Why do people think INCELS are the ones who are going around raping women?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I personally strongly dislike women, but i would NEVER do anything to actively harm one. I am sure this sentiment holds true for most cels in this community. Socially inept men are seen as more dangerous than criminals. The world is a fucking joke and we are the only ones who see that. INCELS/THE BLACKPILL DO NOT ADVOCATE VIOLENCE OF ANY SORT. The blackpill is merely a mindstate of understanding how the world works.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, butterworld, wsada and 2 others
I personally strongly dislike women, but i would NEVER do anything to actively harm one. I am sure this sentiment holds true for most cels in this community. Socially inept men are seen as more dangerous than criminals. The world is a fucking joke and we are the only ones who see that. INCELS/THE BLACKPILL DO NOT ADVOCATE VIOLENCE OF ANY SORT. The blackpill is merely a mindstate of understanding how the world works.
Same. I dislike them cos they are evil

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Don't care for Incels but this is true.

I think it's because of media stereotypes as well as the fact that violent criminals are often seen as exclusively a lower class issue whereas Incels are seen as more of a middle class problem.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Actual incels are weak and/or autistic/retarded computer nerds who are indoors almost everyday

They literally can't even rot in their own home not making any contact with society and still get blamed for everything like the Jews

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Orvka381 and Zenis
Tbh I'd pick the bear ur too ugly ngl

• Woah
There is no point in raping if you can have sex with consent.

• Woah
Actual incels are weak and/or autistic/retarded computer nerds who are indoors almost everyday

They literally can't even rot in their own home not making any contact with society and still get blamed for everything like the Jews
Exactly, most incels are just extermly high inhib socially awkward niggas. Yet they get blamed for everything

Aren’t sex havers the ones who rape the most
Well women are more often than not raped by people they are close with but the very difference between consent and rape is looks, so overall most rapists are simply too subhuman for them to obtain sex with consentment, which is one of the defining features of an incel.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Bump