mltn2mtn
Late pubertycel
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2025
- Posts
- 5,616
- Reputation
- 5,361
Like I don’t get this bro ever since I brought up looksmaxxing a year ago they all make fun of me and ask me if I mogging, like I’m lmtn/mtn bro clearly I’m not mogging.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
If people around you laugh at you they're not your friendsLike I don’t get this bro ever since I brought up looksmaxxing a year ago they all make fun of me and ask me if I mogging, like I’m lmtn/mtn bro clearly I’m not mogging.
Nah normies are just like thatIf people around you laugh at you they're not your friends
They don’t laugh at me they just make backhanded comments like “he’s mogging today” or “bro you’re cute”If people around you laugh at you they're not your friends
I’m a senior in hs budfind a new friendgroup
SadNah normies are just like that
If they tease you and you don't tease them back and it's not playful feeling then it's badThey don’t laugh at me they just make backhanded comments like “he’s mogging today” or “bro you’re cute”
idk broLike I don’t get this bro ever since I brought up looksmaxxing a year ago they all make fun of me and ask me if I mogging, like I’m lmtn/mtn bro clearly I’m not mogging.
Well yeah it’s usually after I make like a comment about someone’s sister is something and in return I get “bro she wouldn’t even consider you” or some shitIf they tease you and you don't tease them back and it's not playful feeling then it's bad
They're not gonna stop clowning that's why ill never talk about looksmaxxing to anyoneLike I don’t get this bro ever since I brought up looksmaxxing a year ago they all make fun of me and ask me if I mogging, like I’m lmtn/mtn bro clearly I’m not mogging.
Well then fineWell yeah it’s usually after I make like a comment about someone’s sister is something and in return I get “bro she wouldn’t even consider you” or some shit
I dunno, none of my people know i exist on this forum. I'm safeLike I don’t get this bro ever since I brought up looksmaxxing a year ago they all make fun of me and ask me if I mogging, like I’m lmtn/mtn bro clearly I’m not mogging.
Because you’re a weak little dork and nobody respects you because you don’t command itLike I don’t get this bro ever since I brought up looksmaxxing a year ago they all make fun of me and ask me if I mogging, like I’m lmtn/mtn bro clearly I’m not mogging.
Yeah I regret telling my fg about it last year. I do look substantially better like I show them photos and they r like wow I didn’t even realize. But they still flame me, and two of my friends have good status and last year when I was telling everyone about it they like told half the kids in my grade about it.They're not gonna stop clowning that's why ill never talk about looksmaxxing to anyone
Probably I’m 5’8 and 130 lbsBecause you’re a weak little dork and nobody respects you because you don’t command it
I hate jesters, always trying to shame others for a little bit of entertainmenttwo of my friends have good status and last year when I was telling everyone about it they like told half the kids in my grade about it.
show their facesLike I don’t get this bro ever since I brought up looksmaxxing a year ago they all make fun of me and ask me if I mogging, like I’m lmtn/mtn bro clearly I’m not mogging.