Why do many females deny that looks are of important for men?

G

GrewWrong

Bronze
Sometimes I ask one of my female study friends about things like attraction and what they usually have in common is the “noooo it‘s not about looks, women love confident guys“ type of thing.

Yet, when they talk about a guy they like it’s usually an (at least decently) attractive dude and I even see some of them swooning over (famous) Chads on Instagram.

Why do women hate to admit that looks are vastly important when it comes to attraction?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and BrettyBoy
Virtue signalling mostly. And they don't want to seem shallow.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, BigBoy, karbo and 11 others
Sometimes I ask one of my female study friends about things like attraction and what they usually have in common is the “noooo it‘s not about looks, women love confident guys“ type of thing.

Yet, when they talk about a guy they like it’s usually an (at least decently) attractive dude and I even see some of them swooning over (famous) Chads on Instagram.

Why do women hate to admit that looks are vastly important when it comes to attraction?
Tell me, would you tell some retard kid he is retarded? Well, there you got the answer.

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong, BigBoy, Squirtoutmabooty and 1 other person

Can you think for yourself or do you let other people think for you, obviously it's because it's rude you fucking brainlet.

Duherrg
9TNFnm4

Some women don't give a fuck. They just straight up tell me I'm ugly or I look like a little kid and laugh.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 245 and nattycel
Some women don't give a fuck. They just straight up tell me I'm ugly or I look like a little kid and laugh.
Tbh it's better then virtue signaling and lying.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Mansnob and Deleted member 245
Tbh it's better then virtue signaling and lying.
Yea. When I was bluepilled I always knew I was ugly and there was a reason besides muh personality that I got no female attention. And now I know why and how to improve.

Yea. When I was bluepilled I always knew I was ugly and there was a reason besides muh personality that I got no female attention. And now I know why and how to improve.
theres no improve

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Mansnob
Because many women don't even conciously know what they want. Their attraction towards good-looking guys ist mostly unconscious so they actually believe in these bluepilled illusions.

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong and BigBoy
are you kidding me? looks mean nothing to women, confidence is 100% everything.

according to these virtue-signaling whores they would fuck this dude if he was confident
EBOY

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
Women are incapable of being good people

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2426, DidntRead and 2 others
In 2019 no one is lying about the importance of looks

most people have no self awarness, women or man. we have more self awarness and less coping, but we arent fully ascended beings in case u dont know. guys say x and do y too you know.

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong and BigBoy
When i was bluepilled i thinked that i'm gl but i'm ultra aspie with foids and i had no social status. I was nerdy weird guy. At least i cope that i was gl, now i know that i'm ugly but even that often in my mind i have imagination of myself with gl face. I look for ioi's everywere and i expect to get it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
When i was bluepilled i thinked that i'm gl but i'm ultra aspie with foids and i had no social status. I was nerdy weird guy. At least i cope that i was gl, now i know that i'm ugly but even that often in my mind i have imagination of myself with gl face. I look for ioi's everywere and i expect to get it.
No it sounds like you always were an aspie

Liars
Shallow
Whores
Low IQ

Should i keep going?

Because cunts are heartless automatons whose only focus is raising their own status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245