WHY DO NORDICS AND GERMANICS FUCKING FRAUD TO LOOK MED/MIXED/LIGHT ETHNIC? THEY RUIN OUR SMV. THEY RUIN THE SMV OF PEOPLE WHO NATURALLY LOOK LIKE US.

I HATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE NAZI DESCENDANTS WHO ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE IN THIS. THEY RUIN OUR SMV.
MEANWHILE SOME OF US WHITEMAXX, OR CONTEMPLATING WHITEMAXXING, TO GET RID OF OUR ETHNIC FAILOS, THOUGH I WOULDN'T DO THAT BECAUSE IT'S SELF-HATE.
PEOPLE LIKE STEVEN KELLY RUIN IT FOR LIGHT ETHNICS AND MIXED LADS LIKE US WHO WERE BORN WITH THE FEATURES THEY CRAVE, AND THEY RUIN IT FOR US BECAUSE THEY GET WASP/NORDIC HALO. EVEN MEDS SUFFER, THOUGH THEY'RE WHITE.
you are literally half Germanic(Anglo) lmao cope

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
The hair quality on Nordics is different than on ethnics.
what do you think is different about it? and do you have any evidence to support your claim?

what do you think is different about it? and do you have any evidence to support your claim?
Nordics usually have type 1-2a hair , while most ethnics and med whites have 2b-3c hair , black can have 4c aswell , a white guy getting a perm is the same as a black guy straightening his hair

• +1
u should be self-hating if u aren't white or jewish

too many foreigners online project ethnic beauty standards on white people, a lot of these models don't realize most of their followers are curry.

• JFL
Tbh the biggest indicator of this are lips
If any white guy has plump lips they are either mixed or they are faking it with volufiline or some.
IMG 20230322 004944

Vs my lips
IMG 20230322 005250

• +1
Meanwhile I’m Nordicmaxxing and cornering the market on corn fed robust white boys in my area.

Nordics usually have type 1-2a hair , while most ethnics and med whites have 2b-3c hair , black can have 4c aswell , a white guy getting a perm is the same as a black guy straightening his hair
@Xangsane lmao ur such a hater. u made up all but 1 of these things. everyone wants straight hair not curly lol

Tbh the biggest indicator of this are lips
If any white guy has plump lips they are either mixed or they are faking it with volufiline or some.
View attachment 2119400
Vs my lips
View attachment 2119401
I agree, when I explain to white looksmaxxers that white prettyboys/models are getting their lips injected/volufilined, and that full lips aren't a white trait, they don't want to listen.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
I agree, when I explain to white looksmaxxers that white prettyboys/models are getting their lips injected/volufilined, and that full lips aren't a white trait, they don't want to listen.
Cumskin cope tbh

• +1
Features white models and TikTokers want: full, thick dark beard/eyelashes/hair, lower hairline, dense hair, golden olive skin, full lips (i.e. looking like a mixed-race or light ethnic male)
Features white models and TikTokers don't want: dark skin, kinky hair, wide nose, hooked nose, brown skin
@BongMog Thoughts?

• +1
@Xangsane lmao ur such a hater. u made up all but 1 of these things. everyone wants straight hair not curly lol
Dumb statement tbh , straight hair looks goofy asf ,curly and wavy both brutally mog to moon , and whites know that so you'll see Nordic/Anglo guys getting perms

• +1
@BongMog Thoughts?
Cultural appropriation is their expertise , just pick and choose what features they like and create a bandwagon of hate for the ones they don't

• +1
Dumb statement tbh , straight hair looks goofy asf ,curly and wavy both brutally mog to moon , and whites know that so you'll see Nordic/Anglo guys getting perms
literally no nordic guy ive ever seen has got a perm lmao

you guys are living in some dream land

Cultural appropriation is their expertise , just pick and choose what features they like and create a bandwagon of hate for the ones they don't
Exactly. I covered this many times.

I'm mixed race. I have both white and nonwhite features. You're trying to emulate a mixed race person. They ARE non-white features because they make us easily distinguishable as non-white even if we have some white features, and so we face discrimination from white people in some form.
@Shycel here's my unbleached, untanned skin. Why do you punish yourselves to buy our skin?
View attachment 2104668

Do you want me to get rid of a dumb mothafucka off the face of this planet? Which is you?

Shut the fuck up. You buy our features. White people can't have full lips naturally. You only want to claim you can have good features naturally because in your eyes they're good features. But you don't want black skin, hooked noses, wide noses, nappy hair do you

Hypocrite
No they can't be found "NaTuRaLlY", you want to claim you have our features "NaTuRAlLy" because they're at least the better ethnic features to have. You don't want wide noses, vantablack skin, nappy hair, etc so you resort to calling these ethnic features. Yet you want tan, thick dark hair, full lips... You can't pick and choose ethnic features yet hate the people who you choose these features from because of how we and our families look like. I've always been asked if I'm wearing blue contact lenses.... Not only my mother is white but a lot of ethnic people can have blue and green eyes too. If my lips were thinner, skin lighter with a different undertone and my hair wasn't as dense, dark and thick, didn't have my distinct ethnic undereye area, I would have none of these problems.

Tell that to my father's family, and the cute Arab/black mixed HTB I'm seeing. I'm going to be seeing her family this weekend.

Yes it does. You pay for our features yet you consistently shit on us because we and our ancestors exist.

• +1

Translation: I want to look mixed without living mixed

• +1
literally no nordic guy ive ever seen has got a perm lmao

you guys are living in some dream land
Literally everywhere in us, uk, Australia , canada , most of the anglosphere , unless your definition of Nordic means scandinavian and not the pheno then yeah maybe but plenty of pale blond blue eyed mofos i see with curly hair which doesn't even look natural jfl at them trying to fake it

• +1
Literally everywhere in us, uk, Australia , canada , most of the anglosphere , unless you def of Nordic means scandinavian and not the pheno then yeah maybe but plenty of pale blond blue eyed mofos i see with curly hair which doesn't even look natural jfl at them trying to fake it
Look at every single prettyboy on Tiktok and tell me they don't pick and mix certain ethnic features for their own benefit.

• +1
Look at every single prettyboy on Tiktok and tell me they don't pick and mix certain ethnic features for their own benefit.
Images   2023 03 22T014415838
Images   2023 03 22T014409641

• +1
Read through this thread then tell me with a straight face mixed offspring doesn’t lead to mental illness

@Biggdink @2d v2 @anoright

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 18544, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Read through this thread then tell me with a straight face mixed offspring doesn’t lead to mental illness

@Biggdink @2d v2 @anoright
When your avi is also clearly a mixed-race man
14469.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan
why you mad bro aren't you half white all there doing is getting ideal coloring aka tan-caramel-olive and getting dark hair and filling ups their thin lips basic shit bro you can still see theyr white

• +1
why you mad bro aren't you half white all there doing is getting ideal coloring aka tan-caramel-olive and getting dark hair and filling ups their thin lips basic shit bro you can still see theyr white
"Getting ideal colouring" = wanting to look like a mixed-race person

"Getting ideal colouring" = wanting to look like a mixed-race person
mate a tan is perfectly natural hardy is no big deal and big lips are high smv these days

• JFL
Tan, caramel, olive-golden skin = mixed-race or light ethnic
Full lips = mixed-race or ethnic
Dark hair = universal

Tan, caramel, olive-golden skin = mixed-race or light ethnic
Full lips = mixed-race or ethnic
Dark hair = universal
a white man can get a tan by spending a lil bit of time in the sun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Xangsane
mate a tan is perfectly natural hardy is no big deal and big lips are high smv these days
But have you really lived the mixed or ethnic experience?

Because they can't cope with looking feminine

• +1
Yeah. The media has been pushing this ethnic look on mainstream UK TV for 2 to 3 decades. Possibly longer.

Look at Kem Cetinay - a Turkic-cypriot British celebrity. All the british foids seem to love him, despite him being a bit of a dick head.

61074595-0-Reality_star_Kem_has_worked_for_ITV_s_This_Morning_as_their_ente-a-17_1660841576665.jpg

Olive/tanned skin (darker than the north european mean) , thick black dark brows, low forehead, facially hairy, thick full head of hair, dark eyes is what the jooo's want foids to go for. After all...... Turkey was the original Jooish homeland according to DNA and genetic research, and not Lebanon, Iraq or Israel.
www.independent.co.uk

Scientists reveal Jewish history's forgotten Turkish roots

Israeli-born geneticist believes the Turkish villages of Iskenaz, Eskenaz and Ashanaz were part of the original homeland for Ashkenazic Jews
www.independent.co.uk
www.independent.co.uk

Its anti-nordicism in action. Nordics have steep/high turreted skulls, tan less, are dipigmented (blonde, reddish, light brown hair), don't have thick dark brows or early-onset thick beard growth and have higher incidence of male pattern baldness.

They have brainwashed north europeans (esp. foids) to hate themselves and to worship swarthy south eastern meds, Iranids and turkman. Its why British foids love to tan and feel ugly with natural pale skin. Its why british foids darken their brows to look middle eastern and iranid. Its why British foids love Kardishian (she is jewish from Armenia and its the strongest proponent of her phenotype)

We are seeing the complete collapse of Nordic/northern traditions...... and if you call out the obvious destruction of a culture....your now and anti-semite racist. GTFO.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Xangsane
Yeah. The media has been pushing this ethnic look on mainstream UK TV for 2 to 3 decades. Possibly longer.

Look at Kem Cetinay - a Turkic-cypriot British celebrity. All the british foids seem to love him, despite him being a bit of a dick head.

61074595-0-Reality_star_Kem_has_worked_for_ITV_s_This_Morning_as_their_ente-a-17_1660841576665.jpg

Olive/tanned skin (darker than the north european mean) , thick black dark brows, low forehead, facially hairy, thick full head of hair, dark eyes is what the jooo's want foids to go for. After all...... Turkey was the original Jooish homeland according to DNA and genetic research, and not Lebanon, Iraq or Israel.
www.independent.co.uk

Israeli-born geneticist believes the Turkish villages of Iskenaz, Eskenaz and Ashanaz were part of the original homeland for Ashkenazic Jews
www.independent.co.uk
www.independent.co.uk

Its anti-nordicism in action. Nordics have steep/high turreted skulls, tan less, are dipigmented (blonde, reddish, light brown hair), don't have thick dark brows or early-onset thick beard growth and have higher incidence of male pattern baldness.

They have brainwashed north europeans (esp. foids) to hate themselves and to worship swarthy south eastern meds, Iranids and turkman. Its why British foids love to tan and feel ugly with natural pale skin. Its why british foids darken their brows to look middle eastern and iranid. Its why British foids love Kardishian (she is jewish from Armenia and its the strongest proponent of her phenotype)

We are seeing the complete collapse of Nordic/northern traditions...... and if you call out the obvious destruction of a culture....your now and anti-semite racist. GTFO.

"Goat fucker" eyes according to cumskins.

www.independent.co.uk

www.independent.co.uk
www.independent.co.uk

dark thick eyebrows are objectively more attractive

• +1
He's a white german.
Are you dumb or just another pathological liar. He is mixed. He doesn’t look german at all. His father is Iranian. Look at his IG

• JFL
Steven Kelly, retard.

The guy you are saying is appropriating mixed people like you is actually a mixed people liek you.

Arab IQ in action.

• JFL
Steven Kelly is half Greek, which is why he looks quite med. His father is Greek, not Iranian.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Xangsane
I support white people in their quest to achieve a tan. Stop gatekeeping, it’s weird. Plus you’re half white which makes it even weirder.
I only get a tan in the summer cuz my mom is med, my summer coloring is mogger but my winter one is shite

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Med = still white
Yes but it gives me a nice tan whereas fullblood nerdics (im 50%) have to go to some tanning store or whatever cuz they will look like a lobster if they r exposed to sun for too long jfl

Time to inject mt2 and apply minox on my eyebrows

I only get a tan in the summer cuz my mom is med, my summer coloring is mogger but my winter one is shite
Are you half Dutch? I thought you were fully Dutch.