlimited buffet of virgin pussy for you to sample and deflower.

How do you have the nerve to call Christianity a meme religion? Dumb faggot
God has died for our sins bro!! It's okay keep fucking and spreading STDs and drinking alcohol!! Just repent and believe brooo! :soy:
Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
You're speaking from your asshole now :soy:

Show me where it says abortion is legal you christcuckold :soy:

And what's wrong with having 4 wives when you christcucks fuck a new girl everyday??
There’s numerous passages in Islam where it’s legal but many Muslims are against it and some are for it. Same regarding the waiting period for divorce.

Your religion is a joke. If you adhere to scriptures your not allowed “Girlfriends” only Wives, but once again you wanna use people as examples instead of the faith. Ok why is it my mum skin buddies all commit Zina? Why do Muslims listen to Music? Isn’t that Haram.

There’s numerous passages in Islam where it’s legal but many Muslims are against it and some are for it. Same regarding the waiting period for divorce.

Your religion is a joke. If you adhere to scriptures your not allowed “Girlfriends” only Wives, but once again you wanna use people as examples instead of the faith. Ok why is it my mum skin buddies all commit Zina? Why do Muslims listen to Music? Isn’t that Haram.
Why do you go to clubs and try to fuck girls? Isn't that a sin? You are a hypocrite.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and PrinceLuenLeoncur
God has died for our sins bro!! It's okay keep fucking and spreading STDs and drinking alcohol!! Just repent and believe brooo! :soy:
A Muslim can do everything wrong but as long as they take the shahada before they die they will go to heaven. How is that any different? What about those who get extra deeds if they die in Medina🤣

Islam is the biggest joke. All you know how to do is attack falsehoods of Christianity but scram like rats when questioned about the Quran

I don’t agree with that and scripture doesn’t either. Your scripture does in fact state that you have virgin pussy patiently waiting for you in paradise. On that basis alone, your entire faith death cult is debunked and disgraced as a fraud.