WHY DO NORDICS AND GERMANICS FUCKING FRAUD TO LOOK MED/MIXED/LIGHT ETHNIC? THEY RUIN OUR SMV. THEY RUIN THE SMV OF PEOPLE WHO NATURALLY LOOK LIKE US.

Read through this thread then tell me with a straight face mixed offspring doesn’t lead to mental illness

@Biggdink @2d v2 @anoright
sneako-fisheye.gif

ya right. sometimes ill see those white girls who are really mentally ill looking going after black dudes. other then that its just like pretty standard shit to have mostly black girls with black dudes and so on etc
I often see normal looking white women with black men here. They’re not thugmaxxed either; they are often well-adjusted & tall. Thugmaxxing is a meme here.

I often see normal looking white women with black men here. They’re not thugmaxxed either; they are often well-adjusted & tall. Thugmaxxing is a meme here.
Sure but also black dudes post pictures like that on this forum all the time

Sure but also black dudes post pictures like that on this forum all the time
Probably different in America. I meant in the Netherlands.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
The exoticpill is real

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
They all still want the same look even if they don't want facial hair. Thick dense eyebrows, thick dense eyelashes, thick dense hair, lower hairline, full lips, naturally tanned skin, strong contrast. Who has these features naturally without paying? Mixed and ethnic lads.

Combine the following features with a straight nose, you've got a mixed-race person.
Ethnic dont have tanned white skin

No one wants to look like a swarthy arab kebab seller

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Nobody does that. They just like a tan because they don’t like pale skin. Ethnics on the other hand love pale skin.
how can u be truecel with all that white sock u suck

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
Some do

No one wants to look like a frail twink
Being a skinnyfat twink is an ethnic trait tho

White people are tall, wide and robust because of good nutrition