Why do LTB and Subhuman girls reply so fast to messages?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Title. Whenever I have to ask for notes or need some assignment for my reference I always message the LTB foids because they reply the fastest and are always prompt while all thr MTB and MTB+ foids play the waiting game and only reply after 2-3 hours.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, WeiWei, qazw and 6 others
Slayer

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, rooman, WeiWei and 6 others
They need personality and likeability to make up for their poorer looks

• +1
Reactions: ZachS, rooman, Zeta and 9 others
the faster they reply the more that they like you and consider you to actually be one of her choices

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Sean o' Tist, rooman and 6 others
Bro knew the answer before he even typed out the title what is this thread nigga :what:

• +1
Reactions: rooman, qazw, bululu_87 and 4 others
Bro knew the answer before he even typed out the title what is this thread nigga :what:
Idk why exactly are like this tho? I'm not even trying to flirt. I just want to get my work done you little bitch. I don't give a fuck about you.

Last edited:
Idk why exactly know why they are like this tho? I'm not even trying to flirt. I just want to get my work done you little bitch. I don't give a fuck about you.
Yes you do nigga :what:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, ayusshhhh and Jason Voorhees
MTB has Loads of Orbiters.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, brucewayne78, MisterMid and 3 others
Idk why exactly know why they are like this tho? I'm not even trying to flirt. I just want to get my work done you little bitch. I don't give a fuck about you.
How do you look like? Curry? You live in curryland then or white country?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Because that’s the only women we get

• +1

Last edited:
  • +1
MTBs are not playing game, they just cba to reply to you

• +1
MTBs are not playing game, they just cba to reply to you
I don't care about none of that. I just message foids for work related stuff

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
I feel like this question is obvious

• +1
They are free

• +1
some subhuman pajita dm'ed him now hes flexing on dalits.org

• +1
while all thr MTB and MTB+ foids play the waiting game and only reply after 2-3 hours.
The MTB and above foids are getting pounded by 6’7 Tyrone. So you can’t expect a reply when your MTB is holding those bedsheets tight af while Tyrone’s is tearing her pussy apart with his 9inch BBC. Maybe they didn’t even hear the notif sound while they were getting their cheeks clapped.

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and Primalsplit
I once got the number of mtb and took 2 days to reply to messages ngl I think that fucked it up

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
The MTB and above foids are getting pounded by 6’7 Tyrone. So you can’t expect a reply when your MTB is holding those bedsheets tight af while Tyrone’s is tearing her pussy apart with his 9inch BBC. Maybe they didn’t even hear the notif sound while they were getting their cheeks clapped.
Seems like you were in the room to witness it too because you seem to be just as awestruck and excited remembering every detail.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Chadeep and Nick.Harte
Seems like you were in the room to witness it too because you seem to be just as awestruck and excited remembering every detail.
Try making 10+ video calls when they don’t answer your phone and when they accept that one call, you’ll understand what I’m talking about

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Slaying poojetas. Do they stink tho? srs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Nick.Harte
Title. Whenever I have to ask for notes or need some assignment for my reference I always message the LTB foids because they reply the fastest and are always prompt while all thr MTB and MTB+ foids play the waiting game and only reply after 2-3 hours.
some ltb have given up on chasing chad and just want a relationship

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Nick.Harte