Why do most incels not become misogynists like on this forum?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Most incels I know become more feministic and delusional about female nature. Think the average soy reddit poster.

They are ugly asf, no girls want them, virgins well into their 20s, eventually end up betabuxxing some fat roastie whore, etc.

They seem not to care though, and keep thinking women are 'amazing'. When you point out the obvious (Women are shallow) they will tell you that you're a misogynist and it's only men that are shallow. etc.
They vote for female political parties, are in favor of legislation that hurts men and benefits women

The brutal realization that this means the more incels we get as dating becomes more hypergameous and more brutal every year.... the worse it's going to get. The more feminists we have, the more pro-female legislation we're going to get.

The only people with more redpill/blackpill opinions about women tend to do well with women, which is a decreasing part of the population.

I don't get why you don't turn into a based misogynist when you're incel, like the incels on this forum. That would eventually 'turn the tide' as we get more based incel misogynists unhappy with soyciety and wanting to change shit around.

Fuck these soy incels.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, n0rthface, Baldingman1998 and 24 others
Because incels don't have any foundation and solution to the problem, unlike trp and blackpill. They have to accept it because they don't even know what is the problem so they can't hate women.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface, thecel, FrameMogger and 17 others
Nobody here is really incel, most of us are mentalcel or standardcel, but if you don’t fuck fat women or femcel tier you’ll most likely go incel for months, I suspect that’s where our anger comes from, hence we end up looksmaxxing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gogger, 11gaijin, Lars and 20 others
Nobody here is really incel, most of us are mentalcel or standardcel, but if you don’t fuck fat women or femcel tier you’ll most likely go incel for months, I suspect that’s where our anger comes from, hence we end up looksmaxxing
So why do these men that go without sex for months/years and get 0 positive attention from women.. why do they not become frustrated with their shitty lives and lack of success?

Different brain chemistry? lack of T? idk

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, thecel, Danish_Retard and 3 others
So why do these men that go without sex for months/years and get 0 positive attention from women.. why do they not become frustrated with their shitty lives and lack of success?

Different brain chemistry? lack of T? idk
Different brain chemistry, I know plenty of guys with high T that act soy AF IRL.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gogger, thecel and Richard_Hungwell
yeah seconding this.

Most of us here are within the normie tier range, and standardscels so we try to looksmax. I'm still following TRP tier advice, one of which is to boost SMV - Looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19281 and 3 others
yeah seconding this.

Most of us here are within the normie tier range, and standardscels so we try to looksmax. I'm still following TRP tier advice, one of which is to boost SMV - Looksmax.
Question, do you think softmaxxing actually makes much of a difference aside from leanmaxxing, I feel like the only true looksmaxxing that makes a noticeable difference are surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, FrameMogger and FailedNormieManlet
Question, do you think softmaxxing actually makes much of a difference aside from leanmaxxing, I feel like the only true looksmaxxing that makes a noticeable difference are surgeries.
Yeah softmaxxing makes big difference. I can pm you a pic of me with 0 softmaxxing vs now

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19281 and 2 others
Yeah softmaxxing makes big difference. I can pm you a pic of me with 0 softmaxxing vs now
Feel free to, softmaxxing took me from truecel to MTN-HTN, but I feel like it’s was 95% Fatloss

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Richard_Hungwell and FailedNormieManlet
because next thing you know you are some faggot pepper spraying women and sexually harrassing them instead of being a playa.

Theres a healthy medium between being a feminine cuck and a misogynist, and some of you digusting fucks think you just deserve sex without even working on yourself or your game. Thats why I'm here, to teach you the operation of this advanced technology known as being Chad.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, GetShrekt, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
me personally;
i like women and i couldnt hate them
for what? they ARE HARD WIRED TO HAVE ATTRACTION TO GOOD LOOKING MEN
its nature.. its normal..... why should i hate them for something they cant change? ATTRACTION IS NOT A CHOICE

men dont like fat women..... we are hard wired to find fat bitches ugly because instinctivly we want protect us from having sex with unhealthy(fat) women

an incel cant blame that shit on women
just because he is short and women prefer tall men

EDIT
I like women so badly, i would fuck the shit out of them :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 1901 and 4 others
because next thing you know you are some faggot pepper spraying women and sexually harrassing them instead of being a playa.
Why would you care? They are not your women. This is the soy mentality I am talking about.

Theres a healthy medium between being a feminine cuck and a misogynist, and some of you digusting fucks think you just deserve sex without even working on yourself or your game. Thats why I'm here, to teach you the operation of this advanced technology known as being Chad.
??

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 19281, FrameMogger and 1 other person
me personally;
i like women and i couldnt hate them
for what? they ARE HARD WIRED TO HAVE ATTRACTION TO GOOD LOOKING MEN
its nature.. its normal..... why should i hate them for something they cant change? ATTRACTION IS NOT A CHOICE

men dont like fat women..... we are hard wired to find fat bitches ugly because instinctivly we want protect us from having sex with unhealthy(fat) women

an incel cant blame that shit on women
just because he is short and women prefer tall men

EDIT
I like women so badly, i would fuck the shit out of them :ROFLMAO:
right so it's brainwiring then.

I am wired to hate those that discriminate against me and treat me poorly. Which is what women do if you aren't good-looking.

I can blame women for their behavior just as much as they can blame+mistreat short and ugly men for their looks.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Danish_Retard, Richard_Hungwell and 4 others
Not everyone are super selfish

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and MoggerGaston
In my experience the vast majority of zoomer guys are redpilled and a significant amount are sexist to some degree
Identifying as a misogynist is cringe though, you can just be aware of women's biology but you can't really fault them for their biological drive since we're slaves to our own biological drive. You don't see guys here seriously getting attacked for rejecting chicks with small boobs or waist.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, FrameMogger and Richard_Hungwell
Skincare and colored contacts make a huge difference imo

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and LightSkinNoob
Why would you care? They are not your women. This is the soy mentality I am talking about.

??
Hes a delusional cuck jfl at him he gets no coochie on his musty ass dick anyways :ROFLMAO:

NOONE MOGS LIKE GASTON :chad:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and MoggerGaston

I am wired to hate those that discriminate against me and treat me poorly. Which is what women do if you aren't good-looking.

I can blame women for their behavior just as much as they can blame+mistreat short and ugly men for their looks.
i can understand that but wanting a tall guy isnt a behavior.. its biological
its like you dont like fat girls.. this is not your behavior, this is they way you dont want fat girls biological

but of course, when fucking cunt foids making fun of small men on tiktok
thats a behavior and i dont like something like that too

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I ever so often see truecels. We are all mental cels tbh

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and LightSkinNoob
its like you dont like fat girls.. this is not your behavior, this is they way you dont want fat girls biological

Women dont date people on their own league greycel sure they all want tall men but do they deserve it?? :lul:

Plus keep coping even landhwales in this day and age have dozens of orbiters :lul:
If you are a woman nothing is impossible in the dating market

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19281 and FreakkForLife
Talking Talk Too Much GIF by SWR3

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Entschuldigung and CFW432

??
be a 35 year old loser instead of being succesful then, not my problem tbh

Most incels I know become more feministic and delusional about female nature. Think the average soy reddit poster.

They are ugly asf, no girls want them, virgins well into their 20s, eventually end up betabuxxing some fat roastie whore, etc.

They seem not to care though, and keep thinking women are 'amazing'. When you point out the obvious (Women are shallow) they will tell you that you're a misogynist and it's only men that are shallow. etc.
They vote for female political parties, are in favor of legislation that hurts men and benefits women

The brutal realization that this means the more incels we get as dating becomes more hypergameous and more brutal every year.... the worse it's going to get. The more feminists we have, the more pro-female legislation we're going to get.

The only people with more redpill/blackpill opinions about women tend to do well with women, which is a decreasing part of the population.

I don't get why you don't turn into a based misogynist when you're incel, like the incels on this forum. That would eventually 'turn the tide' as we get more based incel misogynists unhappy with soyciety and wanting to change shit around.

Fuck these soy incels.
Most incels don't know they're incels cos they're gaslighted by foids and redpillers.

Plus they cope by knowing eventually a foid will LTR them

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, FrameMogger, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 4 others

• +1
Most incels don't know they're incels cos they're gaslighted by foids and redpillers.

Plus they cope by knowing eventually a foid will LTR them
yup they just say you need to improve your personality and take care of hygiene like chad cares about his hygiene, Chad doesn't even wipe his ass properly and he still fucks them raw

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19281 and 1 other person
Brain chemistry, I’m built different

• +1
i understand women i dont hate them

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and kuk
be a 35 year old loser instead of being succesful then, not my problem tbh
doesnt have to do with anything discussed in this topic. fuck off idiot

doesnt have to do with anything discussed in this topic. fuck off idiot
it has 100 percent everything to do with it, ditch the weird elliot rogers frame of mind or you will end up as a miserable old weirdo

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19281, MoggerGaston and 1 other person

Being a misogynist is biological imo. Dominating women is biological, raping them is biological.

i dont get ur biology argument

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, FrameMogger, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
Being a misogynist is biological imo. Dominating women is biological, raping them is biological.

i dont get ur biology argument
well.. can you explain why you are attracted to beautiful women?
its because instinctivly you see them as healthy and because you want pass your genes to your offspring with a healthy women
you like beautiful women.. thats biological

and women want tall guys, thats their biological desire.. why should i blame them on wanting tall men?
its their nature

there are stuff thats behavior and some stuff are biological/hard wired in your subconscious

i

• +1

Fuck these soy incels.
You're right. But incels won't change anything. Doesn't matter how they think.

• +1
Women dont date people on their own league greycel sure they all want tall men but do they deserve it?? :lul:

Plus keep coping even landhwales in this day and age have dozens of orbiters :lul:
If you are a woman nothing is impossible in the dating market
lol i never disagreed with that
all fuckin women think they are 10/10 but of course they are NOT

and because guys (sub5s) are extremely desperate, they go for landwhales too and those landwhales think
they could also have chads

yes, if you are a woman dating market IS YOUR GAME AND YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE MANY MANY OPTIONS
i dont understand why you are saying that, i never disagreeed lol

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Richard_Hungwell

absolutely. you can blame THOSE WOMEN WHO ARE SHITTY FUCKED UP IN THEIR LITTLE BRAIN TO DISCRIMINATE MEN
i never disagreed.

thats why i said, you can blame women for their shitty behavior
and not all women have shitty behavior

example; my sister had never ever discriminated a short guy.. she say, why should she discriminate other people?
at the same time, she wants a tall guy.. but just because she wants a tall guy (thats how she are biological hard wired) she can have a normal behavior

• +1
Because their sexual frustration leads them to virtue signal. The bluepill tells them that in order to get women, they need to respect them and treat them well. The more they get rejected, the more sexually frustrated they become and their social conditioning leads them into a feedback loop of soyness and virtue signalling.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, FrameMogger, Richard_Hungwell and 6 others
Because their sexual frustration leads them to virtue signal. The bluepill tells them that in order to get women, they need to respect them and treat them well. The more they get rejected, the more sexually frustrated they become and their social conditioning leads them into a feedback loop of soyness and virtue signalling.
Mlady look how nice I am :feelsgood: spare some pussy please?

• JFL
absolutely. you can blame THOSE WOMEN WHO ARE SHITTY FUCKED UP IN THEIR LITTLE BRAIN TO DISCRIMINATE MEN
i never disagreed.

thats why i said, you can blame women for their shitty behavior
and not all women have shitty behavior

example; my sister had never ever discriminated a short guy.. she say, why should she discriminate other people?
at the same time, she wants a tall guy.. but just because she wants a tall guy (thats how she are biological hard wired) she can have a normal behavior
Girls do actually vicerally hate ugly men thoughhttps://************/1IBiL

• JFL
I don't hate women at all, If you had as many options as them, you would act the same way. JFL.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and TrestIsBest
There's no such thing as mentalcel. Either you look good or not. It's just another cope for normoids that think it's their mental that stops them from succeeding when in reality it's their looks.

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19281
In my experience the vast majority of zoomer guys are redpilled and a significant amount are sexist to some degree
Identifying as a misogynist is cringe though, you can just be aware of women's biology but you can't really fault them for their biological drive since we're slaves to our own biological drive. You don't see guys here seriously getting attacked for rejecting chicks with small boobs or waist.
Such Bluepill! Guys don't reject chicks- we may have preferences but we don't reject chicks (apart from exceptional circumstances like morbid obesity or them being over the age of 23)

• +1
Girls do actually vicerally hate ugly men thoughhttps://************/1IBiL
of course..... they hate what they dont like.. simple as that
instinctivly they are attracted to people with good genes and good genes = good looking =tall&handsome

They just go dumpster diving on the other side of the planet. Great going pal
Lol Gestapo. You're real sweet on me today. Tell your mother I said hi.

how do we know the normoid doesn't kind of hate women secretely. Women's rights and feminism is such a risky topic, going against the narrative is sure as hell going to get you cancelled. how many people are in public for example racist or anti-semitic? some who have little to lose but the vast majority aren't.

+ we need to take into consideration the incel issue isn't something that has been around for long. The generation before ours didn't have to deal with wymyn poisoned by social media and the consequences of that like hypergamy on steroids. They have less reason to hate womyn.

and another thing: in the past, societies had to deal with the wymyn issue as well. Wymyn weren't always oppressed like what has been the case prior to the 50s. wymyn were liberated in the weimar republic and before the roman empire collapsed. but societies eventually returned to the status quoe, a patriarchal society in which wymyn had barely rights
Identifying as a misogynist is cringe though, you can just be aware of women's biology but you can't really fault them for their biological drive since we're slaves to our own biological drive
yea you can fault them cus why not. Someone who has been raised badly and lives in the hood and commits armed robbery is going to get punished in court period regardless of whether it's their fault or because "their environment made them do it" or whatever.
assuming females are conscious creatures which to be fair is debatable, they will eventually have to be held accountable for their behavior.

there's nothing wrong with that. it's an eye for an eye. I don't know the statistics but i wouldn't be surprised if violence on women is increasing and i wouldn't be surprised that today there's more violence on women than in the 50s when pussy was regulated

Men are npcs compared to women. U dont understand women at all

• Woah
:feelsuhh:tf u even saying

HAAHAHAHHAAHA

That would eventually 'turn the tide' as we get more based incel misogynists unhappy with soyciety and wanting to change shit around.
You wont do shit and ure not based. Ur ugly submissive dna will perish without resistance

because it's so over for them, the alternative to bluepill for them is suicide. that's why most of them don't become blackpilled. also, bp isn't about being misogynist, it's about understanding foid nature. you don't have to hate them, you just need to understand them

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Richard_Hungwell
Would you hate a dog for shitting on the carpet?

• JFL
Men are npcs compared to women. U dont understand women at all
low iq. men are the ones most capable of being sentient, which is why most blackpilled people are men.