Why do Iranians hate Arabs but have chosen to adopt an Arab supremacist religion (Islam)?

I struggle to understand this, for the same exact reason why I struggle understanding how Turks hate Arabs yet they too adopted Islam—an indisputably Arab supremacist religion. Islam mandates that prayers are recited in Arabic, that the Quran is only valid in Arabic, that you refer to God in Arabic (Allah), that you adopt Arab traditions and customs, etc.

How the fuck does it then make sense to hate Arabs when you've bent over for the Arabs and spread your cheeks for them in the most degrading way possible? Help me understand!!
most iranians dont like islam and are secularist christian or athiest but they also dont like that the cia overthrew their government if the cia didnt fuck around in iran they would probably be allied to the west

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shahnameh, Deleted member 51576 and tombradylover
Interesting u were an atheist and changed and have such a strong stance now. Wonder how that happened. U have a different view on God then me. I believe God is all-knowing, just and forgiving and understanding. U think God is unforgiving in the sense that u must believe in Christianitys God or else ur going to hell. Ik humans arent perfect, but u can try to live a virtuos lifestyle and limit "sin" as best u can and still because ur a Muslim instead of a Christian ur condemned to hell, according to ur God. I just cant see how that's fair in anyway man. And if some people never had a chance to come to God, how tf can u blame them and how tf does that make god fair in anyway?
God doesn’t have to be fair! Yes it’s true that some people literally are doomed from the start (100% of North Koreans or random pagan tribes living in the Amazon, etc).

How is God fair anyways if this same God permits childhood metastatic cancer, child rape and torture, and the countless other ways that suffering manifests in this world? Why does God NOW need to be fair, when we clearly live in a deeply unfair world?

We must respect Gods sovereignty and not impose any standards on Him and accept that much of life’s most important questions will remain unanswered

God doesn’t have to be fair! Yes it’s true that some people literally are doomed from the start (100% of North Koreans or random pagan tribes living in the Amazon, etc).

How is God fair anyways if this same God permits childhood metastatic cancer, child rape and torture, and the countless other ways that suffering manifests in this world? Why does God NOW need to be fair, when we clearly live in a deeply unfair world?

We must respect Gods sovereignty and not impose any standards on Him and accept that much of life’s most important questions will remain unanswered
That's a good point, but I always chalked that up to free will and letting things play out without intervening, shit like that. I guess it doesn't have to be fair. In regards to the ppl doomed from the start tho, why wouldn't god have some form of tolerance for these ppl. I mean ffs they didn't have a choice. I guess we will never know. Still, I choose to believe living a good life and being kind and fair to others counts for something in the eyes of God. I also choose to believe no matter the religion, whats most important is how u live ur life and what impact u have on urself and to others. I could be completely wrong and go to hell for thinking this way, but at this point it is what it is. I don't want to follow a religion out of fear or feeling like its the only way to get into heaven, something about that seems not genuine or pure to me

Christianity isn’t a “white” religion first Christian’s were semetics and blacks. First Christian nation was Armenia (semetic) and 2nd was Ethiopia (blacks)

Cumskins adopted it much later on but the differnce is they were able to spread it better than the semetics and blacks
Armenia (semetic)

lmao armenians arent semetic idiot

Christianity isn’t a “white” religion first Christian’s were semetics and blacks. First Christian nation was Armenia (semetic) and 2nd was Ethiopia (blacks)

Cumskins adopted it much later on but the differnce is they were able to spread it better than the semetics and blacks
at the time there were two types of Ethiopians blacks and whites but niggers can probably still become Christian but they are just super retarded and the black genes and culture are largely incompatible with Christianity

Attachments

• photo_2023-11-24_17-58-23.jpg
    photo_2023-11-24_17-58-23.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 0
Armenia (semetic)

lmao armenians arent semetic idiot
Doesn’t disprove my comment though, nice way to throw a red herring. I mean racially they aren’t “white Europeans” but yeah they are technically a kind of Iranic type speaking people like Kurds. Still I jsut lump them all in as “Semetic” becuase they are browns.

So my point remains they are brown. Also go FUCK YOURSELF you stupid paki

at the time there were two types of Ethiopians blacks and whites but niggers can probably still become Christian but they are just super retarded and the black genes and culture are largely incompatible with Christianity

Never read such bullshit in my whole life I genuinely don’t know how to respond

most iranians dont like islam and are secularist christian or athiest but they also dont like that the cia overthrew their government if the cia didnt fuck around in iran they would probably be allied to the west
Based Iran. Ofc the historic juggernaut of the MENAland would easily overthrow the yoke of Islam whislt the subhuman low IQ Gayrabs like yourself continue to follow a false “deen”

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
Agree with the OP as an Iranian, i noticed nkbody addressed his points about islam being an arab religion

Bcuz Izlam iz for all of humanity bruddeer :feelsuhh:

Why are there no chinese prophets
Or indonesian
Or iranian
Or german

Why are all the prophets Jews except muhammed the arab.

Why are we forced to speak a foreign language like Arabic?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576

Just watch this you'll learn so much, it's a bit long but yeah watch if ur bothered

Just watch this you'll learn so much, it's a bit long but yeah watch if ur bothered

What does this have to do with my thread though???

• +1
Reactions: Sergeant
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 51576
Tell me you don’t know about context without saying you know nothing about context or meaning or words

Oh and it’s Son of God. Use the capitals on God you gutless bitch
based

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: not__cel, Autismcel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Isn't that considered blasphemy??? :lul::lul::lul:

Now I know christianity is a joke :lul::lul:
It’s not a sin to have icons of the Son of God’s human incarnation. So no it’s not blasphemy or idolatry something Mohamedens seem to not relaise

Now why does Allah pray to Mohammed?

Why is your god praying to Mohammed :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
It’s not a sin to have icons of the Son of God’s human incarnation. So no it’s not blasphemy or idolatry something Mohamedens seem to not relaise

Now why does Allah pray to Mohammed?

Why is your god praying to Mohammed :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Christcuck humor

Find the "funny"! Only 92.8% of christcucks win in this game!
Stfu you Mushreik farqoood before I put Fatwa on your hesd

• JFL
Christcuck humor

Find the "funny"! Only 92.8% of christcucks win in this game!
92.8 is pretty much the funny is in the exagerration of realism @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Kys yo mama so ugly
You have no friends
No female will every love you
Your a sub5 genetic abomination
Your fat yo mama fat
Hope you get pissed on
Get in the corner so I can cuckhold you
Bye hater get fucked
You useless piece of shit
Kys yo mama so ugly
You have no friends
Your fat yo mama fat
Hope you get pissed on
Bye hater get fucked
Kys yo mama so ugly
You have no friends
Your fat yo mama fat
Hope you get pissed on
Bye hater get fucked
Kys yo mama so ugly
You have no friends
Your fat yo mama fat
Hope you get pissed on
Bye hater get fucked
Kys yo mama so ugly
You have no friends
Your fat yo mama fat
Hope you get pissed on
Bye hater get fucked
Kys yo mama so ugly
You have no friends
Your fat yo mama fat
Hope you get pissed on
Bye hater get fucked
Kys yo mama so ugly
You have no friends
Your fat yo mama fat
Hope you get pissed on
Bye hater get fucked
Kys yo mama so ugly
You have no friends
Your fat yo mama fat
Hope you get pissed on
Bye hater get fucked
Kys yo mama so ugly
You have no friends
Your fat yo mama fat
Hope you get pissed on
Bye hater get fucked
Kys yo mama so ugly
You have no friends
Your fat yo mama fat
Hope you get pissed on
Bye hater get fucked

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I struggle to understand this, for the same exact reason why I struggle understanding how Turks hate Arabs yet they too adopted Islam—an indisputably Arab supremacist religion. Islam mandates that prayers are recited in Arabic, that the Quran is only valid in Arabic, that you refer to God in Arabic (Allah), that you adopt Arab traditions and customs, etc.

How the fuck does it then make sense to hate Arabs when you've bent over for the Arabs and spread your cheeks for them in the most degrading way possible? Help me understand!!
Turkic nationalist and white nationalist here. I'm an atheist and reject Islam.

• JFL
Kys yo mama so ugly
You have no friends
Your fat yo mama fat
Hope you get pissed on
Bye hater get fucked
Kys yo mama so ugly
You have no friends
Your fat yo mama fat
Hope you get pissed on
Bye hater get fucked
Kys yo mama so ugly
You have no friends
Your fat yo mama fat
Hope you get pissed on
Bye hater get fucked
Kys yo mama so ugly
You have no friends
Your fat yo mama fat
Hope you get pissed on
Bye hater get fucked
Kys yo mama so ugly
You have no friends
Your fat yo mama fat
Hope you get pissed on
Bye hater get fucked
Kys yo mama so ugly
You have no friends
Your fat yo mama fat
Hope you get pissed on
Bye hater get fucked
Kys yo mama so ugly
You have no friends
Your fat yo mama fat
Hope you get pissed on
Bye hater get fucked
Kys yo mama so ugly
You have no friends
Your fat yo mama fat
Hope you get pissed on
Bye hater get fucked
Kys yo mama so ugly
You have no friends
Your fat yo mama fat
Hope you get pissed on
Bye hater get fucked
Kys yo mama so ugly
You have no friends
Your fat yo mama fat
Hope you get pissed on
Bye hater get fucked

based shia brother

• Love it
Reactions: flippasav
Because the west shits on them for being secular
The west wanted to overthrow the Shah “king of Iran”
So why can’t we be strict muslims to show revenge?

• Ugh..
your really gonna call anyone low IQ

come on, i don't even have to highlight why this is hilarious :feelskek:
You do cos I meme but this nigga is serious that’s the differnce

Islam gets destroyed by me. I debate my buddy on it all the time but cos he’s my friend I have to go easy on him :forcedsmile:

I can’t bring up the life of the pedo. And other shit cos then it’s a WASH for Islam

You do cos I meme but this nigga is serious that’s the differnce

Islam gets destroyed by me. I debate my buddy on it all the time but cos he’s my friend I have to go easy on him :forcedsmile:

I can’t bring up the life of the pedo. And other shit cos then it’s a WASH for Islam
I'm not a racist guy nor do i wanna be racist but come on man :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

I'm not a racist guy nor do i don't wanna be racist but come on man :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I’m not a dumb black guy, if anything you insinuating that all blacks are low IQ due to an meme tier statistic proves you lack the intellectual ability to comprehend an thing called “outliers”

And is it ironic that the races associated with Islam (including blacks) are all stupid asf

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Persia was conqured by Muslims. And now. Iran has it’s Arab slaves fight & die for them.

• +1
Persia was conqured by Muslims. And now. Iran has it’s Arab slaves fight & die for them.
Interesting perspective. Can Iran not decolonize and rid itself of Islam?

Interesting perspective. Can Iran not decolonize and rid itself of Islam?
I’d bet when the Mullahs finally go…it is possible.

They didn't wanted to convert, the safavids who were weakened after countless brutal wars against the byzantines were conquered by the muslims.

Happily many iranians are converting to christianity or embracing their traditional zoroastrian religion

Actually, first 3 churches built werent in Armenia but present day Palestine, Jordan and Syria