Why do my friends make fun of the way I look

mltn2mtn

mltn2mtn

Late pubertycel
Joined
Nov 10, 2025
Posts
5,616
Reputation
5,361
Like I don’t get this bro ever since I brought up looksmaxxing a year ago they all make fun of me and ask me if I mogging, like I’m lmtn/mtn bro clearly I’m not mogging.
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic, Larploid_498 and Gen1leman
Like I don’t get this bro ever since I brought up looksmaxxing a year ago they all make fun of me and ask me if I mogging, like I’m lmtn/mtn bro clearly I’m not mogging.
If people around you laugh at you they're not your friends
 
  • +1
Reactions: i<3cats and mltn2mtn
  • +1
Reactions: bhsoda_destroyer, Gen1leman and mltn2mtn
If people around you laugh at you they're not your friends
They don’t laugh at me they just make backhanded comments like “he’s mogging today” or “bro you’re cute”
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
find a new friendgroup
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and mltn2mtn
They don’t laugh at me they just make backhanded comments like “he’s mogging today” or “bro you’re cute”
If they tease you and you don't tease them back and it's not playful feeling then it's bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: bhsoda_destroyer and mltn2mtn
Like I don’t get this bro ever since I brought up looksmaxxing a year ago they all make fun of me and ask me if I mogging, like I’m lmtn/mtn bro clearly I’m not mogging.
idk bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: mltn2mtn
over for mtncels in 2026
 
  • +1
Reactions: mltn2mtn
the only guy i make fun of is a chad, because he can take it hes chad
 
  • +1
Reactions: mltn2mtn
If they tease you and you don't tease them back and it's not playful feeling then it's bad
Well yeah it’s usually after I make like a comment about someone’s sister is something and in return I get “bro she wouldn’t even consider you” or some shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
Like I don’t get this bro ever since I brought up looksmaxxing a year ago they all make fun of me and ask me if I mogging, like I’m lmtn/mtn bro clearly I’m not mogging.
They're not gonna stop clowning that's why ill never talk about looksmaxxing to anyone
 
  • +1
Reactions: mltn2mtn and Gen1leman
Well yeah it’s usually after I make like a comment about someone’s sister is something and in return I get “bro she wouldn’t even consider you” or some shit
Well then fine
 
  • +1
Reactions: mltn2mtn
Like I don’t get this bro ever since I brought up looksmaxxing a year ago they all make fun of me and ask me if I mogging, like I’m lmtn/mtn bro clearly I’m not mogging.
I dunno, none of my people know i exist on this forum. I'm safe
 
  • +1
Reactions: mltn2mtn
Like I don’t get this bro ever since I brought up looksmaxxing a year ago they all make fun of me and ask me if I mogging, like I’m lmtn/mtn bro clearly I’m not mogging.
Because you’re a weak little dork and nobody respects you because you don’t command it
 
  • +1
Reactions: mltn2mtn
They're not gonna stop clowning that's why ill never talk about looksmaxxing to anyone
Yeah I regret telling my fg about it last year. I do look substantially better like I show them photos and they r like wow I didn’t even realize. But they still flame me, and two of my friends have good status and last year when I was telling everyone about it they like told half the kids in my grade about it.
 
Same for me, somehow normies can't possibly fathom someone trying to look better and just label it as "gay" or "weird"
 
  • +1
Reactions: mltn2mtn
two of my friends have good status and last year when I was telling everyone about it they like told half the kids in my grade about it.
I hate jesters, always trying to shame others for a little bit of entertainment
 
  • +1
Reactions: mltn2mtn
Huffff normies are so annoying dude
 
  • +1
Reactions: mltn2mtn
Like I don’t get this bro ever since I brought up looksmaxxing a year ago they all make fun of me and ask me if I mogging, like I’m lmtn/mtn bro clearly I’m not mogging.
show their faces
 
  • +1
Reactions: mltn2mtn

Similar threads

Jesus_ist_König
Replies
9
Views
53
Majklos
Majklos
Mooks Laxx
Replies
4
Views
37
5ftmanlet
5ftmanlet
lowtide654
Replies
36
Views
146
Fuldblod
Fuldblod
milkas
Replies
28
Views
48
milkas
milkas
jc0
Replies
6
Views
45
Matt Fat
M

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top