WHY DO NORDICS AND GERMANICS FUCKING FRAUD TO LOOK MED/MIXED/LIGHT ETHNIC? THEY RUIN OUR SMV. THEY RUIN THE SMV OF PEOPLE WHO NATURALLY LOOK LIKE US.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE NAZI DESCENDANTS WHO ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE IN THIS. THEY RUIN OUR SMV.
MEANWHILE SOME OF US WHITEMAXX, OR CONTEMPLATING WHITEMAXXING, TO GET RID OF OUR ETHNIC FAILOS, THOUGH I WOULDN'T DO THAT BECAUSE IT'S SELF-HATE.
PEOPLE LIKE STEVEN KELLY RUIN IT FOR LIGHT ETHNICS AND MIXED LADS LIKE US WHO WERE BORN WITH THE FEATURES THEY CRAVE, AND THEY RUIN IT FOR US BECAUSE THEY GET WASP/NORDIC HALO. EVEN MEDS SUFFER, THOUGH THEY'RE WHITE.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, HeightPilledum, STAMPEDE and 14 others
FUCK STEVEN KELLY AND PAUL STURM AND THAT DANISH GUY I FORGOT THE NAME OF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and NorthAtlandidMogs
@justshower

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
I support white people in their quest to achieve a tan. Stop gatekeeping, it’s weird. Plus you’re half white which makes it even weirder.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30892, SteveRogers, Deleted member 19157 and 10 others
I support white people in their quest to achieve a tan. Stop gatekeeping, it’s weird. Plus you’re half white which makes it even weirder.

FRAUD TO LOOK MED/MIXED/LIGHT ETHNIC​

FRAUD TO LOOK MED/MIXED/LIGHT ETHNIC​

Nobody does that. They just like a tan because they don’t like pale skin. Ethnics on the other hand love pale skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30892, Deleted member 18522, Lmao and 6 others
"Because when White people tan they look like bronze gods bro!!!"

Article 2127532 1287C110000005DC 332 470x413

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog and Acne Victim
White girls 9x/10 look worse with a tan. It looks so low class

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892, Deleted member 19294, johncruz12345 and 4 others
Nobody does that. They just like a tan because they don’t like pale skin. Ethnics on the other hand love pale skin.
YOU WOULD THINK THIS FUCKER AND STEVEN KELLY ARE MED OR MIXED RIGHT?

NO. HE'S A PASTY WHITE GERMAN WHO FRAUDS TO LOOK LIKE US. THEY RUIN OUR SMV. THEY RUIN MED, ARAB AND MIXED SMV.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 22354
I wouldn’t think anything other than “looks good.”
Yes but people like him steal some of our phenotypic features for their benefit

Yes but people like him steal some of our phenotypic features for their benefit
Nobody would think “wow, he looks exotic.” They would only think “wow, he looks good.” Whether tanned or not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Xangsane
But the truth is that yes, Whites can appreciate ethnic features. After all, they never had to be insecure about them.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Michael Myers
Nobody would think “wow, he looks exotic.” They would only think “wow, he looks good.” Whether tanned or not.
THEY BUY "EXOTIC" PHENOTYPIC FEATURES AND RUIN IT FOR PEOPLE WHO WERE BORN WITH THEM.

THEY BUY "EXOTIC" PHENOTYPIC FEATURES AND RUIN IT FOR PEOPLE WHO WERE BORN WITH THEM.
Changing the lettertype and font doesn’t make you right. Sit down and let people do what they want.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 7580 and Xangsane
But the truth is that yes, Whites can appreciate ethnic features. After all, they never had to be insecure about them.
Ethnics do make fun of “lipless whites.”

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 23778
I HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE NAZI DESCENDANTS WHO ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE IN THIS. THEY RUIN OUR SMV.
MEANWHILE SOME OF US WHITEMAXX, OR CONTEMPLATING WHITEMAXXING, TO GET RID OF OUR ETHNIC FAILOS, THOUGH I WOULDN'T DO THAT BECAUSE IT'S SELF-HATE.
PEOPLE LIKE STEVEN KELLY RUIN IT FOR LIGHT ETHNICS AND MIXED LADS LIKE US WHO WERE BORN WITH THE FEATURES THEY CRAVE, AND THEY RUIN IT FOR US BECAUSE THEY GET WASP/NORDIC HALO. EVEN MEDS SUFFER, THOUGH THEY'RE WHITE.
no nordic wants to look black or ethnic, fuck off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Changing the lettertype and font doesn’t make you right. Sit down and let people do what they want.
DID THEY EVER FACE PREJUDICE BECAUSE OF THEIR FEATURES AND SKIN? NO
THOSE SAME PEOPLE MOCK ETHNIC, MIXED PEOPLE WHEN THEY WANT TO BE LIGHTER

DID THEY EVER FACE PREJUDICE BECAUSE OF THEIR FEATURES AND SKIN? NO
THOSE SAME PEOPLE MOCK ETHNIC, MIXED PEOPLE WHEN THEY WANT TO BE LIGHTER
White-passing ethnics / mixed race don’t face prejudice. Try actually being a brown guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 17872 and Xangsane
no nordic wants to look black or ethnic, fuck off
He’s just coping. The funny thing is he’s half white himself and hating on his own people. Weird.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, User49, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
EXPLAIN THIS:

THIS IS A 100% WHITE PASTY NAZI GERMAN.
Hes not frauding anything you retard, he just looks mediterranian like a greek god would Hes not trying to fraud to look like an african or an indian. Dream on.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 23778
He’s just coping. The funny thing is he’s half white himself and hating on his own people. Weird.
so many self loathing white skinned people now, i think media needs to be fucking annihilated from the face of the earth

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 7580 and Michael Myers
Hes not frauding anything you retard, he just looks mediterranian like a greek god would Hes not trying to fraud to look like an african or an indian. Dream on.

White-passing ethnics / mixed race don’t face prejudice. Try actually being a brown guy.
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MIXED PEOPLE HAVE BEEN THROUGH WITH WHITE PEOPLE WHO AREN'T OUR PARENTS.

so many self loathing white skinned people now, i think media needs to be fucking annihilated from the face of the earth
White women loathe themselves => go after ethnics (black ones)

White men loathe themselves => go after ethnics (black ones)

OP is the same. He likes African women. But he hates white women. Strange times.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MIXED PEOPLE HAVE BEEN THROUGH WITH WHITE PEOPLE WHO AREN'T OUR PARENTS.
You have it better than real ethnics. You are nothing but a boy enjoying the benefits of being half white.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
LOOK AT HIS FACIAL HAIR, BROWS, SKIN COLOUR, LIPS.
THEY'RE THE SAME FEATURES THESE CUMSKINS WANT, AND THEY RUIN IT FOR US

OP is the same. He likes African women. But he hates white women. Strange times.
I love my mum.

Doesn't look Med at all and nothing like a Greek god jfl

??? aren't you saying that you try to look like us

I don't and I'm not, but sadly a lot of non-whites and mixed people do.
so it's ok when deathnics try to look like us but when we get a tan that's a no-no

Also when white Chads fraud to look like a different race they always pick light MENA, Latino or mixed, nothing else.

Also when white Chads fraud to look like a different race they always pick light MENA, Latino or mixed, nothing else.
ive never seen that and i dont see white women desiring black men over white men either

ya right. sometimes ill see those white girls who are really mentally ill looking going after black dudes. other then that its just like pretty standard shit to have mostly black girls with black dudes and so on etc

can u show an example of them trying to do this, ive never seen it

ive never seen that
Features white models and TikTokers want: full, thick dark beard/eyelashes/hair, lower hairline, dense hair, golden olive skin, full lips (i.e. looking like a mixed-race or light ethnic male)
Features white models and TikTokers don't want: dark skin, kinky hair, wide nose, hooked nose, brown skin
and i dont see white women desiring black men over white men either
I'm not into white women, but generally, all races of women prefer white men.

Features white models and TikTokers want: full, thick dark beard/eyelashes/hair, lower hairline, dense hair, golden olive skin, full lips (i.e. looking like a mixed-race or light ethnic male)
Features white models and TikTokers don't want: dark skin, kinky hair, wide nose, hooked nose, brown skin

I'm not into white women, but generally, all races of women prefer white men.
nordics already have full thick and dense hair, the most dense and thick in the world actually. on par with arabs.

admittedly they look better when dying eyebrows and eyelashes dark brown

ok maybe some tan, but thats a trend that seems to be disappearing because they realize how low class it looks

and no men really care about lips bro.. only homosexuals do for dick sucking

lips is important on women tho

nordics already have full thick and dense hair, the most dense and thick in the world actually. on par with arabs.
The hair quality on Nordics is different than on ethnics.
admittedly they look better when dying eyebrows and eyelashes dark brown
Another case of cherrypicking
ok maybe some tan, but thats a trend that seems to be disappearing because they realize how low class it looks
A reminder that systemic racism exists
and no men really care about lips bro.. only homosexuals do for dick sucking

lips is important on women tho
I hated how full my lips look. I always wanted them wider and slightly thinner so they harmonise more, but fuck systemic racism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Xangsane