Why do most incels on this website have high ego?

negawattlol

negawattlol

NIGGER ! NIGGER ! NIGGER ! NIGGER ! NIGGER !
Tbh makes no sense none of you are legit succesful at anything and even if you are, you are clearly a mentalcel, so why do you have such an ego?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, try2beme, noodlelover and 8 others
It’s funny the fakecel types act the same on discord .

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WeiWei, arab_chink and negawattlol
Why would they have an ego when they legit spend time amongst what society would consider bottom of the barrel.

Delusional or dumb?

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and ElTruecel
A lot of them are bad people. They insist it's because they've been mistreated by society, but that's just a cheap excuse. Good people are good no matter the condition.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xegigi, borntosuffer, WeiWei and 8 others
A lot of them are bad people. They insist it's because they've been mistreated by society, but that's just a cheap excuse. Good people are good no matter the condition.
Actually facts, based real madrid supporter

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, murdah and Madridista
. Good people are good no matter the condition.
Nobody is really good. We are all sinners in the eyes of God

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Because we know women are evil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Hamdan, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
the narcist people are the former incels like that one fag who posts slay stories with ltbs and tries to flex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv, Deleted member 65658 and negawattlol
the narcist people are the former incels like that one fag who posts slay stories with ltbs and tries to flex
Makes sense tbh, insecure all his life now ascended, still stuck in the same mental place of being an incel, brutal.

No looks for your abused dog brain

No one is born “good” or “bad”, you become good or bad from your upbringing and how you see society, I personally have tons of issues with modern society and I had a very fucked environment in my formative years so according to normies I’d be one of the worst people alive as if I chose to be that

• +1
Reactions: Melly, HTN_Mentalcel and negawattlol
Makes sense tbh
its low iq to me ngl

cause you spend years on a forum with people suffering by you and the second you get something better you come back to flex :lul:

its worse than how normies would cuck lifelong friends for a girl

• +1
Reactions: negawattlol
they're just abused starving dogs who got their first lick of validation from high school indians .org rating them weak HTNs
reality will soon kick in for them

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and negawattlol
they're just abused starving dogs who got their first lick of validation from high school indians .org rating them weak HTNs
reality will soon kick in for them
It's not only them, it's also just users here who get butthurt because someone disagrees with their opinion so they will start announcing how they are blocking you, like you should care, honestly unbelievable to me

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
No one is born “good” or “bad”, you become good or bad from your upbringing and how you see society, I personally have tons of issues with modern society and I had a very fucked environment in my formative years so according to normies I’d be one of the worst people alive as if I chose to be that

What about genes that predispose you to violence like MAO-A? What about people whose anterior cingulate cortex are damaged and display antisocial behavior? What about people that have a combination of high testosterone and low cognitive function, which is known for causing people to be more inclined to violence? What about people that are born psychopaths?

Genes are very important. Nature is important. Some people are born like this. You are bluepilled if you think it all boils down to the environment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: negawattlol and HTN_Mentalcel

What about genes that predispose you to violence like MAO-A? What about people whose anterior cingulate cortex are damaged and display antisocial behavior? What about people that have a combination of high testosterone and low cognitive function, which is known for causing people to be more inclined to violence? What about people that are born psychopaths?

Genes are very important. Nature is important. Some people are born like this. You are bluepilled if you think it all boils down to the environment.
There is no good or bad, no right or wrong, if there is most humans are bad. Do what you want in life and dont let others influence you, its all about having a good time. Really isnt that deep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65658, hypernormie and Xtra
Its mostly enviroment

• +1
Reactions: Xtra

imagine calling others bluepilled when you believe people are born violent or born as a psycho. most retarded thing i have read. nurture is way more important than nature in terms of how your life goes

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
There is no good or bad, no right or wrong, if there is most humans are bad. Do what you want in life and dont let others influence you, its all about having a good time. Really isnt that deep
Really bad take tbh, you can't just live life thinking there isn't good and bad, there obviously is and you are coping if you think otherwise, if we live all as we want we wouldn't be any different from animals.

• JFL
They want validation from us because they didnt have some from their parents

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wackedchives, HTN_Mentalcel and ElTruecel
Really bad take tbh, you can't just live life thinking there isn't good and bad, there obviously is and you are coping if you think otherwise, if we live all as we want we wouldn't be any different from animals.
Thats because we really are not that different from most animals.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
Aight nigger go shit on the sidewalk rape women and kill for food then
If we were not born in the modern world and in nature that is pretty much how it would have been, we still would have had some tools or something but it pretty much would be like that

• JFL
If we were not born in the modern world and in nature that is pretty much how it would have been, we still would have had some tools or something but it pretty much would be like that
Name checks out

• JFL
imagine calling others bluepilled when you believe people are born violent or born as a psycho. most retarded thing i have read. nurture is way more important than nature in terms of how your life goes
Nurture is equally outside of people’s control. There’s a reason the majority of violent offenders come from terrible home environments.

IMG 1177

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65658, HTN_Mentalcel and negawattlol
Our good and bad is still fundamentally based in our base animal desires. We label things in moral directions because we are more complex than animals, we aren’t different though in any fundamental way.

Good is what keeps us alive and reduces stress and conflict for our lives, bad is whatever does the opposite.

• +1
Our good and bad is still fundamentally based in our base animal desires. We label things in moral directions because we are more complex than animals, we aren’t different though in any fundamental way.

Good is what keeps us alive and reduces stress and conflict for our lives, bad is whatever does the opposite.
Yes logically we should not care about foids attention but it is hardwired into us to seek reproduction even though logically it makes no sense, most parents dont benefit having kids but yet they still do it. Advertising and all the jewish scams of today appeal to the primitive brain because thats fundamentally what we still are

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
Elab how we lived for 5 billion years in nature then?
Doesn't fucking matter? who cares are you living in 2024 or in 20255bc ooga booga times, you don't know how we lived back then and I also don't, anyways that besides the point you also don't believe in good and bad and believe we should "do what we want" so

• JFL
nurture is way more important than nature in terms of how your life goes
jfl

dna > environment always, the environment expresses itself through epigenetics anyway so it all ties back to genes

but you're not in control of either so debating which one matters more is a waste of time

• +1
jfl

dna > environment always, the environment expresses itself through epigenetics anyway so it all ties back to genes

but you're not in control of either so debating which one matters more is a waste of time
epigenetics is enviroment though:lul: (and i guess parents lifestyle)

imagine having over 1k posts on a incel forum it’s over for u incel:lul::lul:
Funny GIF

epigenetics is enviroment though:lul: (and i guess parents lifestyle)
epigenetics (note the name, epi-genetics) is the modification of genes, sure the environment is a major factor but it's not the main variable hence not the most important imo

dna base -> external stimuli -> modification of dna expression

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and HTN_Mentalcel
Yes logically we should not care about foids attention but it is hardwired into us to seek reproduction even though logically it makes no sense, most parents dont benefit having kids but yet they still do it. Advertising and all the jewish scams of today appeal to the primitive brain because thats fundamentally what we still are
There’s no reason at all to reproduce other than to satisfy the instinctual desire. There is no rational reason one can make for the continuation of life. The instinct is just so strong that many people are better off indulging it than fighting it, like the urge to have sex or masturbate. It’s pointless but fighting that drive your whole life is so stressful that it’s more costly to your own life experience to not indulge it.

We are animals, the world is pointless and unconcerned with your existence as far as we’re concerned. We can try to justify it in a million ways but ultimately every justification is just a rationalization of an incomprehensible reality.

Intelligence, morals, beauty, etcetera, are all based in survival because that’s all we can guarantee we have. Whatever else is happening what we do know is that we exist and that we can feel pain and happiness so might as well try to reduce the former and maximize the latter. This leads to all sorts of strategies on how this is achieved but that’s all they are, strategies on how to reduce suffering.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65658 and HTN_Mentalcel
incel calling other people incel on an incel website
just lol
Hes a troll, he pastes the same message llike 50 times, i think imma put him on ignore

• +1
your very strange, something is very off about you
Dude calls people incels for having 1k posts while having 3k, obviously mentally disturbed

jfl

im not talking about for looks im talking about for quality of life. you can live a good life with bad genetics (ugly rich kids for example) meanwhile it’s impossible to live a good life with bad environment

• +1
im not talking about for looks im talking about for quality of life. you can live a good life with bad genetics (ugly rich kids for example) meanwhile it’s impossible to live a good life with bad environment
Blackpill should be genetic predeterminism and enviroment, you cant change neither

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon