Why do my looks get so many different reactions

T50 Demon

T50 Demon

Stuck at level 3 on the hierarchy of needs
I went on ome.tv and there were some girls that called me cute, typically nonwhite foids.
One even responded "OMG YOURE MAJESTIC" but others would immediately skip me (most white foids).

I also posted my face on a face rating subreddit and the ratings ranged from 4/10 to 8.5/10

Why cant i get a clear idea on my looks? Does anyone have similar problems?

• +1
Reactions: watah, normie_joe and nathan
I went on ome.tv and there were some girls that called me cute, typically nonwhite foids.
One even responded "OMG YOURE MAJESTIC" but others would immediately skip me (most white foids).

I also posted my face on a face rating subreddit and the ratings ranged from 4/10 to 8.5/10

Your just a fucking normie then that has niche appeal: it ain’t that hard to realize.

Subhumans get all negative reactions, chads all postive

• +1
Reactions: watah, AspiringMogger, T50 Demon and 1 other person

Also don’t take what women have to say to heart really, words don’t matter actions do

What's your ethnicity and the ethnicity of the girls who complimented you?

mtn

• +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
give me a second, trying to imagine your face.

post here
if you can show it on ome.tv why not here

What's your ethnicity and the ethnicity of the girls who complimented you?
Mixed race with this typa pheno, the races that complimented me were latinas, arabs, blacks and 1 balkan foid.

Kell_Brook.jpg

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back