Why do most incels not become misogynists like on this forum?

low iq. men are the ones most capable of being sentient, which is why most blackpilled people are men.
Women arent blackpilled not because of sentience but cuz why they would give a fuck about all that. Its just male subhuamns problems

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and spark
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19281, FreakkForLife and 3 others
I became mysginist or however you spell it way back in 2002 when I started listening yo Eminem. He used to rap about pushing hoes out the door ,and slapping them. Funny women loved him and didn't care.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 19499, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
because next thing you know you are some faggot pepper spraying women and sexually harrassing them instead of being a playa.

Theres a healthy medium between being a feminine cuck and a misogynist, and some of you digusting fucks think you just deserve sex without even working on yourself or your game. Thats why I'm here, to teach you the operation of this advanced technology known as being Chad.
Kys fag, go OD on your soy lattes. I don’t give a fuck about sluts getting pepper sprayed, they’re strong independent wahmen they can handle it, they don’t need me mansplaining and prtoectionsplaining :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Pikabro and MoggerGaston
Most incels I know become more feministic and delusional about female nature. Think the average soy reddit poster.

They are ugly asf, no girls want them, virgins well into their 20s, eventually end up betabuxxing some fat roastie whore, etc.

They seem not to care though, and keep thinking women are 'amazing'. When you point out the obvious (Women are shallow) they will tell you that you're a misogynist and it's only men that are shallow. etc.
They vote for female political parties, are in favor of legislation that hurts men and benefits women

The brutal realization that this means the more incels we get as dating becomes more hypergameous and more brutal every year.... the worse it's going to get. The more feminists we have, the more pro-female legislation we're going to get.

The only people with more redpill/blackpill opinions about women tend to do well with women, which is a decreasing part of the population.

I don't get why you don't turn into a based misogynist when you're incel, like the incels on this forum. That would eventually 'turn the tide' as we get more based incel misogynists unhappy with soyciety and wanting to change shit around.

Fuck these soy incels.
Jfl.

I hate women and women hate me once i make it abundantly clear

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and MoggerGaston
Most incels I know become more feministic and delusional about female nature. Think the average soy reddit poster.

They are ugly asf, no girls want them, virgins well into their 20s, eventually end up betabuxxing some fat roastie whore, etc.

They seem not to care though, and keep thinking women are 'amazing'. When you point out the obvious (Women are shallow) they will tell you that you're a misogynist and it's only men that are shallow. etc.
They vote for female political parties, are in favor of legislation that hurts men and benefits women

The brutal realization that this means the more incels we get as dating becomes more hypergameous and more brutal every year.... the worse it's going to get. The more feminists we have, the more pro-female legislation we're going to get.

The only people with more redpill/blackpill opinions about women tend to do well with women, which is a decreasing part of the population.

I don't get why you don't turn into a based misogynist when you're incel, like the incels on this forum. That would eventually 'turn the tide' as we get more based incel misogynists unhappy with soyciety and wanting to change shit around.

Fuck these soy incels.
peoples here still has hope with women because we beleive we can ascend with looksmaxing but misogynist hasn't have that hope because they has shit level base they can't ascend

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Richard_Hungwell
because next thing you know you are some faggot pepper spraying women and sexually harrassing them instead of being a playa.

Theres a healthy medium between being a feminine cuck and a misogynist, and some of you digusting fucks think you just deserve sex without even working on yourself or your game. Thats why I'm here, to teach you the operation of this advanced technology known as being Chad.
Got ya foid

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
because most males have rodent tier sentience
they should be put down rather than exist and have the opportunity to give resources to women

Ignorance is bliss, If everyone was aware of how the world was, There would be Riots everywhere

• +1
Because what (decent) alternative is there? Sure, it's very easy to just lose your mind and go crazy with anger, but it's not good to go through life with hate in your heart. It's draining and not a fun way to live. I'm a short guy and women aren't into me so I just accept it. Unless you can looksmaxx or geomaxx or something to ascend (or whoremaxx), there's really no point in wasting your life with copes like misogyny or white supremacy or whatever when you could spend your time with more pleasant and enjoyable things. At least that's my opinion.

i can understand that but wanting a tall guy isnt a behavior.. its biological
its like you dont like fat girls.. this is not your behavior, this is they way you dont want fat girls biological

but of course, when fucking cunt foids making fun of small men on tiktok
thats a behavior and i dont like something like that too
All fat women have to do is stop being a pig and they’ll have access to Chad. Meanwhile there’s no gaining height. If you’re short it’s over

Cause they lacked a strong, masculine paternal figure that told them about female nature and the importance of looks.

• +1
So why do these men that go without sex for months/years and get 0 positive attention from women.. why do they not become frustrated with their shitty lives and lack of success?

Different brain chemistry? lack of T? idk

different brain chemistry

Some of these people are volcels. Most of the incels are NOT SUFFERING. They don’t care a lot about getting laid like we do.

IMO, non-ugly guys who’re into blackpill/redpill dating stuff are dudes with above-average libidos.

I don’t know any people IRL who say they care about sex and dating as much as guys in redpill and blackpill communities seem to.

right so it's brainwiring then.

I am wired to hate those that discriminate against me and treat me poorly. Which is what women do if you aren't good-looking.

I can blame women for their behavior just as much as they can blame+mistreat short and ugly men for their looks.
I dont see women treating bad ugly men in everyday interactions

and if you surround with alot of hate you also start hating somewhere, i never hated girls i totally agree with them why should they go for the 6/10 out of pitty if they can go easily for 8/10s

There's no such thing as mentalcel. Either you look good or not. It's just another cope for normoids that think it's their mental that stops them from succeeding when in reality it's their looks.
mentalcel = lazycel
these types have attention of women when they start to talk, tons of obvious iois, some women approached them, but they just dont talk to them to make the p in v happen.

I dont see women treating bad ugly men in everyday interactions
depends on ur age. Women get more covert and sneaky with it in their twenties since it's socially unacceptable. But they will still do it.

Being ugly in childhood/teenage years = actively treated like shit in everyday interactions.
Being ugly in your twenties and onwards = being ignored and treated like you are invisible. (which is not much better imo)

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
The Five stages of grief:
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

The incels you know are still in the Bargaining phase. They think that if theyy capitulate to female viewpoints they will be rewarded.

Last edited: