Why do Iranians hate Arabs but have chosen to adopt an Arab supremacist religion (Islam)?

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
I don’t agree with that and scripture doesn’t either. Your scripture does in fact state that you have virgin pussy patiently waiting for you in paradise. On that basis alone, your entire faith death cult is debunked and disgraced as a fraud.
How so? you christcucks literally can't control your lust, so you keep spreading STDs while repenting broo!! :soy::soy::soy:

And yes, there will be pure wives waiting for you in heaven. What's wrong with that?

;

Last edited:
@PrinceLuenLeoncur I'm gonna stop replying now because I gotta go to sleep soon, and also I don't wanna spike my cortisol over a pointless argument/discussion.

I genuinely and whole heartedly hope you open your heart and go seek the truth, that is Islam. I would be more than happy to accept you as a muslim brother.

I hope instead of insulting, you start seeking.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Turks answered that by turning their country a secular state and by changing the script from Arabic to Latin.

Persians answered that by creating their spearheading another sect of Islam -- Shi'a Islam. You could essentially say that Shi'a Islam is Iranian Islam.
This is an interesting point and you’re right. It still seems so unsatisfactory, doesn’t it?! For cultures that obviously revile Arabs, they barely did anything to detach the Arab identity from the faith! It is still fully intact and Arab supremacy has propagated just as well, even with sectarianist and secularist change

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
@Eternal_ and you go fuck yourself you jew. Not even christians want you here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and PrinceLuenLeoncur
@Eternal_ and you go fuck yourself you jew. Not even christians want you here.
I will stay just so I can specifically make your blood boil, little faggot terrorist

@PrinceLuenLeoncur I'm gonna stop replying now because I gotta go to sleep soon, and also I don't wanna spike my cortisol over a pointless argument/discussion.

I genuinely and whole heartedly hope you open your heart and go seek the truth, that is Islam. I would be more than happy to accept you as a muslim brother.

I hope instead of insulting, you start seeking.
Fair enough if only you came with this energy before we’d have had a good debate. See how much of a difference being nice can do for somebody. Anyways I hope you see the truth and come to Christ bro I have done my research on every faith and Christianity is the only historically legitimate one with the most evidence backing it up.

But I respect your opinion just don’t attack others faiths and yours won’t be slandered either (OPs a retard so he’ll still randomly sperg against Islam but just ignore @Eternal_)!

• +1
This is an interesting point and you’re right. It still seems so unsatisfactory, doesn’t it?! For cultures that obviously revile Arabs, they barely did anything to detach the Arab identity from the faith! It is still fully intact and Arab supremacy has propagated just as well, even with sectarianist and secularist change
I get what you are saying, however that can also be easily explained by the fact we do not see Islam as an Arab religion. It is a world religion; it does not belong to the Arabs. The same way Christianity doesn't belong to Aramaic-speaking peoples. As Jesus (peace be upon him) spoke Aramaic. If we believed Islam to be an Arab religion then we wouldn't have adhered to it, because the idea that only a specific group of people can belong to a religion is a flawed concept (looking at you, Judaism!).

I will stay just so I can specifically make your blood boil, little faggot terrorist
I can literally just click on that little ignore button and you'll cease to exist for me :lul::lul::lul: I just don't care about you much, and I don't like ignoring members

Fair enough if only you came with this energy before we’d have had a good debate. See how much of a difference being nice can do for somebody. Anyways I hope you see the truth and come to Christ bro I have done my research on every faith and Christianity is the only historically legitimate one with the most evidence backing it up.

But I respect your opinion just don’t attack others faiths and yours won’t be slandered either (OPs a retard so he’ll still randomly sperg against Islam but just ignore @Eternal_)!
Tbf you're the one who threw insults personally at me first

But yeah, Ig we're both in the wrong and I admit my mistake and I apologize.

• +1
I get what you are saying, however that can also be easily explained by the fact we do not see Islam as an Arab religion. It is a world religion; it does not belong to the Arabs. The same way Christianity doesn't belong to Aramaic-speaking peoples. As Jesus (peace be upon him) spoke Aramaic. If we believed Islam to be an Arab religion then we wouldn't have adhered to it, because the idea that only a specific group of people can belong to a religion is a flawed concept (looking at you, Judaism!).
Why are you arguing with this guy… he literally just hates Muslims and Islam stop feeding him. Sure I also dislike Islam but I don’t hate Muslims and even I accept Islam has some truth in areas I agree with. Stilll your arguing with a man who is islamaphobic to a stupid degree leave him

• +1
Why are you arguing with this guy… he literally just hates Muslims and Islam stop feeding him. Sure I also dislike Islam but I don’t hate Muslims and even I accept Islam has some truth in areas I agree with. Stilll your arguing with a man who is islamaphobic to a stupid degree leave him
If you see a problem, you fix it. You don't ignore it.

Leave that retard alone and he might start a little cult on here (or maybe bring his other mossad buddies)

• +1
I was trying to explain something rather than actually arguing with him. He seemed to not understand so I wanted to enlighten him by providing him the right point of view. I am well-aware of his posting history btw. :p

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
If you see a problem, you fix it. You don't ignore it.

Leave that retard alone and he might start a little cult on here (or maybe bring his other mossad buddies)
Umm he literally can’t… I am the one who formed a Christian cult on this form alongside I_loveroosters eternal was just toxic so he got expelled. Since then nobody has liked him he can’t form anything as long as me and Roosters exists. Notice how he jsut spews hatred he doesn’t speak about the Hadith or Quran like me He just speaks hate for hates sake

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Autismcel
I was trying to explain something rather than actually arguing with him. He seemed to not understand so I wanted to enlighten him by providing him the right point of view. I am well-aware of his posting history btw. :p
Next thing you know that retard will either start spamming islamaphobic things or racist "memes"

He's a "man"child

Umm he literally can’t… I am the one who formed a Christian cult on this form alongside I_loveroosters eternal was just toxic so he got expelled. Since then nobody has liked him he can’t form anything as long as me and Roosters exists. Notice how he jsut spews hatred he doesn’t speak about the Hadith or Quran like me He just speaks hate for hates sake
Even though I am a muzzie, I have a copy of the Bible in my basement (not an actual basement, but it's located a few doors next to my house, it's a storage shed basically). It belonged to a relative (not blood-relative) and it was her most prized possession so I wanted to keep it. I told her before she passed away I would keep it and give it to someone she would have deemed worthy of having it but I already know I may not run into such a person and honestly I don't feel like giving it away as it belonged to a person I held dear. She stayed Christian her entire life, even on her deathbed she didn't want to say the shahada, makes me sad because I believe Islam is the true religion but I hope God forgives her anyway. It's strange, I have had many people I cared about pass away but they don't appear in my dreams but she appears quite often in my dreams. Whenever I wake up I always feel bad because it was just a dream even though it feels so real. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, Autismcel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
How is Islam a world religion when it mandates the complete dissolution of the world’s cultures, traditions, personalities, nations, borders, and enforces the monoculture of Arab Islamism?

How is Islam not an Arab religion when it maintains the notion that the Quran is ONLY valid in ARABIC, and that Arabic is the language in which the religion must be preserved and propagated?!

How can you possibly say that Islam is not an Arab religion when it obligates you to recite your 5 daily prayers in ARABIC?

How is Islam not an Arab religion when you literally cannot have any scriptural knowledge or discussion without being fluent in Arabic? You can’t discuss tafsirs (also Arabic word), Hadiths (Arabic word), Etc without having a strong grasp of Arabic.

How is Islam not an Arab religion when the religion comes with a myriad of Arab traditions? Ramadan, Eid, pilgrimage, marriage ceremony (Nikah), dowry, etc etc etc

The bedrock of Islam is built on Arab language, culture, and traditions—all of which are MANDATORY AND ENFORCED. How can you sit here with a straight face telling me that Islam is an ordinary world religion?

How is Islam a world religion when it mandates the complete dissolution of the world’s cultures, traditions, personalities, nations, borders, and enforces the monoculture of Arab Islamism?

How is Islam not an Arab religion when it maintains the notion that the Quran is ONLY valid in ARABIC, and that Arabic is the language in which the religion must be preserved and propagated?!

How can you possibly say that Islam is not an Arab religion when it obligates you to recite your 5 daily prayers in ARABIC?

How is Islam not an Arab religion when you literally cannot have any scriptural knowledge or discussion without being fluent in Arabic? You can’t discuss tafsirs (also Arabic word), Hadiths (Arabic word), Etc without having a strong grasp of Arabic.

How is Islam not an Arab religion when the religion comes with a myriad of Arab traditions? Ramadan, Eid, pilgrimage, marriage ceremony (Nikah), dowry, etc etc etc

The bedrock of Islam is built on Arab language, culture, and traditions—all of which are MANDATORY AND ENFORCED. How can you sit here with a straight face telling me that Islam is an ordinary world religion?
A world religion in the sense that anyone can adhere to it and become part of the community.

It does not call for the erosion of culture, as long as the culture does not go against Islamic beliefs. I.e. if your culture says you should worship a tree or whatever then obviously you cannot do that as you can only worship the one true God. Or if your culture has cannibalism in it. Just an extreme example but you get my point.

As for your other points, Classical Arabic was a very refined language. Anything you translate gets lost in translation because of how complicated it is.

It's just the opinion of scholars that you should pray in Arabic -- it's just following Sunnah. God is omniscient and understands all languages. I am of the opinion you can pray in your own language and it would still be accepted.

Also, we have no dowry concept. Dowry (money/items given to groom) is impermissible in Islam; only mahr is valid (money/items given to bride).

So yeah, again I will say: Islam is a world religion.

Even though I am a muzzie, I have a copy of the Bible in my basement (not an actual basement, but it's located a few doors next to my house, it's a storage shed basically). It belonged to a relative (not blood-relative) and it was her most prized possession so I wanted to keep it. I told her before she passed away I would keep it and give it to someone she would have deemed worthy of having it but I already know I may not run into such a person and honestly I don't feel like giving it away as it belonged to a person I held dear. She stayed Christian her entire life, even on her deathbed she didn't want to say the shahada, makes me sad because I believe Islam is the true religion but I hope God forgives her anyway. It's strange, I have had many people I cared about pass away but they don't appear in my dreams but she appears quite often in my dreams. Whenever I wake up I always feel bad because it was just a dream even though it feels so real. :feelsbadman::feelscry:
Bro… it sounded funny at the start then went dark… I wanna cry now :feelswah: ded srs woman made me shed a tear.

This is why I say Muslim converts to Christianity are worth 100 Luke warm Christian converts to Islam. The strongest Christian’s I have met were ex Muslims, they are truly paragons of Christ I envy them in a good way I’ll never be like them I aspire to be like them. She appears in your dreams to teach you the truth brother I know Muslims who had dreams of Christ and they converted mayeb listen to her in your dreams

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Michael Myers
Bro… it sounded funny at the start then went dark… I wanna cry now :feelswah: ded srs woman made me shed a tear.

This is why I say Muslim converts to Christianity are worth 100 Luke warm Christian converts to Islam. The strongest Christian’s I have met were ex Muslims, they are truly paragons of Christ I envy them in a good way I’ll never be like them I aspire to be like them. She appears in your dreams to teach you the truth brother I know Muslims who had dreams of Christ and they converted mayeb listen to her in your dreams
Back in high school, I was not religious and she tried to turn me Christian. I had no objection to it as I was pretty much an atheist. But I soon became an atheist again until I left high school, then I turned to Islam. Haven't looked back since. I have a story from those times I guess I was some sort of Christian but that's a story I want to keep between her and I. I'm sure you would have liked to hear about it. But anyway, I did have another dream today about her and naturally, I felt sad again when I woke up today. I had a heavy feeling in my chest, as it always happens when I wake up after dreams like that. It's been a little less than five years but she's appeared in my dreams so many times. Strangely enough, the topic of religion is never brought up. I admit that today I thought "It's strange out of all people who passed away, it's only her that's appeared and not just once, but many times. And she's the only Christian. Perhaps that is a sign I'm following the wrong religion." But then I change my mind again, thinking it's waswas (devilish whispers to stray one from the path). It's just that Islam makes a lot of sense, has zero inconsistencies and that's why I am Islamic rather than blindly following Islam.

• +1
A world religion in the sense that anyone can adhere to it and become part of the community.

It does not call for the erosion of culture, as long as the culture does not go against Islamic beliefs. I.e. if your culture says you should worship a tree or whatever then obviously you cannot do that as you can only worship the one true God. Or if your culture has cannibalism in it. Just an extreme example but you get my point.

As for your other points, Classical Arabic was a very refined language. Anything you translate gets lost in translation because of how complicated it is.

It's just the opinion of scholars that you should pray in Arabic -- it's just following Sunnah. God is omniscient and understands all languages. I am of the opinion you can pray in your own language and it would still be accepted.

Also, we have no dowry concept. Dowry (money/items given to groom) is impermissible in Islam; only mahr is valid (money/items given to bride).

So yeah, again I will say: Islam is a world religion.

Surely God could have mustered up a way for the religion of truth to be propagated effectively in every single language. Yet… God settled with Arabic. Must be by coincidence of course!

Regarding prayers in Arabic, your opinion has no bearing on the fact that it is mandatory for them to be recited in Arabic—per Islam!

Regarding dowry, yes I meant mahr. Mixed up the word. Still, Mahr and polygamy are both part of Arab tradition pre-dating Islam that later integrated into the ultimate arab supremacist religion of Islam.

Regarding erosion of culture, Islam is explicit in condemning nationalism and any sense of identity aside from the identity of Islam. There are multiple Hadiths wherein Muhammad even speaks on the disdain of tribal/cultural identity. Islam is only in favor of Islamic nationalism.

I will say it again for the 10000th time, any non-Arab who is a Muslim is a pitiful and self hating fool. You’ve subjugated yourself to even referring to God in a foreign language. How embarrassing this must be for you all.

Back in high school, I was not religious and she tried to turn me Christian. I had no objection to it as I was pretty much an atheist. But I soon became an atheist again until I left high school, then I turned to Islam. Haven't looked back since. I have a story from those times I guess I was some sort of Christian but that's a story I want to keep between her and I. I'm sure you would have liked to hear about it. But anyway, I did have another dream today about her and naturally, I felt sad again when I woke up today. I had a heavy feeling in my chest, as it always happens when I wake up after dreams like that. It's been a little less than five years but she's appeared in my dreams so many times. Strangely enough, the topic of religion is never brought up. I admit that today I thought "It's strange out of all people who passed away, it's only her that's appeared and not just once, but many times. And she's the only Christian. Perhaps that is a sign I'm following the wrong religion." But then I change my mind again, thinking it's waswas (devilish whispers to stray one from the path). It's just that Islam makes a lot of sense, has zero inconsistencies and that's why I am Islamic rather than blindly following Islam.
The bible has 0 inconsistencies (every single one has been refuted). The Quran has many (that have not been refuted) if not then why does god create the word in 3 different ways according to 3 suras? What’s up with that.

I almsot converted to Islam but I felt something panging in me. A sense of despair a pain a feeling of sadness. It wasn’t me I was fine but I felt something was sad and scared for me. I’ll never forget that feeling. We have a thing in orthodox called “prelest” it means spiritual delusions we are told to ignore it, but I spent my priest about it and he said it was the Holy Spirit grieving for me to remain with god

Maybe gods trying to speak to you, most Muslims who converted did so due to dreams and premonitions from Christ. The Holy Spirit is the one that leads you to him and it states in Luke that man will have prophecies in the last days via the Holy Spirit. I’m not trying to force you, I’m simply saying have an open mind and do some digging. Are you really gonna listen to a man who came 600 years later and said Jesus didn’t die on a cross when eyewitnesses, Jews and romans confirm he did and even wrote it down even Tacitus an credible Roman senator and writer said this.

I belive her story as I did cry after reading it and whenever I think of the bible being her most prized possession I teared up. Makes me realise how bad I am, I consider her a true paragon of what a Christian is and ima ashamed to call myself one when people like her exist

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Surely God could have mustered up a way for the religion of truth to be propagated effectively in every single language. Yet… God settled with Arabic. Must be by coincidence of course!

Regarding prayers in Arabic, your opinion has no bearing on the fact that it is mandatory for them to be recited in Arabic—per Islam!

Regarding dowry, yes I meant mahr. Mixed up the word. Still, Mahr and polygamy are both part of Arab tradition pre-dating Islam that later integrated into the ultimate arab supremacist religion of Islam.

Regarding erosion of culture, Islam is explicit in condemning nationalism and any sense of identity aside from the identity of Islam. There are multiple Hadiths wherein Muhammad even speaks on the disdain of tribal/cultural identity. Islam is only in favor of Islamic nationalism.

I will say it again for the 10000th time, any non-Arab who is a Muslim is a pitiful and self hating fool. You’ve subjugated yourself to even referring to God in a foreign language. How embarrassing this must be for you all.
I think it's rather blasphemous to utter words like "surely God could have..." That's a very dangerous path you're walking on.

My opinion is just as valid as any of those scholars. They are not prophets. They are mere people like me.

I don't believe polygamy is allowed in today's day and age but rather during times of war when there's a shortage of men. There are many ideas I don't believe in, so muzzies and I would have arguments if I were to talk about it.

Yes, Islam is against nationalism but nothing is ever black and white. Take Pakistan for instance, it was created out of a need for a homeland for Islamic people. Otherwise we'd be living with polytheists and so in such a case, nationalism should be accepted. I don't care what others have to say about it; a lot of muzzies say what you said about "le bad nationalism :soy:" haha.

Also I don't accept hadiths blindly; only if they make sense. Doesn't matter if it's considered sahih as it's still the word of man and prone to error, even if they swear it's legit. That's another point why muzzies say I'm a "kafir" because I don't accept hadiths blindly. They are idiots.

Your last paragraph; your words have zero effect on me. Besides, I am not self-hating. You just are being ignorant (on purpose, maybe?).

• +1
Reactions: plukee and Autismcel
I think it's rather blasphemous to utter words like "surely God could have..." That's a very dangerous path you're walking on.

My opinion is just as valid as any of those scholars. They are not prophets. They are mere people like me.

I don't believe polygamy is allowed in today's day and age but rather during times of war when there's a shortage of men. There are many ideas I don't believe in, so muzzies and I would have arguments if I were to talk about it.

Yes, Islam is against nationalism but nothing is ever black and white. Take Pakistan for instance, it was created out of a need for a homeland for Islamic people. Otherwise we'd be living with polytheists and so in such a case, nationalism should be accepted. I don't care what others have to say about it; a lot of muzzies say what you said about "le bad nationalism :soy:" haha.

Also I don't accept hadiths blindly; only if they make sense. Doesn't matter if it's considered sahih as it's still the word of man and prone to error, even if they swear it's legit. That's another point why muzzies say I'm a "kafir" because I don't accept hadiths blindly. They are idiots.

Your last paragraph; your words have zero effect on me. Besides, I am not self-hating. You just are being ignorant (on purpose, maybe?).
Jsut to be safe. If you San speak to the spectre ask her to do the sign of the cross or the Lord’s Prayer. This will determine if it’s an demon because I’ll be real as I said I try not to take this shit srs due to the teaching of pre lest but the Saints when they were visited in dreams that’s what they did

I alwyas have dreams of sex wirh women and stuff :feelswah::feelswhy: my dreams are never pure even though I pray every night I’m still Natrally horny. My last dream was about Me slaying an illegal JB… and I’ll leave it like that i felt hella bad and felt like shit once I woke up (she was 16)

This is why when I wake up I do the sign of the cross, because Satan can always try deceive you, Jew Muslim Christian we aren’t safe. Eithe that or you subconsciously really care for her and your brain replays her as you miss her

• +1
The bible has 0 inconsistencies (every single one has been refuted). The Quran has many (that have not been refuted) if not then why does god create the word in 3 different ways according to 3 suras? What’s up with that.

I almsot converted to Islam but I felt something panging in me. A sense of despair a pain a feeling of sadness. It wasn’t me I was fine but I felt something was sad and scared for me. I’ll never forget that feeling. We have a thing in orthodox called “prelest” it means spiritual delusions we are told to ignore it, but I spent my priest about it and he said it was the Holy Spirit grieving for me to remain with god

Maybe gods trying to speak to you, most Muslims who converted did so due to dreams and premonitions from Christ. The Holy Spirit is the one that leads you to him and it states in Luke that man will have prophecies in the last days via the Holy Spirit. I’m not trying to force you, I’m simply saying have an open mind and do some digging. Are you really gonna listen to a man who came 600 years later and said Jesus didn’t die on a cross when eyewitnesses, Jews and romans confirm he did and even wrote it down even Tacitus an credible Roman senator and writer said this.

I belive her story as I did cry after reading it and whenever I think of the bible being her most prized possession I teared up. Makes me realise how bad I am, I consider her a true paragon of what a Christian is and ima ashamed to call myself one when people like her exist
Maybe attending a Catholic high school and hearing from those staff at my school that said they were following Christianity has skewed my perspective a lot. For instance, they said during Religion class (these were mandatory in the first three years of high school) or history class that it used to say in the Bible that the sun revolved around the earth and not vice versa and they killed scientists for saying otherwise and that they edited it later on after accepting those scientists were right. So that always stuck with me, like the saying goes "straight from the horse's mouth." In comparison, they say that the Qur'an has never once been rewritten and that much is true. It's little things like these that give me certainty as to why I'm on the right path as an Islamic person.

So what kind of Christian are you, are you an Orthodox Christian? I had a friend who also became Islamic but an incident with an imam happened that made him turn his back on people like him (read: muzzies) and he became an Orthodox Christian instead. He was Polish and the most high T dude I ever knew and he was a good guy. Widest shoulders I ever saw. But it wasn't a religious experience that made him stay away from Islam. It was the fact that the imam was discriminating against him on an Islamic religious holiday. I forgot which one it was, but he had been distributing pastries and whatnot to Islamic inmates (he was in jail for beating up a guy bigger than him, lol) and when he asked for it, he was refused. He told me he became extremely angry with the imam and that's why he turned his back on Islam as well.

I don't believe any higher power is speaking to me; let alone God. I have lost my faith in God (not that I am atheist, I explained it in an earlier thread I wrote) so I don't think it's that. I'm extremely pessimistic so I could never believe positive things like that could happen to me. This life has ruined me. I don't mind doing some digging, I've always been an open-minded person anyway. As for the last part of your third paragraph; well the whole idea of Muhammad (peace be upon him) is that he was sent as a restorer. We don't believe he created Islam; we believe Islam existed since day one and the true religion (Islam) was corrupted and came to exist in various forms (Judaism, Christianity, and other religions that preach monotheism). So with the role of restorer in mind, he came to clear up misconceptions. That's why.

Yeah, she was a really strong woman. She lived all by herself for the last 30 years of her life. No blood relatives were alive or they were in different countries. She was a really good person. She was like a third parent figure in my life. I was raised in a household that didn't have much, so she gave us a lot of things so we didn't feel disadvantaged as children. I am forever grateful to her. She said not to visit her grave because "it's just bones there." I was planning on visiting every year and placing flowers but alas, she said not to do that. In many ways, she and I were very similar. Similar mindset. How I dislike most muzzies because they are hypocritical, she also didn't like hypocrisy in her religious circle. She said she doesn't visit the church anymore as the hypocrites always sat in the front row (she knew them personally). In that way I can relate to her, because I don't visit the mosque because they are just hypocrites, those muzzies. And I don't feel a connection to them at all, whatsoever.

• +1

IN CONCLUSION:

“Scholar consensus is no different to my opinion. What islam says is always up for interpretation, and Islam is whatever I want it to be at whichever point in time.”

High IQ moment!!!

You’re a cafeteria Muslim yourself and are trying to impose your own secular views on all of Islam even though you are in contradiction with your faith and not the other way around. You’re trying to debate with me about an imaginary Islam that does not exist and keep coming up with baseless excuses for your Arab supremacist religion. Sad!

On a side note, beta, Islamic polygamy IS allowed even in times of peace so long as the man can sufficiently provide for all wives.

Jsut to be safe. If you San speak to the spectre ask her to do the sign of the cross or the Lord’s Prayer. This will determine if it’s an demon because I’ll be real as I said I try not to take this shit srs due to the teaching of pre lest but the Saints when they were visited in dreams that’s what they did

I alwyas have dreams of sex wirh women and stuff :feelswah::feelswhy: my dreams are never pure even though I pray every night I’m still Natrally horny. My last dream was about Me slaying an illegal JB… and I’ll leave it like that i felt hella bad and felt like shit once I woke up (she was 16)

This is why when I wake up I do the sign of the cross, because Satan can always try deceive you, Jew Muslim Christian we aren’t safe. Eithe that or you subconsciously really care for her and your brain replays her as you miss her
If I can remember that, I will try that for sure. Speaking of sex dreams, I only had one in my entire life though that was a wet dream. I'm even an inkwell in my dreams, JFL. As for your last sentence, I think that might be the real explanation, though I have lost many important people in my life and yet they never appeared so it's really peculiar to me.

• +1
IN CONCLUSION:

“Scholar consensus is no different to my opinion. What islam says is always up for interpretation, and Islam is whatever I want it to be at whichever point in time.”

High IQ moment!!!

You’re a cafeteria Muslim yourself and are trying to impose your own secular views on all of Islam even though you are in contradiction with your faith and not the other way around. You’re trying to debate with me about an imaginary Islam that does not exist and keep coming up with baseless excuses for your Arab supremacist religion. Sad!

On a side note, beta, Islamic polygamy IS allowed even in times of peace so long as the man can sufficiently provide for all wives.
TL;DR a non-muzzie is acting like a muzzie; telling me I'm wrong and he's right. Lol k.

• JFL
currently we are all cafeteria muslims tbh @Michael Myers once i make myself a promise to follow my interpretation of the ibadi ideologies there is no going back, i cant ever miss a prayer cause that would make me a kafir

also check PM’s gengy

• +1
TL;DR a non-muzzie is acting like a muzzie; telling me I'm wrong and he's right. Lol k.

One day when you’re 50 or 60 or maybe even when you’re 90 and in your death bed, you’ll have an epiphany and think back to the random forum user (me) and how right I was about you having spent your whole life following a foreign deity and that the Arabs swindled you and made you into a fool.

One day, beta, one day.

• Ugh..
currently we are all cafeteria muslims tbh @Michael Myers once i make myself a promise to follow my interpretation of the ibadi ideologies there is no going back, i cant ever miss a prayer cause that would make me a kafir

also check PM’s gengy
I need to ghuslmaxx because I'm a coomer. :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and Deleted member 18202
One day when you’re 50 or 60 or maybe even when you’re 90 and in your death bed, you’ll have an epiphany and think back to the random forum user (me) and how right I was about you having spent your whole life following a foreign deity and that the Arabs swindled you and made you into a fool.

One day, beta, one day.
Maybe. But don't hold your breath. 😈

I need to ghuslmaxx because I'm a coomer. :ogre:
same bro, getting if porn is gonna be hard af

can i jerk off by using my imagination tho? i don’t think thats a sin right?

• +1
Maybe attending a Catholic high school and hearing from those staff at my school that said they were following Christianity has skewed my perspective a lot. For instance, they said during Religion class (these were mandatory in the first three years of high school) or history class that it used to say in the Bible that the sun revolved around the earth and not vice versa and they killed scientists for saying otherwise and that they edited it later on after accepting those scientists were right. So that always stuck with me, like the saying goes "straight from the horse's mouth." In comparison, they say that the Qur'an has never once been rewritten and that much is true. It's little things like these that give me certainty as to why I'm on the right path as an Islamic person.

So what kind of Christian are you, are you an Orthodox Christian? I had a friend who also became Islamic but an incident with an imam happened that made him turn his back on people like him (read: muzzies) and he became an Orthodox Christian instead. He was Polish and the most high T dude I ever knew and he was a good guy. Widest shoulders I ever saw. But it wasn't a religious experience that made him stay away from Islam. It was the fact that the imam was discriminating against him on an Islamic religious holiday. I forgot which one it was, but he had been distributing pastries and whatnot to Islamic inmates (he was in jail for beating up a guy bigger than him, lol) and when he asked for it, he was refused. He told me he became extremely angry with the imam and that's why he turned his back on Islam as well.

I don't believe any higher power is speaking to me; let alone God. I have lost my faith in God (not that I am atheist, I explained it in an earlier thread I wrote) so I don't think it's that. I'm extremely pessimistic so I could never believe positive things like that could happen to me. This life has ruined me. I don't mind doing some digging, I've always been an open-minded person anyway. As for the last part of your third paragraph; well the whole idea of Muhammad (peace be upon him) is that he was sent as a restorer. We don't believe he created Islam; we believe Islam existed since day one and the true religion (Islam) was corrupted and came to exist in various forms (Judaism, Christianity, and other religions that preach monotheism). So with the role of restorer in mind, he came to clear up misconceptions. That's why.

Yeah, she was a really strong woman. She lived all by herself for the last 30 years of her life. No blood relatives were alive or they were in different countries. She was a really good person. She was like a third parent figure in my life. I was raised in a household that didn't have much, so she gave us a lot of things so we didn't feel disadvantaged as children. I am forever grateful to her. She said not to visit her grave because "it's just bones there." I was planning on visiting every year and placing flowers but alas, she said not to do that. In many ways, she and I were very similar. Similar mindset. How I dislike most muzzies because they are hypocritical, she also didn't like hypocrisy in her religious circle. She said she doesn't visit the church anymore as the hypocrites always sat in the front row (she knew them personally). In that way I can relate to her, because I don't visit the mosque because they are just hypocrites, those muzzies. And I don't feel a connection to them at all, whatsoever.
You see this is why I can’t take Protestantism and Catholicism seriously. I knwo if I was Catholic/protestant I’d have left the faith long ago. that teaching isn’t in the bible but it’s somthing catholics mumbled out stupidly

The truth is both have deviated from the original apostolic church. The orthodox we adhere to the Orginal church with no deviations (it hasnt had any changes) we don’t teach such nonsense his is even the first time I’m hearing this (in Eastern Orthodox so like Greeks and shit though I’m Antiochine).

Leaving a religion due to an Bigot or bad experience with an individual is retarded I think his faith was weak to begin with or he had second thoughts due to not fitting in as a “white Muslim”

As a Christian we are taught we are all hypocrites, we all sin Only Jesus never sinned “let the man without sin cast the first stone”. Therefore I am merciful on such things, I know we all need to get better in our joinery it may take some of us a year, others a decade some their whole life but we will get there by gods grace.

You don’t have to go church as a Christian but if you LOVE Christ you should go. My church is in another city I travel 1.3 hours to it on a Sunday at 7 am. I spend so long there that I don’t reach home until 5pm. I have 0 regrets, I was suicidal and Jesus saved me from roping I thank him for that and I suffer it every now and then but I know he’s there, god will remind me I’m not alone.

The Quran does have many scientific errors as well tbf and it has been changed before look up 3rd calif Ufman and how he destroyed all 12 other qurans and only left one. Look up how the current Quran you have the Haffs qirat is from 1924 Egypt which happened because Muslims kept on complaining that each schools Quran had a different translation and meaning to the words, so Egypt set out to correct this problem and create a solidified Quran. I feel Muslims don’t learn about these things. That’s why I said I reasarched deep into it and that’s when I realised Christianity makes the most sense, even look at the life of Mohammed compare it to Jesus and it’s not even a debate ffs

Maybe. But don't hold your breath. 😈

same bro, getting if porn is gonna be hard af

can i jerk off by using my imagination tho? i don’t think thats a sin right?
Masturbation is permissible for single men (and married men whose wives are far away), but porn isn't. I'm addicted to porn as well. Downsides of being a dateless 28 y/o khhv.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18202
no true god would condemn someone to hell for not believing in that exact religion in the exact way the religion says you must follow it. Its not just or loving in any way. Ur friend is in heaven, don't worry.

• So Sad
You see this is why I can’t take Protestantism and Catholicism seriously. I knwo if I was Catholic/protestant I’d have left the faith long ago. that teaching isn’t in the bible but it’s somthing catholics mumbled out stupidly

The truth is both have deviated from the original apostolic church. The orthodox we adhere to the Orginal church with no deviations (it hasnt had any changes) we don’t teach such nonsense his is even the first time I’m hearing this (in Eastern Orthodox so like Greeks and shit though I’m Antiochine).

Leaving a religion due to an Bigot or bad experience with an individual is retarded I think his faith was weak to begin with or he had second thoughts due to not fitting in as a “white Muslim”

As a Christian we are taught we are all hypocrites, we all sin Only Jesus never sinned “let the man without sin cast the first stone”. Therefore I am merciful on such things, I know we all need to get better in our joinery it may take some of us a year, others a decade some their whole life but we will get there by gods grace.

You don’t have to go church as a Christian but if you LOVE Christ you should go. My church is in another city I travel 1.3 hours to it on a Sunday at 7 am. I spend so long there that I don’t reach home until 5pm. I have 0 regrets, I was suicidal and Jesus saved me from roping I thank him for that and I suffer it every now and then but I know he’s there, god will remind me I’m not alone.

The Quran does have many scientific errors as well tbf and it has been changed before look up 3rd calif Ufman and how he destroyed all 12 other qurans and only left one. Look up how the current Quran you have the Haffs qirat is from 1924 Egypt which happened because Muslims kept on complaining that each schools Quran had a different translation and meaning to the words, so Egypt set out to correct this problem and create a solidified Quran. I feel Muslims don’t learn about these things. That’s why I said I reasarched deep into it and that’s when I realised Christianity makes the most sense, even look at the life of Mohammed compare it to Jesus and it’s not even a debate ffs
I know two Orthodox Christians, one of them was the Polish dude. He was never Islamic; he was very interested in it and almost wanted to revert until that situation happened. He also hated being considered white, JFL. He always said he was ethnic. I know a few things about Orthodox Christians but not many. For instance, I heard about the Dead Sea scrolls or something like that, that it's the oldest surviving copy of the Bible or something? I dunno. The idea that prophets are without sin and people are is also the same in Islam. But we don't use it as a justification for our sins. We are taught we are held accountable for our own sins, so we should still do our best. Mirin getting up early, I also wake up early once a week (I leave the house by 6 am) but that's for college and nothing religious. The closest mosque is still only 7 minutes away but I don't go because I don't like muzzies. Glad to hear you didn't rope bhai. People find a reason to live through faith. I guess in a way I am similar, the only reason I haven't roped because I'm scared of whatever may come. Whether that's God's punishment or an eternal void of nothingness. May as well just live as long as God allows me to live, is what I think. I did hear something about the third caliph part (from here, lol) but I never looked it up. It's true that Classical Arabic is difficult to translate, but I see it as part of the beauty. Even Christian Arabs say that the Qur'an is THE literary masterpiece of the Arabic language. Despite being muzzie, I often think "What if nothing is out there?" I should turn off my brain sometimes, nothing but despair and hopelessness when I think too much. I'm gonna bounce now, time to watch some anime. Peace out bhai, have a good night.

no true god would condemn someone to hell for not believing in that exact religion in the exact way the religion says you must follow it. Its not just or loving in any way. Ur friend is in heaven, don't worry.
I am only pessimistic about myself, not others. I leave the judgment to God. I can only accept, all I ever could do was accept how things were anyway.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
She’s in heaven precisely because she is a Christian. You are neither a Christian nor a Muslimcel. You cannot preach a universalist message while not having conviction in anything aside from just a simple belief in “a God”. You aren’t a moral superior either as opposed to us religioncels

I am only pessimistic about myself, not others. I leave the judgment to God. I can only accept, all I ever could do was accept how things were anyway.
Ur a good dude man. Dont be too hard on urself. The fact that ur open-minded and chill asf speaks to ur character. Be kind to urself man

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Michael Myers
She’s in heaven precisely because she is a Christian. You are neither a Christian nor a Muslimcel. You cannot preach a universalist message while not having conviction in anything aside from just a simple belief in “a God”. You aren’t a moral superior either as opposed to us religioncels
i believe wtv god is out there is truly understanding and just unlike hypocrites like you. Still, i wish nothing but the best for u. Despite ur narrow-minded views u still seem like a chill guy sometimes. Good luck out there

• +1
Reactions: plukee
i believe wtv god is out there is truly understanding and just unlike hypocrites like you. Still, i wish nothing but the best for u. Despite ur narrow-minded views u still seem like a chill guy sometimes. Good luck out there
Since your version of God is this turbo chill and understanding galaxy brain, why does He seem indifferent to human suffering that is not a result of free will? Why does this chill God let millions of innocent children die of metastatic cancer yearly?

Help me understand your concept of God, since your God is clearly not tainted by organized religion and is virtuous and lets everyone through the gates of heaven.

Since your version of God is this turbo chill and understanding galaxy brain, why does He seem indifferent to human suffering that is not a result of free will? Why does this chill God let millions of innocent children die of metastatic cancer yearly?

Help me understand your concept of God, since your God is clearly not tainted by organized religion and is virtuous and lets everyone through the gates of heaven.
I never said religion is bad or god is tainted by organized religion. The issue I have with "religion" is the belief that if you don't believe in a certain religion, you will go to hell no matter how good of a person you are or what you do in life. That's your mentality, and its something I disagree with heavily. And to answer your questions, I have no idea why God lets those things happen. Maybe its a matter of free will and just letting things play out after setting it all up from the start. Maybe there is a greater purpose or destiny for those people that we don't know about. Maybe there even isn't a God, and we are damned to a life of misery on this planet and a void of nothingness after we die. To be honest with u a weak, mortal human like me and you will never know any of these answers for sure. We are like ants to whatever higher power is out there, we can never understand the way things work on that level. I choose to believe there is a God out there, but I truly don't know how and why things are the way they are and I'm humble enough to admit that. The question is, how can YOU be so SURE that what you say is the truth and law? Its egotistical and frankly delusional to think u know any better then I do or can prove it in any way.

I never said religion is bad or god is tainted by organized religion. The issue I have with "religion" is the belief that if you don't believe in a certain religion, you will go to hell no matter how good of a person you are or what you do in life. That's your mentality, and its something I disagree with heavily. And to answer your questions, I have no idea why God lets those things happen. Maybe its a matter of free will and just letting things play out after setting it all up from the start. Maybe there is a greater purpose or destiny for those people that we don't know about. Maybe there even isn't a God, and we are damned to a life of misery on this planet and a void of nothingness after we die. To be honest with u a weak, mortal human like me and you will never know any of these answers for sure. We are like ants to whatever higher power is out there, we can never understand the way things work on that level. I choose to believe there is a God out there, but I truly don't know how and why things are the way they are and I'm humble enough to admit that. The question is, how can YOU be so SURE that what you say is the truth and law? Its egotistical and frankly delusional to think u know any better then I do or can prove it in any way.

I am sure Christianity is the truth because there is relevant historicity attached to the faith that even the most atheist scholars attest to. Jesus Christ did exist. He did get crucifixed. There was an empty tomb found. There were mass sightings of Jesus post-crucifixion. The resurrection can never be proved obviously but to that, my response is as it always has been:

Islam is fake and gay because it’s heavily ethnically gatekept as well as it being outrageous with what it promises (endless virgin pussy on a platter in heaven).

Paganism is fake and gay because it is cruel, barbaric, and ultimately polytheistic. All polytheistic faiths are fake and gay because introduction of multiple Gods removes divine sovereignty and authority. It creates a child’s game from the name of God.

I am sure Christianity is the truth because there is relevant historicity attached to the faith that even the most atheist scholars attest to. Jesus Christ did exist. He did get crucifixed. There was an empty tomb found. There were mass sightings of Jesus post-crucifixion. The resurrection can never be proved obviously but to that, my response is as it always has been:

View attachment 2940232

Islam is fake and gay because it’s heavily ethnically gatekept as well as it being outrageous with what it promises (endless virgin pussy on a platter in heaven).

Paganism is fake and gay because it is cruel, barbaric, and ultimately polytheistic. All polytheistic faiths are fake and gay because introduction of multiple Gods removes divine sovereignty and authority. It creates a child’s game from the name of God.
I acknowledge the fact that Jesus definitely did exist (there is proof for that), and that he was def crucified. I have doubts about whether he walked on water or was resurrected, but let's put that aside for a second. U believe that all religions before and after Christianity are "fake" and "gay". My question is what is the difference that makes the rest of those religions gay? There is historical accuracy for a multitude of religions and their prophets and scholars, not just Christianity. There is no way to prove for sure any God for any religion exists. What would have happened if u were raised in the Middle East? Would u have thought Christianity was fake and gay and that Islam was the correct decision? All that shit aside my main issue with all this is the fact that there are so many options to choose from, there's no way to prove anything is the one true correct religion for certain AND to top it all off everyone says if u don't believe in their exact religion ur going to hell no matter how virtuous and kind and good u are as a human. Can u at least SEE where I'm coming from with this? It's extremely difficult to pick a side when u don't know who is speaking the truth, if even ANYONE AT ALL is speaking the truth.

I acknowledge the fact that Jesus definitely did exist (there is proof for that), and that he was def crucified. I have doubts about whether he walked on water or was resurrected, but let's put that aside for a second. U believe that all religions before and after Christianity are "fake" and "gay". My question is what is the difference that makes the rest of those religions gay? There is no way to prove any God for any religion exists for sure. What would have happened if u were raised in the Middle East? Would u have thought Christianity was fake and gay and that Islam was the correct decision? All that shit aside my main issue with all this is the fact that there are so many options to choose from, there's no way to prove anything is the one true correct religion for certain AND to top it all off everyone says if u don't believe in their exact religion ur going to hell no matter how virtuous and kind and good u are as a human. Can u at least SEE where I'm coming from with this? It's extremely difficult to pick a side when u don't know who is speaking the truth, if even ANYONE AT ALL is speaking the truth.

I literally just explained to you the difference between 99% of available religions.

Also, there is no such thing as a quantitative “kind and good and virtuous” human. Christianity uniquely holds as bedrock of the faith the notion that all of humanity is fallen to sin and humans are inherently predisposed to evil/sinful inclinations. Christianity believes that we are all sinners who are doomed without Gods grace, and no amount of good deeds can reconcile us with God.

Also, the whole “what if you were born in ___,” is basically hinting at the idea of predestination. Some Christians (calvinists) believe in it and is an answer for the uncomfortable reality that some people never even had a chance to come to God.

I was an atheist nearly all of my life and found that choosing “the right religion” to be remarkably easy and I explained in the previous reply how my thought process went.

I literally just explained to you the difference between 99% of available religions.

Also, there is no such thing as a quantitative “kind and good and virtuous” human. Christianity uniquely holds as bedrock of the faith the notion that all of humanity is fallen to sin and humans are inherently predisposed to evil/sinful inclinations. Christianity believes that we are all sinners who are doomed without Gods grace, and no amount of good deeds can reconcile us with God.

Also, the whole “what if you were born in ___,” is basically hinting at the idea of predestination. Some Christians (calvinists) believe in it and is an answer for the uncomfortable reality that some people never even had a chance to come to God.

I was an atheist nearly all of my life and found that choosing “the right religion” to be remarkably easy and I explained in the previous reply how my thought process went.
Interesting u were an atheist and changed and have such a strong stance now. Wonder how that happened. U have a different view on God then me. I believe God is all-knowing, just and forgiving and understanding. U think God is unforgiving in the sense that u must believe in Christianitys God or else ur going to hell. Ik humans arent perfect, but u can try to live a virtuos lifestyle and limit "sin" as best u can and still because ur a Muslim instead of a Christian ur condemned to hell, according to ur God. I just cant see how that's fair in anyway man. And if some people never had a chance to come to God, how tf can u blame them and how tf does that make god fair in anyway?